征途2诺顿杀毒软件企业版企业版不能更新 怎么解决? 谢谢 企业版的 好像...

( 鄂ICP备号 )
Powered by Discuz! X3.2
Comsenz Inc.已被0人收藏
&为什么我的诺顿杀毒总不能用liveupdate在线升级
来自:保密
发帖:309+1481
不论哪个版本,企业版和个人版都试过。liveupdate运行到后来总是因为不能连接上升级服务器而提示失败,而且我在机器上ping那几个升级的网站ip都是127.0.0.1也就是我自己的机器埃公司里的更新都很正常的而且速度很快啊,现在要更新只能下载更新包的说。我用的是电信的fttb、windows2000sp4系统,应该说没有什么问题吧
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
之之的BLOG
/members/azhizhi
欢迎大家来捧场,多发表意见阿。
...楼主...
发帖:9+196
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
这个家伙很懒,什么也没留下......
发帖:2+580
下载大企业版~~
不过国内有些流行的毒不一定好杀
相关连接:
相关连接:
nothing...
发帖:86+1744
SYMANTEC软件无法升级
要么liveupdate的设定参数有问题
要么就是已经被病毒入住改了HOSTS了
这个家伙很懒,什么也没留下......
发帖:326+2129
楼上说得对,是病毒入住hosts,你去ping 也或等防病毒厂商网址也会指向你自己的机器的
U can always get what u want.
发帖:83+1270
1用木马克星先查木马
2卸载SYMANTEC VirusScan
3卸载SYMANTEC LiveUpdate(重要)
4***瑞星杀病毒
5禁用瑞星实时监控
6重新***SYMANTEC VirusScan
这个家伙很懒,什么也没留下......
首先,请你以一种,团成一个团的姿势,然后,慢慢地比较圆润的方式,离开这座让你讨厌的城市,或者讨厌的人的周围首先,请你以一种,团成一个团的姿势,然后,慢慢地比较圆润的方式,离开这座让你讨厌的城市,或者讨厌的人的周围
为什么我的诺顿杀毒总不能用liveupdate在线升级
最新二手发布
扫描关注官方微信
扫描下载客户端
你可以发私信给一个或多个听众。默认不能发给非听众,除非对方设置了允许。
奖励分值:您今日还有 3 点分值可以奖励 [ 20 点奖分可自动换取 1 点PP]
请输入4位有相同表情的数字
&违反国家法律&&&&&&&&&含有***内容
&对他人进行恶意攻击
&散布广告以及其它商业化的宣传
&干扰或混乱kds宽带山网络服务
&发布任何包含种族、 性别、宗教歧视性和猥亵性的信息内容
&恶意刷屏&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&内容重复&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&攻击管理员
&本人要求删除&&&&&&&&当事人要求删除
&与主题无关&&&&&&&&&&&水贴软文&&&&&&&&&&&涉及敏感政治内容
&被要求删除,你懂的&&&&&&&&&&&盗号并发布违规或广告内容
扣除hp值:
宽带山警务室
&恶意刷屏&&&&&&&&&水贴软文
&违反国家法律
&含有***内容
&对他人进行恶意攻击
&散布广告以及其它商业化的宣传
&干扰或混乱kds宽带山网络服务
&发布任何包含种族、 性别、宗教歧视性和猥亵性的信息内容
&网页不能打开
&图片不能显示
已报名参加的人员:已被0人收藏
&妈的,一运行msconfig,那诺顿企业版8就查到病毒
扫描类型: 实时防护 扫描
事件: 已发现病毒!
病毒名称: Download.Trojan
文件: C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\MSConfig.exe
位置:隔离区
计算机:JORDAN
采用的操作:清除 失败 : 隔离 成功 : 拒绝访问
发现的日期: Tue Jun 03 14:03:40 2003
对于上海,我只是个过客……
you don’t bird me,I don’t bird you
...楼主...
发帖:206+3720
培养小pro~~~!
发帖:90+1001
八成它把你当成病毒了,谁叫你要修改系统文件
大龟甩的好,要饭要到老
韩流来袭时,我只有一句话:xxxxx
最近运气奇差
对于上海,我只是个过客……
对于上海,我只是个过客……
发帖:90+1001
大龟甩的好,要饭要到老
韩流来袭时,我只有一句话:xxxxx
在您的指定语言中找不到相关的网页。以下是其它有关 Download.Trojan 的网页。
,,。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
敢情我还是中国第一个中这个病毒的人啊,中文网页没什么这个病毒的消息
对于上海,我只是个过客……
Symantec Corporation.
All rights reserved.
Legal Notices
Privacy Policy
Download.Trojan
Discovered on: June 08, 2001
Last Updated on: December 16, :34 PM
Download.Trojan connects to the Internet and downloads other Trojans or components.
