I guess it is ( )(go) to snownow now.括号里怎么...

八年级 下册英语 unit 1 第一单元 go for it_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
八年级 下册英语 unit 1 第一单元 go for it
上传于||文档简介
&&八​年​级​ ​下​册​英​语​ ​u​n​i​t​  ​第​一​单​元​ ​g​o​ ​f​o​r​ ​i​t​ ​全
大小:2.10MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢If it( )snow tomorrw,I ( ) to the park.这句话中的括号里填什么
If it ( doesn't) snow tomorrow, I ( will go ) to the park.如果明天不下雪,我要去公园
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
If it( will )snow tomorrw,I ( won't go ) to the park.If it( won't )snow tomorrw,I ( will go ) to the park.
扫描下载二维码1.C2.B3.C4.A5.D6.D7.A8.B9.D10.C【解析】试题分析:短文大意:这篇短文中一位来自美国的小朋友主要记述了自己在南京度过的美好时光,在周日他经常和同学们去玄武湖划船,在夏天还做一些很有趣的其它事情。1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.考点:考查故事类短文
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2015届江苏省南京市高淳区八年级下期末英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
— Did the doctors save the old man?— Yes. He _______ on the morning of May 10th. And now he is out of danger.A. was operated
B. operated
C. operated on
D. was operated on 
来源:2015届江苏省南京市联合体八年级下期末英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Once upon a time an old man and woman lived in the mountains in Japan. Every day the old man went to the mountain and collected firewood, while the old woman went to the river and did the washing.One day, she was doing the washing when a big peach (桃子) came floating (漂浮) down the river towards her. As it was a big and juicy-looking fruit, she thought that her husband would be glad to eat it, so she took it home. When the old man came back for lunch and saw the nice peach, he was really happy. The old woman cut the big peach open with a knife! What a surprise! A lovely little boy was in the peach. The old man and woman had no children, so they were really grateful the gods (上帝) sent them a boy in this peach. Since he was born in a peach they decided to call him Momotaro which means “peach-boy”. The old woman cooked a meal for the little boy who ate as much as he could. The more he ate, the more he grew. Soon he became a tall and strong boy.Day after day, all Momotaro did was sleep and eat. In the village the other boys went to the mountain and picked firewood while Monotaro was the only one doing nothing. This worried the old man and the old woman. The boys then invited him, “Momotaro, would you come with us? We’re going to collect fire wood.” But he answered, “I don’t have a basket, so I can’t go with you”, and went back to sleep. On hearing this, the old woman got angry with Momotaro for being so lazy, so the next day he went to collect firewood with the other boys.1. What did the old woman do every day?A. She went to the mountains.B. She collected firewood.C. She went fishing in the river.D. She did the washing.2.The old woman took the peach home because ________.A. she knew there was a little boy in itB. she was grateful the god sent them a peachC. she wanted her husband to eat the juicy-looking fruitD. she wanted to give her husband a surprise3.Paragraph (段落) 2 mainly tells us ________.A. a big peach came floating down the riverB. the old man and woman had no children before they had the peachC. what the old woman did for the little boyD. how Momotaro was born and got his name4. What do we know about Momotaro in the passage?A. Momotaro has a peach as his bed.B. Momotaro was very small and he couldn’t eat much.C. Momotaro liked to play with the boys in the village.D. Monotaro was really a lazy boy.5. If there is Paragraph 4, what do you think is going to be talked about?A. Momotaro collected firewood so easily.B. Momotaro fought with a bad man.C. Momotaro became a hero in Japan.D. Momotaro’s friends were proud of him. 
来源:2015届江苏省南京市联合体八年级下期末英语试卷(解析版)
—What do you usually use your computer ________?—I usually use it to search for information.A. toB. withC. forD. by 
来源:2015届江苏省南京市八年级下期末英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
 1.If people keep killing wild animals, there will soon be no wild animals
. (leave)2.Chinese government has ma de laws
(protect) the wild animals3.When my parents came home yesterday, I
(watch) TV in the living room.4.Alice is going to have a birthday party this Sunday evening. Do you receive her(invite) letter?5.We can’t have PE lessons on the playground because of the
(snow) day. 
Millie was watching TV
Andy came into the room last night.A. whileB. whenC. as D. if 
Amy came first in the race in our sports meeting last month. She ran
.A. FasterB. the fastest C. SlowlyD. the most slowly. 
来源:2015届江苏省南京市八年级下期中英语试卷(解析版)
I’m now in New York with my friend Jenny. We _________ by plane on Monday.A. arrive
B. arrived
C. are arriving
D. will arrive 
来源:2015届江苏省南京市八年级上学期中英语试卷(解析版)
I had ______uncle. He said he saw ______UFO the other day.A. a, anB. an, aC. a, aD. an, an 
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对***更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻***!关于寒假旅游的英语口语对话_百度知道

参考资料

随机推荐