I don't like wearing _______A.a 52longhair hair B. ...

高考英语一轮复习(人教版选修6):Unit 3 A healthy life_学科网
0资源篮中还没有资源,赶紧挑选吧!全国热门地区
知识点初中高中试题试卷中高考中考高考资讯知识点初中高中试题试卷中高考中考高考资讯知识点初中高中试题试卷中高考中考高考资讯知识点初中高中试题试卷中高考中考高考资讯知识点初中高中试题试卷中高考中考高考资讯知识点初中高中试题试卷中高考中考高考资讯知识点初中高中试题试卷中高考中考高考资讯知识点初中高中试题试卷中高考中考高考资讯知识点初中高中试题试卷中高考中考高考资讯试题试卷中考资讯试题试卷试题试卷试题试卷
高考英语一轮复习(人教版选修6):Unit 3 A healthy life
作者:hongmeizxxk
阅读:3247
找英语资源,尽在英语学科网
英语学科网,教材全覆盖,资源速更新
热门文章推荐
Copyright & Phoenix E-Learning Corporation, All Rights Reserved10 Tips to Avoid Looking Like a Cycling Rookie | Road Bike News, Reviews, and Photos
With the recent explosion in cycling popularity, the United States is experiencing record growth in the sport of cycling. This is a particularly encouraging development in a country which has largely associated cyclists with automotive target practice using projectiles like Gatorade bottles and 7-11 Big Gulps.
Each day a new cyclist dons his or her two wheeled steed for the first time is a day where more people learn to tolerate the sport. However, if you go out on the road and look like the quintessential cycling geek who clearly doesn’t know what they’re doing, you will only hurt the cyclist’s cause for social acceptance.
We all have to start somewhere, and I was definitely not immune to being a neophyte. I had all the rookie characteristics: the obscenely large helmet, haggard looking shorts, baggy jersey, hairy legs, greasy chain marks on my calves, bobbing posture on the bike - oh yes, I was indeed a tool.
However, not all rookies have to be subject to ridicule. There is a way to look experienced without having thousands of m you just have to pay attention to the details. This article is targeted towards folks who are new to the sport of cycling and wish to avoid the potential embarrassment I was put through as a rookie.
The cardinal violation in trying to be a cool cyclist is when you buy a full professional team kit (jersey, shorts, socks, etc.) of a team you do not ride for. Nothing screams ROOKIE
louder than a full Discovery Channel uniform on a non-payroll cyclist. Steer clear of these overpriced kits.
The only time these types of jerseys are acceptable is when they are vintage. General rule of thumb is 10 years after a team’s disbanding. For instance, if you hit the road in a vintage Motorola or Coors Light jersey, you get big style points. Just make sure you know a few of the cyclists who rode for those teams so that when approached by other cyclists, you can sound knowledgeable.
When it comes to helmets, don’t skimp. You are going to be wearing this piece of equipment all the time (hopefully), and you want to be motivated to put it on. If you have some cheapo brain bucket or a nicer one that is two sizes too small, you’ll never want to wear it. Back in the day when I was young and stupid, I thought riding around with no helmet and gel that made my hair glisten was cool – well, it wasn’t. My Giro Pneumo helmet looks far cooler than my bare cranium, especially when it’s hemorrhaging blood after a head-over-shammy 30 mile per hour crash.
About the author:
Kurt Gensheimer thinks the bicycle is man’s most perfect invention. He firmly believes ‘singlespeed’ is a compound word. He sometimes wears a disco ball helmet. He is also known as Genshammer. He is a Gemini and sleeps outside in a hammock.
Related Articles
NOTE: There are two ways to comment on our articles: Facebook or Wordpress.
Facebook uses your real name and can be posted on your wall while Wordpress uses our login system. Feel free to use either one.
Facebook Comments:
Wordpress Comments:
Contest Manual
Latest Travel Oregon articles
2016 lights shootoutTour De France ArticlesTour De France StagesMPU 300x100
Latest RBR articles
MPU 300x250
Most Popular Articles Most Popular Articles

参考资料

随机推荐