I would like to s—— mywith happinesss with my friend...

True friends double your happiness and half your burdens.Basically how you would like a true friend to be is what you should be like to your true friends.Trust,forgiveness,responsibility are some elements of a true friendship.True friendships are hard to achieve.And what’s more,life is short.So treasure these friends if you already have them.If you don’t,continue to search,because once you have them,life will become so much easier to live,no matter what happens.I have been through very difficult times and I dare say,without my friends,I would not have made it.?Friendships need lots of energy and patience to maintain them.Not to mention time.When your friend needs you,and when things are not going too well on your side,it is often so easy to
turn a deaf ear to
their requests.It is especially during these times that you must find the strength to help your friend.And it is during these times that your friendship will be made stronger.?And you must always be happy for their successes,even when things are not going too well for you.It might be hard to do this,but it is something that you need to learn.Think about all the sacrifices your friend has made for you and all the times when he was happy for you despite his own troubles.Think
about?all the happy times you enjoyed and the sad,difficult times you went through together.That should give you plenty of patience to actually be a true friend.Remember,true friends are the next best thing to family.They will always be your supporters.小题1: What is the best title for this passage??A.A Precious FriendshipB.A True Friend?C.A Happy TimeD.Friend,a Treasure小题2:According to the passage,to be a true friend,you do NOT need to ___ .?A.trust your friends?B.forgive your friends’ mistakes?C.spend much money on friends?D.be helpful to your friends?小题3:True friendships are hard to achieve because ____.?A.friendships can help you through difficult times?B.friendships need lots of energy and patience?C.your friends need you to give more help to them?D.you should be always on your friends’ side小题4:The underlined phrase “turn a deaf ear to” in Paragraph 2 probably means “______”.?
A.pretend not to knowB.take no measures to?C.have no means toD.turn to a deaf for?小题5:From Paragraph 3,we can conclude that
.A.a friend won’t achieve success without your support?B.most people in trouble are not happy about their friends’ successes?C.you should support your friends on any conditions?D.a true friend appears only when you have troubles? - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:True friends double your happiness and half your burdens.Basically how you would like a true friend to be is what you should be like to your true friends.Trust,forgiveness,responsibility are some elements of a true friendship.True friendships are hard to achieve.And what’s more,life is short.So treasure these friends if you already have them.If you don’t,continue to search,because once you have them,life will become so much easier to live,no matter what happens.I have been through very difficult times and I dare say,without my friends,I would not have made it.?Friendships need lots of energy and patience to maintain them.Not to mention time.When your friend needs you,and when things are not going too well on your side,it is often so easy to
turn a deaf ear to
their requests.It is especially during these times that you must find the strength to help your friend.And it is during these times that your friendship will be made stronger.?And you must always be happy for their successes,even when things are not going too well for you.It might be hard to do this,but it is something that you need to learn.Think about all the sacrifices your friend has made for you and all the times when he was happy for you despite his own troubles.Think
about?all the happy times you enjoyed and the sad,difficult times you went through together.That should give you plenty of patience to actually be a true friend.Remember,true friends are the next best thing to family.They will always be your supporters.小题1: What is the best title for this passage??A.A Precious FriendshipB.A True Friend?C.A Happy TimeD.Friend,a Treasure小题2:According to the passage,to be a true friend,you do NOT need to ___ .?A.trust your friends?B.forgive your friends’ mistakes?C.spend much money on friends?D.be helpful to your friends?小题3:True friendships are hard to achieve because ____.?A.friendships can help you through difficult times?B.friendships need lots of energy and patience?C.your friends need you to give more help to them?D.you should be always on your friends’ side小题4:The underlined phrase “turn a deaf ear to” in Paragraph 2 probably means “______”.?
