I had a good time atat the weekendss

I had a good time at weekends_百度知道试题总计道
用户组卷套
【卷号15-2016学年陕西咸阳泾阳县中片七年级下期中考试英语卷(带解析) | 试卷类型:期中考试 | 适用省份:陕西 | 试卷年份:2016年 | 上传日期:总计 24 道试题提示:单击题面可显示***和解析显示***与解析来源:学年陕西咸阳泾阳县中片七年级下期中考试英语卷(带解析)更新时间:【题文】Susan can’t play ______ basketball, but she can play______ guitar.A./;/B. /C./; theD. the【***】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题***和解析,。 打分:0分来源:学年陕西咸阳泾阳县中片七年级下期中考试英语卷(带解析)更新时间:【题文】There are many trees on _____ side of the street. They are tall and green.A.everyB.bothC.eitherD.All【***】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题***和解析,。 打分:0分来源:学年陕西咸阳泾阳县中片七年级下期中考试英语卷(带解析)更新时间:【题文】Mike ____ for Shanghai soon.A.is leavingB.leftC.leavingD.leaves【***】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题***和解析,。 打分:0分来源:学年陕西咸阳泾阳县中片七年级下期中考试英语卷(带解析)更新时间:【题文】 Mo Yan was famous ____ a writer.A.withB.asC.forD.Of【***】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题***和解析,。 打分:0分来源:学年陕西咸阳泾阳县中片七年级下期中考试英语卷(带解析)更新时间:【题文】.--How was your weekend?& --_______.A.That sounds good B.Thanks a lotC.That’s all rightD.It was great【***】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题***和解析,。 打分:0分来源:学年陕西咸阳泾阳县中片七年级下期中考试英语卷(带解析)更新时间:【题文】We were so &&&&&&, when we heard the &&&&&&&news.A. excitingB. excitedC. excitedD. exciting【***】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题***和解析,。 打分:0分来源:学年陕西咸阳泾阳县中片七年级下期中考试英语卷(带解析)更新时间:【题文】 I went to the supermarket this morning, but I didn’t buy______.A.everythingB.somethingC.anythingD.nothing【***】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题***和解析,。 打分:0分来源:学年陕西咸阳泾阳县中片七年级下期中考试英语卷(带解析)更新时间:【题文】&&&&&is it from your home to the school ? -- It’s about five miles.A.How longB.How farC.How oftenD.How about【***】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题***和解析,。 打分:0分来源:学年陕西咸阳泾阳县中片七年级下期中考试英语卷(带解析)更新时间:【题文】--Did you have fun on the farm yesterday?--Yes, I enjoyed______ very much.A.meB.mineC.myselfD.My【***】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题***和解析,。 打分:0分来源:学年陕西咸阳泾阳县中片七年级下期中考试英语卷(带解析)更新时间:【题文】.Chinese culture______ colourful and rich.A.amB.isC.areD.be【***】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题***和解析,。 打分:0分来源:学年陕西咸阳泾阳县中片七年级下期中考试英语卷(带解析)更新时间:【题文】 There are &&&&&&&tomatoes. You need to get some for me.A.a fewB.fewC.littleD.a little【***】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题***和解析,。 打分:0分来源:学年陕西咸阳泾阳县中片七年级下期中考试英语卷(带解析)更新时间:【题文】 --When ____ Jane____ in London?--Yesterday morning.A. arriveB. arriveC. arriveD. arrive【***】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题***和解析,。 打分:0分来源:学年陕西咸阳泾阳县中片七年级下期中考试英语卷(带解析)更新时间:【题文】 I don’t like this phone. Can you give me&&&&&&one?A.otherB.anotherC.othersD.the other【***】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题***和解析,。 打分:0分来源:学年陕西咸阳泾阳县中片七年级下期中考试英语卷(带解析)更新时间:【题文】--Do you______ ride a bike to school?-- No, _____. My father drives me to school every day.A. sometimesB. sometimesC. neverD. usually【***】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题***和解析,。 打分:0分来源:学年陕西咸阳泾阳县中片七年级下期中考试英语卷(带解析)更新时间:【题文】--What did your English teacher say?--She said I_____ reading.A.am good atB.did well in C.do well inD.do good at【***】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题***和解析,。 打分:0分来源:学年陕西咸阳泾阳县中片七年级下期中考试英语卷(带解析)更新时间:【题文】完形填空Dear Mike,How are you? I have a good time at my new ____ in Beijing, China. Here, I’m good____ my teachers and classmates. They all like me and I also like___. At school my favourite____ are Chinese and music. And I ____ two clubs, the Chinese club and the music club. In the music club, I have a good friend. Her ____ is Yangli. She likes music. She ____ well. She can also play the piano and violin. She says she want to be a _____. Yangli likes_____, too. On weekends she often plays tennis or ping-pong with me. Do you want to know her? Look! Here is a_____ of her. I think you’ll like her.YoursMaria【小题1】A.storeB.homeC.schoolD.family【小题2】A.forB.withC.atD.in【小题3】A.itB.herC.himD.them【小题4】A.teachers B.friendsC.subjectsD.classmates【小题5】A.meetB.joinC.seeD.know【小题6】A.nameB.numberC.parentD.card【小题7】A.singsB.drawsC.writesD.eats【小题8】A.student B.doctor C.musician D.farmer【小题9】A.artB.mathC.science D.sports【小题10】A.mapB.photoC.bookD.story【***】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题***和解析,。 