也麻烦把moon跳whatevershit happenss的那个女的唱的版发...

你看不到我~
看不到我……
视频: Whatever Happens_ DI_MOON_Zhang feat CHACHI
分享给好友
Whatever Happens_ DI_MOON_Zhang feat CHACHI
下载至电脑
扫码用手机看
用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看
二维码2小时内有效
把视频贴到Blog或BBS&&

flash地址:

手机扫码分享视频
二维码2小时内有效
Whatever Happens_ DI_MOON_Zhang feat CHACHI
扫码用手机继续看
用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看
二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友
没有优酷APP?立即下载
请根据您的设备选择下载版本
Whatever Happens_ choreo by DI_MOON_Zhang feat CHACHI (I.aM.mE)
万万表情系列(VIP会员专享)
泡芙表情系列(VIP会员专享)
暴漫表情系列(VIP会员专享)
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-whatever happens 女版加快的··就是跳舞用的那个·麻烦发我邮箱·.cn····谢谢_百度知道麻烦把moon编舞MJ的whatever happens发给我下。。谢谢 。。。 _百度知道麻烦把moon跳whatever happens的那个女的唱的版发给我一下。。。 能发给我么?邮箱hln_谢谢_百度知道一首英文歌,女生唱的.高潮部分好像是whatever happens I think of me and you.隐约听到whatever happens I think of me and you.还有什么hard to get through...another chance...属于比较抒情的感觉的.
萌神00BD81
《I think of you》When I'm down and all aloneWhen nothing seems to matterWhen I lose my hopeWhen I'm sad and confusedWhen it all gets turned around and 'roundI can't seem to reach for solid groundWhen everything I've believed in seems untrueAll I have to do[Chorus]Is think of youI think of you and it's goneLike you chase away the stormMaking it all okayI think of youI think of you and I'm strongAnd I know I can go onIt's like you set me freeWhen life gets the best of meI just think of youNow I know what love meansAnd whatever life may hold for meThrough the fireThrough the rain I believeCause there's nothing I can't bearKnowing that you will be thereIf I fall I won't breakThrough it all I'll make it throughCause all I have to do[Chorus]And when I think I'm all aloneI can't see the way to goLost in the rain of my own tearsTo wash away the pain and fear[Chorus]For the good times and the bad timesI just think of youCause you know you get the best of meI just think of you
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

参考资料

随机推荐