i often find time to be with my family time意思

当前位置: >>
>> 学年度第二学期扬州市武坚中学七年级英语第二阶段测试卷 (含***)
武坚中学七年级英语第二次练习 2014.5第 I 卷 (80 分)一、听力(共 20 小题,每小题 1 分,计 20 分) A. 每小题你将听到一段对话,每段对话后各有一个问题,请选择正确的答语: (听二遍)(共 10 小题; 每小题 1 分,计 10 分) 1. What is the woman?A.B.
C.2. What outdoor activity would you like to try?A. 2. .Which is made of wool?B.C.A. 4.How do they often go to work?B.C.A. 5. What does Xiao Xue want to do? A. To wash the cage. 6. What is Mary doing now?B.C.B. To feed the parrot.C. To do nothing. C. Practicing basketball.A. Speaking English. B. Writing a letter to her friend.-1- 7. How often does Amy take her dog for a walk? A. Once a day. A. Because they are too dirty. C. Because they’re too tired. 9. Which subject is Helen’s favorite? A. Geography. B Computer Studies. C . Maths. 10. Who is the shortest of the three students? A. Nike. B. Jim. C. Mike. B.听对话回答问题(听两遍) (共 5 小题,每小题 1 分,计 5 分) 听下面第一段对话,回答第 11-12 小题。 11. Where are the two speakers? A. At a food shop. B. In a library. C. At a bookshop. 12. Who likes math very much? A. The man. B. The man’s son. C. The woman. 听第 2 段材料,回答第 13 至 15 题。 Lost(寻物启示) 1. When On the morning of 13 _________ 2nd. 2. Where In the reading room of the school. 3. What A school bag. 4. The things inside Three English books and a 14 ___________. 5. The loser’s address In Room 15 __________, on the fourth floor. 13. A. August B. April C. October 14. A. pencil B. pen C. pencil-case 15. A. 405 B. 504 C. 403 C. 听短文,选择正确***。(听两遍,5 分) 16. What does Julie do with her friends after class? A. She chats with her friends about their school life. B. She studies English with her friends. C. She plays basketball with her friends. 17. Does Julie’s teacher, Michael wear glasses? A. Sorry, we don’t know. B. Yes, he does. C. No, he doesn’t. 18. What ’s the teacher like? A. He’s good at swimming. B. He’s tall and handsome. C. He loves music. 19. What kind of language do they usually use to talk in their letter? A. Chinese. B. English. C. Putonghua. 20. Why does Julie’s teacher go to the Reading Club every weekend? A. Because he can share books with his friends in the club. B. Because he can listen to music there. C. Because he can play computer games at the Reading Club. B. Twice a day. C. Three times a day. 8 . Why are the workers having a rest? B. Because it’s too late.-2- 二、单项选择(共15小题;每小题1分,计15分) 在下列各题A、B、C、D四个选项中选择一个能填入题干空白处的最佳***。 21 It’s ______ unusual thing fo find _______ UFO. A. a B. a C. an D an 22Which of the following words has the same sound as the “ed” in the word “danced”? A. passed B. listened C. chatted D. needed 23 ________ dangerous to swim in the lake, remember ______ in the swimming pool. A. That’s, swim B. It, to swim C. This, swimming D. It ’s, to swim 24 He ______his bike. I _______ sorry to hear that. A. fell off fell 25 A. buy B. felt off felt B. bought C. fell off felt ---I bought a bag D. bought C. buy D. felt off fell ---What _________you_________last week?26 ______ wonderful music it is! A. How B. How a C. What D What a 27 The kind of bread tasted _____! Don’t want to eat it any more. A. good B. bad C. better D. well 28. The river runs_______the small city and the man can swim _____it. A. across through C. through across 29 Linda was too short A. to reaching B . through through D. across across the books on the desk. B. to reach C. reaching D. not reach [来源:]it30 He left for Shanghai without ________ goodbye to me. A. said B. spoke C. saying D.speaking 31 He jumped into the water when he heard a boy for help. A. call B. called C. calling D. is calling 32 .