打分:0分来源:学年陕西咸阳泾阳县中片七年级下期中考试英语卷(带解析)更新时间:【题文】John is travelling by train.He is very hungry.The train stops at a small station.He wants to buy onecake to eat very much,but it's raining hard.He wants someone to help him.A little boy is coming overto him.John asks the boy to buy cakes for him.He gives the little boy two dollars and says,"Go and buy twocakes with the money.One cake is for me,the other is for you.Can you help me?"The little boy is very happy and runs over to buy cakes in the rain.A few minutes later the boy comesback and says to John," I'm sorry.I'm eating the last cake.It's delicious.Thank you very much.Here isyour one dollar.根据短文内容,判断下列句子的正(A)误(B).【小题1】He wants to buy one cake because he is very hungry.【小题2】He gives the little boy one dollar.【小题3】The boy doesn’t want to buy one cake for him.【小题4】The boy buys one cake for John and gives John one dollar back.【小题5】The boy knows John well.【***】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题***和解析,。 打分:0分来源:学年陕西咸阳泾阳县中片七年级下期中考试英语卷(带解析)更新时间:【题文】Saturday, June 30th, 2012I asked to have a dinner party at the biggest hotel in my hometown--New York today.I was very busy,so I had no time to change my clothes for dinner.Then I drove there as soon as possible.But when I came in, no one saw me and gave me a seat.I got angry.Then I went back home,put on my best clothes.At about nine o'clock,I returned again.This time,everyone stood up at once and said"hello"to me.And I was taken to the best table and given the best food.I got much angrier.I took off my coat,put it in the food and said: "Please eat,my dear coat."They were very surprised and asked,"Why are you doing this?"I said"____"【小题1】Which country does the writer come from?A.EnglandB.AustraliaC.ChinaD.America【小题2】It happened in______.A.springB.summerC.autumnD.winter【小题3】Which of the following is NOT true when he came back again?A.He was taken to the best tableB.They said “hello” to himC.Nobody saw him eitherD.He was given the best food【小题4】What does the sentence “Please eat,my dear coat.” mean?A.Don’t judge(判断) men by clothes.B.He liked the coat very muchC.He thought they liked the coat better than himD.He made a mistake.【小题5】According to the story, what did he say at the end of the diary?A.I enjoy doing this.B.My coat is hungryC.You gave the food to my coat, not me.D.I love my coat【***】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题***和解析,。 打分:0分来源:学年陕西咸阳泾阳县中片七年级下期中考试英语卷(带解析)更新时间:【题文】Weekends are important for us. We can relax ourselves. Do you know what Americans in the early twentieth century () did on weekends? What do you do on weekends now? In the early twentieth century, people spent lots of time at home on weekends. Then, new inventions changed the weekends.*People used electric streetcars to travel in the cities. On weekends, they rode the streetcars to the parks. Young people like roller coasters.* The first movie lasted only one minute. In the 1920s, movie theaters sold millions of tickets each week! In 1927, movies finally had sound. Sometimes people stayed at home and listened to another new invention --the radio.* People in cities worked indoors during the weekdays, so they wanted to be outdoors on weekends. Bicycling became a popular activity.* Now there are more inventions in our life. People have more time and money, too. So they have many ways to spend their weekends.* People travel by their own cars. Or they can visit big parks like Disney World and ride modern roller coasters and go higher and faster than ever before. *They can choose from lots of different movie theatres. Or they can watch videos at home.