I ME好还是SHE好?

I,me,my,mine 分别是什么语?如题,请说下,顺便问下上面四种什么语的用法和意义(例如主语),顺便请把you,he,she的这几种语都写出来,并说下用法,请英语好的说下,我英语差,不详细听不懂,还有,请说下the、of的用法,那个“我家的两张漂亮的照片”我写出my famiyl nice photo,可是查看***却还加了of和the,并且顺序也不知道怎么排的,只能死记,我觉得不行,所以想问下这是怎么回事,怎么变的?(请英语好的回答,英语老师的话是最好的了)
two nice photos of my family.是这样的.1.首先从中文意义上区分I ,me是“我”的意思,my,mine.是“我的”意思.2. i 是主语,一般位于句首.例如i love you 我爱你.my 是形容词性物主代词,用于名词前,例如,it is my book.它是我的书.me 是i 的宾格形式,位于动词后,例如 do you love me ?你爱我吗mine 是名词性物主代词,相当于my+名词的意义例如,it is mine=it is my book.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码me and you,为什么不是 you and me,或者 you and i 或者说 he and she,还是 him and her?区别和用法 具体要怎么样嘛?有例句最好了~
窝窝漠然丶83r
英语语法一般把你放在我前,显得有礼貌一点.还有就是I通常做主语,而me则不是.you是通用,只有he she him her 你最好弄明白它们的具体意思先.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码2016南通高三二模英语试题及***_高考_3773考试网
| | | | | | | | |
&&-&&-&&-&&-&正文
2016南通高三二模英语试题及***
南通市2016届高三第二次调研测试英语第I卷 (三部分 共85分) 第一部分 听力 (共两节,满分20分)&&& 做题时,先将***标在试卷上。录音内容结束后,你将有两分钟的时间将试卷上的***转涂到答题卡上。&&& 第一节 (共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。1. Why is the man so hungry? A. He has been on a diet recently.B. He hasn’t eaten anything today.C. He has only had a burger today.2. What is the relationship between the speakers? A. Strangers.B. Business partners.C. Clerk and client.3. What are the speakers doing? A. Listening to the radio.B. Watching TV.C. Watching a new movie.4. Why won’t the man go to college after graduation? A. His grades aren’t good enough.B. He never wants to go to college.C. His father asked him to work first.5. How much money will the man give the woman? A. Five dollars.B. Seven dollars.C. Eight dollars.第二节听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。听第6段材料,回答第6、7题。6. Who is the boss? A. Mr. Cassell.&&&&&&&& B. Ms. Baker.&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Mr. Langley.7. Why did the man apologize at the end? A. He misunderstood what he saw.B. He wouldn’t be able to attend the birthday party.C. He put his kids’ markers on the woman’s desk.听第7段材料,回答第8、9题。8. Why did the woman stay up late last night? A. To write her paper.B. To take exercise.C. To prepare for an exam.9. What does the man probably mean at the end? A. The woman should work harder.B. The woman should leave him alone.C. The woman’s study method is effective.听第8段材料,回答第10至12题。10. Who is with the man right now? A. No one else.B. His wife.C. Another couple.11. What will the woman bring the man first? A. Some wine.B. Some hot water.C. Some menus.12. What might the man discuss with Ralph? A. What dishes to have.B. What wine to order.C. Where they should sit.听第9段材料,回答第13至16题。13. Who took the woman to horse races when she was young? A. Her grandfather. B. Her father.C. Her dad’s friends.14. What does the woman say about riding a horse? A. She’s never done it before.B. It’s a great way to have fun.C. It’s different from racing a horse.15. How many races will there be today? A. More than ten.B. Less than five.C. It is unknown.16. What will the speakers probably do next? A. Watch a horse race.B. Place money on a horse.C. Go down onto the track.听第10段材料,回答第17至20题。17. When did Mr. Jones join the company? A. Five years ago.B. Thirty years ago. C. Forty years ago.18. What was Mr. Jones first promoted to? A. Office manager.B. Head driver.C. Vice president of operations.19. How did Mr. Jones get his degree? A. By paying the fee himself.B. By working part-time.C. By taking night classes.20. Why does the woman give the speech? A. To welcome a new employee.B. To say goodbye to an old co-worker.C. To congratulate Mr. Jones on promotion.第二部分 英语知识运用 (共两节, 满分35分)第一节 单项填空 (共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)请认真阅读下面各题,从题中所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。21. Last fall, I went to the US as an exchange student. I’ll never forget my homestay there ______ I became a real DIY enthusiast. A. where&&& B. when&&&&&& C. that&&& D. which22. To save trouble, you may as well _______ the product online before you place an order.&& A. predict&&&&&& B. polish&&&&&& C. promote&&&&&&&& D. preview23. — I think you’d better write him a letter immediately.