A.pretend not to knowB.take no measures to?C.have no means toD.turn to a deaf for?小题5:From Paragraph 3,we can conclude that
.A.a friend won’t achieve success without your support?B.most people in trouble are not happy about their friends’ successes?C.you should support your friends on any conditions?D.a true friend appears only when you have troubles?True friends double your happiness and half your burdens.Basically how you would like a true friend to be is what you should be like to your true friends.Trust,forgiveness,responsibility are some elements of a true friendship.True friendships are hard to achieve.And what’s more,life is short.So treasure these friends if you already have them.If you don’t,continue to search,because once you have them,life will become so much easier to live,no matter what happens.I have been through very difficult times and I dare say,without my friends,I would not have made it.?Friendships need lots of energy and patience to maintain them.Not to mention time.When your friend needs you,and when things are not going too well on your side,it is often so easy to
turn a deaf ear to
.A.a friend won’t achieve success without your support?B.most people in trouble are not happy about their friends’ successes?C.you should support your friends on any conditions?D.a true friend appears only when you have troubles?科目:最佳***小题1:B小题2:C小题3:B小题4:A小题5:C解析 知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心For a long time I saw happiness as a huge banner (旗帜) across the finish line of a long race.I felt that only when I____certain things could I finally be happy in my life.Most of the time I felt like a tortoise believing that being slow and____would win the race.At other times I would___like a rabbit trying different side roads at a dangerous ____hoping to reach that banner a little faster.____,I began to see that no matter
how long I raced towards it,the banner was never any____.I finally decided to____and take a break.It was then that I saw my____sitting beside me.It had been with me as I____hard to support my family,as I played with my children and heard their____and even when I was ____with my wife at my side looking after me.It had been with me as I raced towards that stupid banner.I just didn’t have the____to see it.There is an old Chinese proverb that says,“Tension is who you think you should be.___is who you are.”Perhaps we all should stop our race towards the____life we think we should have and ____the life we have now.Happiness will never be found under some banner far away.It will be found____your own heart,soul and mind.It will be found when you____that others love you just as you do.Don’t be a tortoise or a rabbit when it comes to your happiness.Be a playful puppy and carry your stick of____with you everywhere you go.____yourself out of the race and realize that when it comes to love and happiness,you are____there.小题1:A.forgot B.missedC.overcameD.accomplished小题2:A.safe  B.steadyC.calm  D.quiet小题3:A.act B.run C.jump  D.walk小题4:A.place B.height C.speedD.time小题5:A.GenerallyB.GraduallyC.Fortunately  D.Firstly小题6:A.clearer B.lowerC.closer  D.smaller小题7:A.settle in B.start off C.stop by D.sit down小题8:A.happiness B.goal C.success D.friendship小题9:A.studied  B.foughtC.exercised  D.worked小题10:A.laughterB.complaints C.storiesD.breathing小题11:A.lonely B.tired C.sick  D.hungry小题12:A.courage B.chance C.wisdomD.strength小题13:A.Stress B.RelaxationC.Failure  D.Pain小题14:A.realB.perfectC.common D.ordinary小题15:A.enjoy  B.changeC.improve  D.create小题16:A.fromB.onC.over  D.in小题17:A.realize  B.believeC.hope  D.admit小题18:A.sorrow B.responsibilityC.fortune  D.joy小题19:A.Carry  B.MakeC.PushD.Take小题20:A.never  B.stillC.already  D.ever - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:
For a long time I saw happiness as a huge banner (旗帜) across the finish line of a long race.I felt that only when I____certain things could I finally be happy in my life.Most of the time I felt like a tortoise believing that being slow and____would win the race.At other times I would___like a rabbit trying different side roads at a dangerous ____hoping to reach that banner a little faster.____,I began to see that no matter
how long I raced towards it,the banner was never any____.I finally decided to____and take a break.It was then that I saw my____sitting beside me.It had been with me as I____hard to support my family,as I played with my children and heard their____and even when I was ____with my wife at my side looking after me.It had been with me as I raced towards that stupid banner.I just didn’t have the____to see it.There is an old Chinese proverb that says,“Tension is who you think you should be.___is who you are.”Perhaps we all should stop our race towards the____life we think we should have and ____the life we have now.Happiness will never be found under some banner far away.It will be found____your own heart,soul and mind.It will be found when you____that others love you just as you do.Don’t be a tortoise or a rabbit when it comes to your happiness.Be a playful puppy and carry your stick of____with you everywhere you go.____yourself out of the race and realize that when it comes to love and happiness,you are____there.小题1:A.forgot B.missedC.overcameD.accomplished小题2:A.safe  B.steadyC.calm  D.quiet小题3:A.act B.run C.jump  D.walk小题4:A.place B.height C.speedD.time小题5:A.GenerallyB.GraduallyC.Fortunately  D.Firstly小题6:A.clearer B.lowerC.closer  D.smaller小题7:A.settle in B.start off C.stop by D.sit down小题8:A.happiness B.goal C.success D.friendship小题9:A.studied  B.foughtC.exercised  D.worked小题10:A.laughterB.complaints C.storiesD.breathing小题11:A.lonely B.tired C.sick  D.hungry小题12:A.courage B.chance C.wisdomD.strength小题13:A.Stress B.RelaxationC.Failure  D.Pain小题14:A.realB.perfectC.common D.ordinary小题15:A.enjoy  B.changeC.improve  D.create小题16:A.fromB.onC.over  D.in小题17:A.realize  B.believeC.hope  D.admit小题18:A.sorrow B.responsibilityC.fortune  D.joy小题19:A.Carry  B.MakeC.PushD.Take小题20:A.never  B.stillC.already  D.ever
For a long time I saw happiness as a huge banner (旗帜) across the finish line of a long race.I felt that only when I____certain things could I finally be happy in my life.Most of the time I felt like a tortoise believing that being slow and____would win the race.At other times I would___like a rabbit trying different side roads at a dangerous ____hoping to reach that banner a little faster.____,I began to see that no matter
how long I raced towards it,the banner was never any____.I finally decided to____and take a break.It was then that I saw my____sitting beside me.It had been with me as I____hard to support my family,as I played with my children and heard their____and even when I was ____with my wife at my side looking after me.It had been with me as I raced towards that stupid banner.I just didn’t have the____to see it.There is an old Chinese proverb that says,“Tension is who you think you should be.___is who you are.”Perhaps we all should stop our race towards the____life we think we should have and ____the life we have now.Happiness will never be found under some banner far away.It will be found____your own heart,soul and mind.It will be found when you____that others love you just as you do.Don’t be a tortoise or a rabbit when it comes to your happiness.Be a playful puppy and carry your stick of____with you everywhere you go.