* More and more people begin to do all kinds of sports at gym.Others turn on their TV and watch sports on "Family Night".【小题1】Before 1927, __________.A.people can watch videos at homeB.the movie had soundC.People could go to the movie theatres to see moviesD.people could watch sports on "Family Night"【小题2】Long time ago, people spent their weekends __________.A.at homeB.in the theatresC.outdoorsD.in Disney World【小题3】Which is a popular activity in the early twentieth century?A.Watching TVB.Riding the electric streetcarsC.Listening to the radioD.Bicycling【小题4】The underlined word "lasted" means &&&&&&&&&.A.beganB.was overC.playedD.spoke【小题5】Which is TRUE about the weekends in America?A.They still see movies without sound now.B.They didn't go outside in the early twentieth.C.The weekends are not the same in different times.D.They don't go to the parks any more now.【***】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题***和解析,。 打分:0分来源:学年陕西咸阳泾阳县中片七年级下期中考试英语卷(带解析)更新时间:【题文】根据汉语意思完成句子【小题1】西安有许多名胜古迹。There are many &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&____ in Xian.【小题2】她在回家的路上遇到了老朋友。She met her old friend &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&home.【小题3】我迫不及待的去见他。I _____________________see him.【小题4】他经常在闲暇时间看电视。He usually watches TV_____ _____ _____ _____.【小题5】她不会放弃游泳。She never _______________ swimming.【***】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题***和解析,。 打分:0分来源:学年陕西咸阳泾阳县中片七年级下期中考试英语卷(带解析)更新时间:【题文】用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空【小题1】I ______(take)a picture in the park yesterday.【小题2】They see a film_______(two) a month.【小题3】Can you find the ________(different)between the twins?【小题4】It will take a long time _________(build) a library.【小题5】Everything is OK, __________(especial) the food.【***】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题***和解析,。 打分:0分来源:学年陕西咸阳泾阳县中片七年级下期中考试英语卷(带解析)更新时间:【题文】从方框中选词并用正确形式填空。Lucy and her parents 【小题1】______ to the park last Friday. Lucy 【小题2】______ and _【小题3】______ kites with some children. Her parents 【小题4】_______ to their friends happily. They 【小题5】_____ a good time.Lucy and her 【小题6】_____ usually go to the park on Saturdays. Sometimes they have a picnic in the_【小题7】___. Now they are 【小题8】____ a plan for next Sunday. Lucy’s father is【小题9】______ on the chair now. Lucy and her mother are standing beside him. Oh! They 【小题10】_____ going to the countryside to see Lucy’s grandmother next Sunday.【***】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题***和解析,。 打分:0分来源:学年陕西咸阳泾阳县中片七年级下期中考试英语卷(带解析)更新时间:【题文】补全对话:A)根据对话内容,将方框内符合对话情境的句子抄写在空白处,使对话完整,其中两项是多余的。A: Li LiB: Wang MeiA: Hi! Long time no see!【小题1】________________________B: Well, a little busy. I have six classes every day.A: 【小题2】_____________________________B: I have Chinese, English, math and some others.A: 【小题3】______________________________B: Math. I like it very much and I will take part in the math competition next week.A: 【小题4】_____________________________B: Yes, I am ready. I worked hard and my teacher helped me a lot.A: Don’t worry. 【小题5】_______________________B: Thank you very much.A.What’s your favourite subject?B.You will do a good job.C.What subjects do you have?D.Are you ready for it?E. Are you ready to order?F. How is your school life going?G. Do you like math?【***】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题***和解析,。 打分:0分来源:学年陕西咸阳泾阳县中片七年级下期中考试英语卷(带解析)更新时间:【题文】书面表达: 以A Trip to the Zoo为题目,根据以下提示写一篇60词左右的小短文。上星期天,天气晴朗,你和你的朋友一起去了动物园。1. 动物园距离你家15公里;2. 乘坐公共汽车;3. 早上9点出发,9点40时到达;下午4点返回;4. 在动物园的见闻;拍照;感受。_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________【***】抱歉!您未登录!普通用户不能查看试题***和解析,。 打分:0分您所在位置: &
 &  & 
2015年中考英语总复习课件7AUnit4.ppt47页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:350 &&
2015年中考英语总复习课件7AUnit4
你可能关注的文档:
??????????