— ______? He’ll come here the day after tomorrow.A. Why bother&&& B. So what&&&& C. Why not&&& D. How come24. Although the plan is not so perfect, they are strongly opposed ______ it. & A. to not conduct&&&&&& B. not to conductC. to not conducting&&&&&& D. not to conducting25. Didn’t it occur to you ______ we could have solved the problem in an easier way?A. that&&& B. whether&& C. how&&& D. why26. I see no reason why they shouldn’t go on playing for another four or five years ______ they are fit enough. A. unless&&&&&& B. so that&&& C. though&&&& D. providing that27. Since Perry went abroad, his house has been neglected and weeds are _______ everywhere. A. winding up&& B. springing up& C. lighting up&& D. rising up28. Much as I would love ______ to the party yesterday, I didn’t because I had to prepare for the interview. && A. to go&&&&&&&&&&&& B. going&&&&&& C. to have gone&&&&&&& D. having gone29. — It’s said that Chris achieved high grades in the examination. — That’s no surprise. He is______, you know. A. a dark horse&& B. a green hand& C. a wet blanket& D. an early bird30. As the town ______ good restaurants, we just treated the foreign friends to some local food at home yesterday. A. didn’t have&& B. doesn’t have& C. won’t have&& D. hadn’t had31. While reading, try to develop a more _______ attitude, instead of accepting everything at face value. A. realistic&&& B. critical&&& C. ambiguous&& D. casual32. The article in The Times gives us a real ______ into the causes of the present economic crisis.&& A. enquiry&&&&&& B. admission&&&&&& C. insight&&&&&& D. division33. Robert’s new book about space exploration is fantastic. You simply ______ read it.A. must&&&&&&& B. can&&&&&&&&&& C. need&&&& D. may34. — Dad, I am not playing the piano as well as before.— Take it easy. You are just ______.A. out of sight&&&&&&&& B. out of control&&& C. out of practice&&& D. out of place35. — Tom, you look worried. Anything I can do for you?&&&&&&& — I ______ if you could give me a three-day leave to look after my baby in hospital. A. had wondered&&&&&&&&&& B. was wondering&& C. would wonder&&&&&&&&&&& D. have wondered第二节 完形填空 (共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)请认真阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。My mum was young when she fell pregnant with me. After I was born it was decided that my father’s relatives would&& 36&& me in Manchester. No one spoke about Mum. Eventually, I was shown letters from Mum,&& 37&& that she was a drug addict. All this was running through my head as I arrived in glasgow on 27 December last year. My sister Leanne, from my mother’s side, had&& 38&& me down on Facebook, and we had been&& 39&& for a while, but had met only once or twice. Leanne had been brought up by our mother’s parents, and had some&& 40&& with Mum throughout her life. She was now living in canada, but returning for Christmas and&& 41&& to see all the family together. A big party had been arranged to welcome her back, and everyone would be there, including our&& 42& .In a very short time my sister and I hatched a&& 43& . I’d meet my sister as she arrived at Manchester airport, then we’d drive up to glasgow&& 44& . Keeping it a surprise gave us a rush. After about a four-hour drive, we were there. I’d&& 45&& called someone “Mum” before. But there she was.We embraced (拥抱) and were soon&& 46& . We could hardly get the words out fast enough. Seeing someone so alike looking back at me was the strangest but most&& 47&& experience. Though a lifetime may have&& 48&& us, this woman at a party in glasgow was my mum. She&& 49& at me for a second, before giving me a tight hug. All she could say was that she never thought we’d&& 50&& again. She’d been&& 51&& of drugs for five years. She told me how she now works for a charity that helps young people&& 52&& the same problems she had. We now talk regularly, and I feel&& 53&& she’s my mother. That’s something I couldn’t have even&& 54&& when the door opened to her at that Christmas