---Can you anything strange? ---It like a small mouse. A. sounds B. listens C. sounds D. hears 33 . The rabbit jumped ________a big hole. Alice didn’t want to let it get _________. A. out B. way C. out D. away 34 ________ the river there is ______bridge. A. On; a 90-metre-long B. On; a 90-metres-long C. O a 90-metre-long D. O a 90-metres-long 35 -It’s a funny thing, isn't it? --________ I like it very much. A, Yes, it is B, Yes, it isn't C, No, it isn't D, No, it is 三、完形填空(共15小题;每小题1分,计15分) Miss Hunt is a beautiful girl. Her father 36 two years ago and her mother made a terrible mistake and was sent to the prison(监狱). She began to live a 37 life. When she 38 her middle school, she couldn’t go on studying. Her uncle found a job for her. Mr Baker, a rich shopkeeper, hired(雇佣) her. Her work was to clean the rooms and sweep the floors. She tried-3- her39 and worked hard. Mrs Baker liked her and paid her 40 than the other cleaners. It was Sunday. Mr Baker was reading and Mrs Baker was watching TV in the sitting room. The girl 41 and said, “I’m 42 , Mrs Baker. I have to tell you I can’t work for you any more ...” It 43 Mr and Mrs Baker. The woman asked, “What makes you say that? Aren’t we 44 to you?” “Yes, you are, madam,” the girl said. “Do you find a piece of 45 work?” Mrs Baker asked. “No, I don’t,” Miss Hunt said,“46 I don’t think you trust(相信)me.” “No, you’re 47 , Miss Hunt,” said Mr Baker. “I always think you are a 48 girl. And I often leave my 49 in my office.” “It was true that you often left the keys in your office,” said the girl. “But I could use none of them to 50 the safe(保险箱)!” “Well,” said Mrs Baker. “You can go right now!” 36. A. hurt B. died C. slept D. fell 37. A. A. boring B. happy C. easy D. hard 38. A. finished B. stopped C. end D. over 39. A. better B. good C. best D. well 40. A. much B. more C. little D. less 41. A. looked out B. came into C. jumped into D. ran away 42. A. glad B. happy C. pleased D. sorry 43. A. excited B. interested C. surprised D. worried 44. A. friend B. bad C. kind D. cold 45. A. bad B. better C. well D. badly 46. A. so B. if C. but D. or 47. A. wrong B. right C. real D. really 48. A. good B. terrible C. lazy D. forgetful 49. A. bags B. keys C. safe D. husband 50. A. find B. make C. close D. open 四、阅读理解(共15小题;每小题2分,计30分) A Here’s a shopping receipt (收据) of Linda. Jiulong Great World 118 Tongguan North Road Lianyungang, /04/PM Price ¥150.00 ¥10.00/each ¥375.00 ¥ 555.00WELCOME NEXT TIME! 51 When did Linda go shopping?-4-Number 1 3 1 TotalItem (物品) Pair of trousers Pairs of socks SweaterProduct#
A. In the afternoon. B. In the evening. C. In the morning. D. I don’t know. 52. How many kinds of things did Linda buy? A. Four. B. Five. C. Three. D. One 53. Where did Linda go shopping? A. Times Supermarket B. Jiulong Great World C. the Department Store D. Star Shopping Mall 54 How much money did Linda spend on them? A. ¥150 B. ¥555 C. ¥375 D. ¥20 B Today, there are more than 100 kinds of dogs in the world. Many people like to have dogs as their pets. Dogs are friends of man because they are lovely and they are faithful to their masters. Dogs can do a lot of work for man. They play with us. They hunt with us. They also keep door for us. But long ago, dogs all over the world were wild(野生的). All dogs have the same ancestor. People believe that a dog’s ancestor may be a wolf. Other animals, such as the fox, came from this ancestor, too. Millions of years ago, man began to feed and train wild dogs. The strong dogs became working animals. Working dogs had many kinds of jobs. They could help people to pull heavy things. They learned to keep an eye on the sheep and other small animals. They could help people in the war(战争). Some dogs were not strong. But they could help man hunt for game. Other dogs were the best as pets. 55. People like dogs because ________. A. they are only our pets B. they are wild C. they could play tricks D. they are lovely and faithful 56.The underlined word ancestor means _______. A.朋友 B. 敌人 C. 祖先 D. 家人 57 According to the passage, a wolf may be a _______ ancestor. A. man’s B. dog’s C. fox’s D. dog and fox’s 58 Some working dogs could ______ the sheep and other small animals for their masters. A. kill(杀死) B. feed C. train D. look after C All students need to have good habits(好习惯):When you have good study habits, you learn things quickly. You also remember them easily. Do you like to study in the living room? This is not a good place because it is usually too noisy. The teleph the TV is there, and sometimes it is a good place for your pet dog or cats to play and rest. You need to study in a quiet place, like your bedroom. A quiet place will help you only think about one thi ng, and you will learn better. Before you begin to study, do not forget to clean your desk. A good desk light is important, to o. You’ll feel tired easily if there is not enough light(光线). So you should have a clean and bright lamp. To tell you the truth, the most important is that you should put your heart into your study. 