??????????
醒醒 P.42 不及物动词短语,adj.+adv. 表示“醒来” 及物动词短语,表示“叫醒…”如果所接宾语时人称代词,只能放在up之前,若所接宾语时名词,放在up前后均可。例如: wake me up 把我叫醒 wake up Millie / wake Millie up
把米莉叫醒 e.g.: 1. 我不想早醒,但是我妈妈总是早早地把我叫醒。
I don’t want to wake up early, but my mother always wakes me up early.
2. 请明天早上六点叫醒John。
Please wake John up / wake up John at 6:00 tomorrow morning. 5.
Is it time for breakfast? 到时间吃早饭了吗?
P.42 Is it time to have breakfast? ? 句子结构:It's time for sth.
到…的时间了。 It's time to do sth.
E.g.: 到时间去学校了。
It’s time for school.
It’s time to go to school. 拓展:It’s time for sb. to do sth. 到某人做某事的时间了。
e.g.: 到我上床睡觉的时间了。
It’s time for me to go to bed.? 6.I seldom go out. 我很少出去。 P.42 seldom (adv.)“很少,不常”,表示否定意义,指频率较低。通常用于行为动词,助动词或be动词之后,其反义词为often。 7.After breakfast,I sleep.
早餐过后我就睡觉
P.42 after lunch/ supper/ class/ school/the meeting 午饭后/ 晚饭后/ 下课后/ 放学后/ 散会后 sleep
睡觉 常用短语为:go to sleep “入睡,睡着” 区别: a
go to bed,是指“上床睡觉”,并不意味着当时就睡着,只是进入了睡觉的形式。 例如:Jim goes to bed at nine o’clock every evening. 吉姆每天晚上九点钟睡觉(不一定进入睡眠状态,也许十点钟或十一点钟才入睡) b
go to sleep意思是“入睡;睡着”,强调动作的结果。 例如:The man is tired. He goes to sleep very quickly.那人很疲劳,很快就睡着了。 c
sleep意为“睡眠”,强调持续的动作。 例如:You should sleep eight hours a day.一天你应该睡八小时。 ??d ?b
正在加载中,请稍后...译林版小学英语五年级上册 U7 At weekends单元练习卷_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
译林版小学英语五年级上册 U7 At weekends单元练习卷
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢IIS 7.5 Detailed Error - 401.1 - Unauthorized
Internet Information Services 7.5
Error Summary
HTTP Error 401.1 - Unauthorized
You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.
Detailed Error Information
ModuleBasicAuthenticationModule
NotificationAuthenticateRequest
HandlerStaticFile
Error Code0x
Requested URLhttp://www.shaggysheepwales.co.uk:80/comments.htm
Physical PathE:\kunden\homepages\36\d\www\comments.htm
Logon MethodNot yet determined
Logon UserNot yet determined
Failed Request Tracing Log Directory
Most likely causes:
The username supplied to IIS is invalid.
The password supplied to IIS was not typed correctly.
Incorrect credentials were cached by the browser.
IIS could not verify the identity of the username and password provided.
The resource is configured for Anonymous authentication, but the configured anonymous account either has an invalid password or was disabled.
The server is configured to deny login privileges to the authenticating user or the group in which the user is a member.
Invalid Kerberos configuration may be the cause if all of the following are true:
Integrated authentication was used.
the application pool identity is a custom account.
the server is a member of a domain.
Things you can try:
Verify that the username and password are correct, and are not cached by the browser.
Use a different username and password.
If you are using a custom anonymous account, verify that the password has not expired.
Verify that the authenticating user or the user's group, has not been denied login access to the server.
Verify that the account was not locked out due to numerous failed login attempts.
If you are using authentication and the server is a member of a domain, verify that you have configured the application pool identity using the utility SETSPN.exe, or changed the configuration so that NTLM is the favored authentication type.
Create a tracing rule to track failed requests for this HTTP status code. For more information about creating a tracing rule for failed requests, click .
Links and More Information
This error occurs when either the username or password supplied to IIS is invalid, or when IIS cannot use the username and password to authenticate the user.
Microsoft Knowledge Base Articles:

参考资料

随机推荐