我的G33/G31 Expreess chipset family g33 g31显卡驱动下载能玩极品飞车1...

Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset, increase video memory - [Solved] - Graphics Cards
Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset, increase video memory
Hi,I want to know how I can increase my video memory on Intel(R) G41 Rxpress Chipset? I've Windows XP, 1,96GB RAM, Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5400 @ 2,70GHzAll this cause I want to play NBA 2k13 and I used this site
told me that I need 512MB of
Dedicated Video RAM and I've 256MB how can I increase that? I also upgradeded the driver
More about intel g41 express chipset increase video memory
you can increase only upto 128mb.that same mobo i was using - a really bad for gaming.1)go to bios by pressing del at startup - Advanced chipset features - pavp lite mode -change to 128mb(there is 256mb but it uses
128mb only)2)install royal bna driver - register to this forum and install drivers and you get help of different games.but i suggest better get new gpuGood luck!!
i got the sale Motherbord you can put in it 4gb graph card now i have
AMD HD 5450 2gb you can and it run most of games but from now on you should move to next lvl cuz games is now bigger and need more powrfull graph to run it i say go to 3gb or 4gb if you got the $$$
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Get the answer
ASHISH65 said:
you can increase only upto 128mb.that same mobo i was using - a really bad for gaming.1)go to bios by pressing del at startup - Advanced chipset features - pavp lite mode -change to 128mb(there is 256mb but it uses
128mb only)2)install royal bna driver - register to this forum and install drivers and you get help of different games.but i suggest better get new gpuGood luck!!
Ask a new question
Related Resources
More resources

参考资料

随机推荐