59. When you have good study habits, you will . A. learn things quickly B. remember things easily C. make some mistakes D. both A and B 60. The living room is not a good place for study because it is too . A. quiet B. noisy C. good D. clean 61. You’ll feel tired easily if the light is .-5- A. good B. enough C. bad D. wonderful 62. The best title(标题)for this passage(文章)is . A. Study in the bedroom B. Good study habits C. How to study D. Desk light is important[来 D Jean is a bright young woman who comes from a rich and famous family. She goes to a good university and has everything that money can buy. Well, almost everything. The problem is that the people in Jean’s family are so busy that they can hardly find time to be with her. In fact, Jean is quite lonely. So Jean spends a lot of time on her QQ. She likes being anonymous(匿名), talking to people who do not know about her famous family and her rich life. She uses the name Linda on QQ and has made a lot of friends who she keeps in touch with quite often. Last year Jean made a very special friend on QQ. His name was David and lived in San Francisco. David was full of stories and jokes. He and Jean had a common(共同的) interest in rock music and modern dance. So it always took them hours to talk happily on QQ and sometimes they even forgot their time. Of course, they wanted to know more about each other. David sent a picture of himself: He was a tall, good-looking young man with a big, happy smile. As time went by, they became good friends and often sent cards and small things to each other. When Jean’s father told her that he was going on a business trip to San Francisco, she asked him to let her go with him so that she could give David a surprise for his birthday. She would take him the latest DVD of their favorite rock singer. But when she knocked on David’s door in San Francisco, she found that her special friend was a twelve-year-old boy named Jim! 63. Jean spends a lot of her time on QQ because she is _______. A. rich B. famous C . young D. lonely 64. Jean thought “David” was special because he _______. A. made her quite happy on QQ B. was from San Francisco C. sent her a picture of himself D. was tall and good-looking 65. What’s the main idea of the passage? A. Don’t believe those you get to know on QQ so easily. B. People don’t use their real names on QQ so often. C. Don’t go to meet those you get to know on QQ. D. People should tell their real names to others on QQ. 第Ⅱ卷 (非选择题 60 分) 五、词汇应用(共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,计 10 分) 根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示或英语单词的适当形式填空。 (每空一词) 66 She’s ________( 想知道 ) where to go for a trip 67. It’s said that the world will change a lot during the next two _________. (世纪) 68.If Annie ________(相信 ) in herself,she can succeed 69. Ants can smell things as _____( good ) as dogs can 70.Tom______ (eat ) a hamburger after he read a story 71 _______ (skate) is an interesting outdoor activity-6- 72 were you_____________(surprise) to hear the bad news? 73 You can’t sleep with the windows ________. (close) 74 The clothes on the table are those __ _ (art) 75 Look at Mrs. Lin. Is she saying to ________(she)? 