____yourself out of the race and realize that when it comes to love and happiness,you are____there.小题1:A.forgot B.missedC.overcameD.accomplished小题2:A.safe  B.steadyC.calm  D.quiet小题3:A.act B.run C.jump  D.walk小题4:A.place B.height C.speedD.time小题5:A.GenerallyB.GraduallyC.Fortunately  D.Firstly小题6:A.clearer B.lowerC.closer  D.smaller小题7:A.settle in B.start off C.stop by D.sit down小题8:A.happiness B.goal C.success D.friendship小题9:A.studied  B.foughtC.exercised  D.worked小题10:A.laughterB.complaints C.storiesD.breathing小题11:A.lonely B.tired C.sick  D.hungry小题12:A.courage B.chance C.wisdomD.strength小题13:A.Stress B.RelaxationC.Failure  D.Pain小题14:A.realB.perfectC.common D.ordinary小题15:A.enjoy  B.changeC.improve  D.create小题16:A.fromB.onC.over  D.in小题17:A.realize  B.believeC.hope  D.admit小题18:A.sorrow B.responsibilityC.fortune  D.joy小题19:A.Carry  B.MakeC.PushD.Take小题20:A.never  B.stillC.already  D.ever科目:难易度:最佳***
小题1:D小题2:B小题3:A小题4:C小题5:B小题6:C小题7:D小题8:A小题9:D小题10:A小题11:C小题12:C小题13:B小题14:B小题15:A小题16:D小题17:A小题18:D小题19:D小题20:C
语篇解读 作者通过自身的经历诠释了这样一个道理:幸福就在每个人的身边。小题1:解析: “我”觉得只有当“我”完成(accomplished)了某些事情后,最终在一生中“我”才是幸福的。***: D小题2:解析: 大多数时候“我”感觉(自己)像一只乌龟,相信只要慢慢的稳稳的(steady),就会赢得比赛。***: B小题3:解析: 其他时间,“我”又像一只兔子一样,尝试不同的旁道。根据语境可知,act“做事,行动”正确。***: A小题4:解析: “我”以一种危险的速度(speed)前进,希望能更快一点儿到达那面旗帜。***: C小题5:解析: 渐渐地(Gradually),“我”开始发现无论“我”跑多远,那面旗帜从不曾更近一点儿。***: B小题6:解析: 参见上题解析。closer更近一点儿,符合语境。***: C小题7:解析: 最后,“我”决定坐下(sit down)来休息一下。***: D小题8:解析: 就在那时,“我”看到幸福(happiness)就在“我”身边。根据文章第一句中的“happiness”可知,A项正确。***: A小题9:解析: 当“我”努力工作(worked)来养家糊口时,当“我”和孩子们一起玩耍,听到他们的笑声(laughter)时,甚至当“我”生病(sick)妻子在身边照顾“我”时,幸福一直都在“我”身边。***: D小题10:***: A小题11:***: C小题12:解析: “我”只是没有看到这些身边的幸福的智慧(wisdom)。***: C小题13:解析: 压力来自你对自己的期待,放松你会发现真实的自己。此处Relaxation“放松”和Tension“压力”对应,所以B项正确。***: B小题14:解析: 也许我们大家都应该停止追求我们自己认为的应该拥有的完美生活的脚步,享受(enjoy)我们现在所拥有的生活。perfect完美的。***: B小题15:解析: 参见上题解析。enjoy“享受”,符合语境。***: A小题16:解析: 你会在你自己的心中,思想里,脑海中找到你想要的幸福。***: D小题17:解析: 当你意识到(realize)其他人爱你就像你爱他们一样时,你就会感到幸福。***: A小题18:解析: 在通往幸福的路上,不要做乌龟,也不要做兔子。要做一个顽皮的小狗,无论去哪里,都把自己的快乐(joy)的骨头带在身边。***: D小题19:解析: 把自己从赛跑中解脱出来。take...out of从……中出来,符合语境。***: D小题20:解析: 谈及爱和幸福时,你已经(already)处在爱的包围和幸福的海洋里。***: C
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心You are here:
>> Is there anything wrong with dating my friend’s ex? By
Dating a friend’s ex is always tricky and is probably best to avoid.QUESTIONDear Friendship Doctor,I have a best friend who is like a sister. Well she stopped talking to me after I tried to be honest with her about wanting to go out with her ex.I only accepted his invite because she hated him and wanted him out of her life and didn’t want anything to do with him. So I thought it would be all right to go for it. But I asked her and let her know because I wanted to be honest and didn’t want to go behind her back.All my other friends say I did a good thing in telling her before I did anything and that she just taken it too far. She always gives me a look when she sees me. I feel like I was the bad person in this problem and she was the good person.I don’t want to lose my friendship with her cause she was my like a sister but what should I do because I’m already with the guy. Am I the bad person for doing what I did even though I was honest? What should I do?Signed, EllieANSWERDear Ellie,Being honest about wanting to date your friend’s ex was better than going behind her back but you haven’t mentioned whether or not she gave you