party. Life may be short, but it’s always&& 55&& enough to reconcile (和好).36. A. teach&&&&&&&& B. control&&&&&&&&& C. serve&&&&&&&&& D. raise& 37. A. foreseeing& B. revealing&&&&& C. arguing&& D. promising 38. A. knocked& B. tracked&& C. rolled&&& D. turned39. A. negotiating& B. complaining& C. messaging&& D. searching40. A. contact&& B. bargain&& C. fun&&& D. trouble41. A. reluctant& B. afraid&&& C. confident&& D. desperate 42. A. sister&& B. father&&& C. mum&&& D. grandparents43. A. deal&& B. plan&&& C. trick&&&& D. change44. A. in advance& B. in turn&&& C. in secret&& D. in time45. A. ever&&&&& B. even&&&&&&&&& C. always&&&&&&&&& D. never46. A. looking away B. chatting away& C. turning up&&&&& D. picking up47. A. disturbing& B. annoying&& C. comforting&& D. frightening48. A. separated& B. deserted&& C. ruined&&&&&& D. cheated49. A. laughed&& B. yelled&&& C. stared&&& D. pointed50. A. part&&&&& B. suffer&&&&&& C. recover&& D. meet51. A. clean&& B. aware&&& C. short&&& D. fond52. A. discuss&& B. overcome&& C. explore&& D. stress53. A. guilty&& B. embarrassed&& C. proud&&& D. shocked54. A. imagined& B. ignored&& C. questioned&& D. recalled55. A. tough&& B. happy&&& C. simple&&&&&& D. long第三部分 阅读理解 (共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)请认真阅读下列短文,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。AHIGH-RISE APARTMENTS FOR RENT IN DOWNTOWN JACKSONVILLE’S SOUTHBANK COMMUNITYImagine coming home after work and feeling like you’reon vacation at a 5-star resort! Welcome to The Strand Southbank in downtown Jacksonville—where luxury meets comfort. Renting a luxury apartment at The Strand Southbank is a wise lifestyle choice. After your long day, you deserve to feel like you’re walking into a high-end luxury resort where you can truly relax. With activities geared towards life away from the office, our community comes alive when you come home. At The Strand Southbank, we foster (促进) resident friendships through frequent happy hours, book clubs and running groups. We free up your evenings by offering catered meals and food trucks on site. You have better things to do, like sitting on your balcony and taking in the views of downtown Jacksonville’s bridges lit up or smelling the salty air from the St. Johns River. COMMUNITY AMENITIES (生活福利设施) • Fully equipped fitness center with river views• Business center with high-speed internet• Controlled access garage parking• Relaxing library with fireplace• Frequent resident events and community activitiesLOCATIONThe Strand Southbank apartments are ideally located in downtown Jacksonville near the entertaining Riverwalk and the sparkling St. John’s River. Perfect for Jacksonville university students, these apartments are near popular Jacksonville schools including Jacksonville University, University of North Florida, and Florida Coastal School of Law. The Strand Southbank apartments are also conveniently near the Mayo Clinic.DIRECTIONSFrom I-10 take exit 350B toward San Marco Blvd. Merge onto Gary St. Turn left at FL-5/S Main St./ US-1. Turn right at Gulf Life Dr./Riverplace Blvd. The Strand Southbank is on the left.From I-95, exit on Union Street and travel east. Turn left onto Riverplace Boulevard. The Strand Southbank is just ahead on your right.56. What might encourage people to rent an apartment at The Strand Southbank?&A. The Strand Southbank is a 5-star holiday hotel. &B. Residents there can enjoy beautiful night scenes.&C. The Strand Southbank provides free internet access.&D. Residents there have better relationships than colleagues.57. If you rent an apartment at The Strand Southbank, you _______. &A. may have easy access to some basic medical care&B. may choose to enter any Jacksonville school you like&C. are sure to spend a lot of time hanging around downtown&D. are likely to have trouble finding your way back from I-10
您可能喜欢的文章
上一个文章:
网站版权与免责声明
①由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,本网所提供的相关信息请以权威部门公布的正式信息为准.
②本网转载的文/图等稿件出于非商业性目的,如转载稿涉及版权及个人隐私等问题,请在两周内邮件联系.
···············
···············

参考资料

随机推荐