六、任务型阅读 (共 10 空, 每空 1 分,满分 10 分)(每空一词) What do you think is the most important invention in the world? The TV? The printer? The telephone? Or the computer? A report shows that they are not the only important inventions. Here a re three other important inventions. One of the simplest inventions is the toilet. Before toilets, people poured or dumped waste into rivers from people’s houses. Illnesses were common in big cities, and it was often difficult to find clean drinking water. Animal food is another important invention. Before the invention, most animals were killed every autumn because there was not enough food for them in winter. After hay( 干草) became a kind of common animal food, animals could live through the long winter. The third great invention is glasses. Glasses help people read, write and do “close work” after the age of 45. Without glasses, the word would be difficult for the people above 45. 76. Some most inventions 77 Three inventions 78. simple Before the inventions People__80___waste into rivers from people’s houses. Illnesses were common. It wasn’t often 81 to find clean drinking water. People. 82 most animals in autumn because there was not much food in winter. Reading, 84 and doing “close work” would be difficult for the people who are 85 than 45.The toilet The TV The printer The 79 The computer Hay/Animal food83七、缺词填空(共 10 空;每空 1 分,计 10 分) A woman came out of her house and saw three old men with long white beards(胡须). They were sitting in her front garden. She didn’t know them. She said, “I don’t t___86__ I know you. But you must be hungry. Please come in and have s___87____ to eat.”-7- One of the old m___88____ said, “ His name is Wealth (财富) , this is Success (成功) and I am Love. Which of us do you want to i___89____?” The woman thought it over for a few m___90____. She hoped her house would be f___91___ of love, so she said, “Love, please come in.” Love g___92___ up and walked to the house. The other two also got up and followed him. The woman was surprised and asked, “I o___93____ invited Love. Why are you coming in?” The old men answered together, “I___94__ you had invited Wealth or Success, the other two of us would stay out, but if you invite Love, wherever he goes, we go w____95___ him. Wherever there is Love, there is also Wealth and Success.” 八、书面表达(计 30 分) A)根据所给的汉语完成下列句子,词数不限(共 5 小题;每小题 2 分计 10 分) 96. 昨天消防员们教我们如何灭火 _____________________________________________________________________ 97. 这栋教学楼得名于一个叫鲁迅的作家。 _____________________________________________________________________ 98. 他决定捡起那只虚弱的猫并把它送到动物中心。 _____________________________________________________________________ 99. 很久以前,许多奇怪的鸟生活在地球上。 _____________________________________________________________________ 100. 这个房间足够大,可以住.B)写作(20 分) 请以“The Amazing World” 为题,描述一下这个奇妙的世界。 要求: 1.70 个单词左右。 2.字迹端正,书写不工整会酌情扣分。 文章包含以下要点 1.我们居住在一个有着许多奇妙事情的世界。 2.蛇可以在寒冷的冬天数月不吃或吃很少的东西。 3.骆驼可以不喝水而活很久。 4.我们还了解到一些有趣的事情,一个叫做 John Montagu 的人做出了三明治,后来这个食 物在全世界受欢迎。 …武坚中学七年级英语试卷答题纸-8- 一听力(每小题 1 分,共 20 题,满分 20 分) 1 2 3 4 567891011121314151617181920二 单项选择(共 15 小题, 每小题 1 分 ,满分 15 分) 21 22 23 24 25 26 272829303132333435三完型填空(共 15 小题, 每小题 1 分,满分 15 分) 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 454647484950四阅读理解(共 15 小题,每题 2 分,满分 30 分) 51 52 53 54 55 56575859606162636465五词汇运用( 共 10 小题, 每小题 1 分, 满分 10 分) 66____________67____________68____________69____________ 70____________ 71____________72____________73_____________74____________75___________ 六任务型阅读(共 10 题,每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) 76___________77_____________78_____________79___________80____________ 81___________82_____________83_____________84___________85____________ 七短文填空(共 10 题,每小题 1 分,共 10 分)-9- 86___________87____________88_____________ 89___________90_____________ 91___________92____________93_____________94_____________95___________ 八书面表达(30 分) A) 完成句子,每题 2 分,计 10 分 96_____________________________________________________________ 97_______________________________________________________________ 98________________________________________________________________ 99_________________________________________________________________ 100________________________________________________________________ B) 写作(20 分) ______________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________七年级英语听力材料A 听下面 10 段对话。每段对话后有 1 个小题, 从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳- 10 - 选项。每段对话听两遍. 1. M: What is your aunt, Kate? W: She is a nurse in a hospital. 