the go ahead once you told her. If you didn’t want to jeopardize the friendship, you should have asked rather than told her—and respected her wishes.Even if she did give you the go ahead, she still may have felt hurt because her emotions were still raw after the breakup. If she truly wants her ex out of her life, she can’t very well do that if he is dating her close friend.It seems like you chose a relationship with him over her, and there isn’t any going back. The ball is in her court in terms of whether she wants to remain friends with you. I wouldn’t characterize you as a bad person but you will have to live with the consequences of the decision you made.Hope this helps.Best, IreneSome prior blog posts on
friendship and honesty:Category:
&Talking about Friendshipo
comments on 2158 blog posts o 35,293 comments on the
and counting.Join in!5 Most Popular Questions
Advice in your inboxSign up to receive weekly updates with links to my latest blog posts.ConnectFor even more friendship info, connect with me on the following social media platforms.Read About Specific TopicsRead About Specific TopicsSelect CategoryHANDLING BREAKUPS&&(137)&&&Apologies and forgiveness&&(7)&&&Getting over getting dumped&&(11)&&&How to break up&&(13)&&&How to get over a breakup&&(12)&&&Making up after breaking up&&(3)&&&Relationships with ex-friends&&(13)&&&Signs a friendship is going sour&&(7)H***ING NO FRIENDS&&(83)&&&Coping with loneliness&&(9)&&&Friendship and aging&&(5)&&&Losing friends&&(3)&&&Making friends at 60&&(4)&&&Moving and friendship&&(5)&&&Personality and friendship&&(2)&&&Social skills and friendship&&(8)How to Use This Site&&(3)IN THE MEDIA&&(253)KEEPING FRIENDS&&(600)&&&Communication&&(24)&&&Creating and maintaining boundaries&&(18)&&&Dealing with difficult friends&&(11)&&&Dealing with friends with health and/or emotional problems&&(16)&&&Dealing with threesomes and groups of friends&&(11)&&&Downgrading a friendship&&(1)&&&Friends and Money&&(12)&&&Legacy friendships&&(8)&&&Setting aside time for friendship&&(3)&&&Travel with Friends&&(5)MAKING FRIENDS&&(115)&&&Building trust&&(2)&&&Finding friends at different ages and stages&&(10)&&&How to make friends&&(7)&&&Renewing old friendships&&(1)&&&Shyness and introversion&&(10)&&&Where to meet friends&&(9)no friends&&(1)OTHER ADVICE&&(265)&&&Books & movies about friendship&&(14)&&&Bridezillas and other monsters&&(13)&&&Child and adolescent friendships&&(111)&&&&&&Dealing with bullies&&(1)&&&&&&Helping children deal with friendship problems&&(20)&&&&&&Helping children make friends&&(1)&&&&&&Teen friendships&&(50)&&&&&&Young adult friendships&&(2)&&&Death&&(5)&&&Family friends&&(4)&&&Gay friends&&(3)&&&Husbands, boyfriends, and friendship&&(6)&&&Newsworthy&&(4)&&&Online friends&&(8)&&&Opposite sex friends&&(6)&&&Research on Friendship&&(6)&&&&&&Research on Children & Friendship&&(1)&&&Workplace friendships&&(19)RESOLVING PROBLEMS&&(182)&&&Dependent friends&&(3)&&&Depressed friends&&(9)&&&Disappointing friends&&(18)&&&Faith and friendship&&(3)&&&Frenemies&&(1)&&&Friends who abuse alcohol and/or drugs&&(4)&&&Friends with different ethics&&(5)&&&Jealous friends&&(2)&&&Mean girls&&(11)&&&&&&Bullies&&(4)&&&Narcissists&&(5)&&&Needy friends&&(10)&&&Neighbors&&(4)&&&one-sided friendships&&(8)&&&Secrets & lies&&(4)&&&Toxic friends&&(8)
Latest Forums Comments2 hours, 14 minutes ago3 hours, 52 minutes ago4 hours, 7 minutes ago4 hours, 26 minutes ago5 hours, 37 minutes agoIrene’s Latest Tweets
Reading buff? New from Amazon
& 2016 The Friendship Blog/. All rights reserved. | Site design by

参考资料

随机推荐