2. M: What outdoor activity would you like to try? W: I want to go camping? 3.M: Do you know which is made of wool, the shirt,the dress or the skirt? W: Of course the skirt. 4.M: Does it take long to go to work? W: No, we often go to work by underground. 5. M: Don’t feed the parrot, Xiao Xue. W: No, I just want to wash the cage. 6. M: Are you prac ticing speaking English, Mary? W: No. I’ m writing a letter to my friend. 7. M: Amy, your pet dog looks so lovely and strong. W: Of course, I walk my dog once a day. 8. M: What are the workers doing? W: They are having a rest because they are too tired. 9. M: Helen, which subject do you like best? Math, Geography or Computer studies. W: Math isn’t easy to learn, my favorite subject is Geography. 10.M: Mike is tall. Jim is taller than Mike, but Nike is shorter than Mike. W: Oh, of the three boys, Jim is the tallest and Nike is the shortest.B.听对话回答问题(听二遍) 听下面第一段对话,回答 第 11-12 小题。 W: Can I help you, sir? M: I’m looking for a book about math. W: Oh, here are some books about math. Do you like math? M: No, my son likes math very much. I’ll take this one. W: Here you are. M: Thank you. Here’s the money.听第 2 段材料,回答第 13 至 15 题。 On the morning of August 2nd, I was careless and lost my school bag in the reading-room of our school. There were three English books and a pencil-case inside. Will the finder please send it either to the assistant or to myself? Many thanks to the finder. My bedroom is in Room 403, on the fourth floor of our school. C.听一篇短文,回答第 16-20 小题。 Dear Andy, I am writing to you in English so I can practice. I hope you can understand it. I love studying here and I have many new friends. They are very friendly to me. We often have a good time chatting with each other about our school life after class. I have a great English teacher. His name is Michael. He’s very tall and handsome. He has brown hair and wears round glasses. Every day he gives us one class. He always wears a big smile. He likes listening to music and loves swimming. He goes to the reading club every week end with his friends because they can share books with each others in the club. I can’t think any more to say. Please write soon in English.- 11 - Best wishes, Julie七年级英语测试***一. 听力 (1-20) BAACA BACAA CBACC ABBBA- 12 - 单选题(21—35) BADCA CBCBC CCDCA 三 完形填空。 (36—50) BDACD BDCCB CAABD 四 阅读理解(51---65) ACBB DCDD DBCB DAA 五 词型变换。 (66-75) 66.wondering 67.centuries 68.believes 69.well 70.ate 71.Skating 72.surprised 73.closed 74.artists’ 75.herself 六.任务型阅读(76—85) 76.Inventions 77.important 78.other 79.telephone 80.poured 81.easy 82.killed 83.Glasses 84.writing 85.more 七.首字母填空(86—95) 86.think 87.something 88.men 89.invite 90.minutes 91.full 92.got 93.only 94.If 95.with 八、书面表达 (计 30 分) A)根据所给的汉语完成下列句子,词数不限(共 5 小题;每小题 2 分计 10 分) 96 The firemen taught us how to put out the fire yesterday 97. The teaching building got its name from a writer called Lu Xun 98.He decided to pick up the weak cat and took it to the animal centre 99. Many strange birds lived on the earth a long time ago. 100 The room is big enough to live in. B.书面表达(略)二.- 13 -
相关文档:
更多相关文章:
学年度第二学期扬州市武坚中学八年级英语第二阶段测试卷 (含***)_数学_初中教育_教育专区。武坚中学八年级英语第二次练习 2014,5 一、听力 (计 20...学年度第二学期扬州市武坚中学七年级语文第二阶段测试卷 (含***)_数学_初中教育_教育专区。武坚中学七年级语文第二次练习(练习时间 150 分钟) 一、积...年第二学期扬州...1/2 相关文档推荐 ...武坚中学七年级数学期中试卷 2014.4 (考试时间:120...第 6 页共 9 页 七年级数学期中考试参考***一、...学年度第二学期扬州市武坚中学八年级物理第二阶段测试卷 (含***)_理化生_初中教育_教育专区。武坚中学八年级物理第二次练习(满分:100 分 考试时间:10...2014-2015年第二学期扬州市武坚中学七年级英语第二次月考试卷_英语_初中教育_教育专区。七年级英语练习(本卷满分 140 分,考试时间 100 分钟)2015.6 第Ⅰ卷(选...武​坚​中​学​七​年​级​思​品​期​中​试​卷...(至少从两个角度) (4 分) -4- 4 初一思品期中试卷参考*** 2014.04.24 ...扬州市武坚中学2014-2015年度第二学期七年级英语第一次检测_数学_初中教育_教育...分。 ) 阅读下文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的四个选项中选出一个最佳***...年第二学期扬州市武坚中学八年级语文期中试卷(含***)_语文_初中教育...有这个时间还不如去做几道数学题,或者背几个英语单词。 ”面对这样 的同学,...扬州市武坚中学第二学期期中考试七年级英语...- 13 - 七年级英语期中测试参考***一、听力部分(...2014年学而思杯英语详解 学而思初一春季语文第二...... 更多相关标签:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright ©right 。甜梦文库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系***。|

参考资料

随机推荐