Variants: Trojan Horse
Type: Trojan Horse
Infection Length: varies
Systems Affected: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Me
Systems Not Affected: Macintosh, UNIX, Linux
Virus Definitions (Intelligent Updater) *
June 11, 2001
Virus Definitions (LiveUpdate™) **
June 13, 2001
Intelligent Updater virus definitions are released daily, but require manual download and installation.
Click here to download manually.
LiveUpdate virus definitions are usually released every Wednesday.
Click here for instructions on using LiveUpdate.
Number of infections: 0 - 49
Number of sites: 0 - 2
Geographical distribution: Low
Threat containment: Easy
Removal: Easy
Threat Metrics
Distribution:
Download.Trojan goes to a specific Web or FTP site that a hacker created and attempts to download new Trojans, viruses, worms, or their components. After the Trojan downloads files, it executes them.
Symantec Security Response encourages all users and administrators to adhere to the following basic security "best practices":
Turn off and remove unneeded services. By default, many operating systems install auxiliary services that are not critical, such as an FTP server, telnet, and a Web server. These services are avenues of attack. If they are removed, blended threats have less avenues of attack and you have fewer services to maintain through patch updates.
If a blended threat exploits one or more network services, disable, or block access to, those services until a patch is applied.
Always keep your patch levels up-to-date, especially on computers that host public services and are accessible through the firewall, such as HTTP, FTP, mail, and DNS services.
Enforce a password policy. Complex passwords make it difficult to crack password files on compromised computers. This helps to prevent or limit damage when a computer is compromised.
Configure your email server to block or remove email that contains file attachments that are commonly used to spread viruses, such as .vbs, .bat, .exe, .pif and .scr files.
Isolate infected computers quickly to prevent further compromising your organization. Perform a forensic analysis and restore the computers using trusted media.
Train employees not to open attachments unless they are expecting them. Also, do not execute software that is downloaded from the Internet unless it has been scanned for viruses. Simply visiting a compromised Web site can cause infection if certain browser vulnerabilities are not patched.
NOTE: These instructions are for all current and recent Symantec antivirus products, including the Symantec AntiVirus and Norton AntiVirus product lines.
1. Update the virus definitions.
2. Run a full system scan, and delete all files that are detected as Download.Trojan.
For details on how to do this, read the following instructions.
To update the virus definitions:
All virus definitions receive full quality assurance testing by Symantec Security Response before being posted to our servers. There are two ways to obtain the most recent virus definitions:
Run LiveUpdate, which is the easiest way to obtain virus definitions. These virus definitions are posted to the LiveUpdate servers one time each week (usually Wednesdays) unless there is a major virus outbreak. To determine whether definitions for this threat are available by LiveUpdate, look at the Virus Definitions (LiveUpdate) line at the top of this write-up.
Download the definitions using the Intelligent Updater. Intelligent Updater virus definitions are posted on U.S. business days (Monday through Friday). They must be downloaded from the Symantec Security Response Web site and installed manually. To determine whether definitions for this threat are available by the Intelligent Updater, look at the Virus Definitions (Intelligent Updater) line at the top of this write-up.
Intelligent Updater virus definitions are available here. For detailed instructions on how to download and install the Intelligent Updater virus definitions from the Symantec Security Response Web site, click here.
To scan for and delete the infected files:
1. Start your Symantec antivirus program, and make sure that it is configured to scan all files.
Norton AntiVirus consumer products: Read the document How to configure Norton AntiVirus to scan all files.
Symantec enterprise antivirus products: Read the document How to verify a Symantec Corporate antivirus product is set to scan All Files.
2. Run a full system scan.
3. If any files are detected as infected with Download.Trojan, click Delete.
Write-up by: Gor Nazaryan
对于上海,我只是个过客……
. Update the virus definitions.
2. Run a full system scan, and delete all files that are detected as Download.Trojan.
他说清除方法是这样的,可是我还是搞不掉,难道。。。。
对于上海,我只是个过客……
发帖:979+17189
format c:/q
黑与白是希望与绝望的影像
对于上海,我只是个过客……
...10楼...
哪里有下载英文版8。0
宁早一小时,不晚一分钟
...11楼...
啊,我只有中文版
财上平如水,人中直似衡。
...12楼...
发帖:979+17189
用***P吧,绝对胜过NORTON。
黑与白是希望与绝望的影像
...13楼...
给我一个理由
对于上海,我只是个过客……
...14楼...
发帖:437+11814
需要理由吗?
一转身又一年
...15楼...
首先,请你以一种,团成一个团的姿势,然后,慢慢地比较圆润的方式,离开这座让你讨厌的城市,或者讨厌的人的周围首先,请你以一种,团成一个团的姿势,然后,慢慢地比较圆润的方式,离开这座让你讨厌的城市,或者讨厌的人的周围
妈的,一运行msconfig,那诺顿企业版8就查到病毒
数码影像推荐
最新二手发布
扫描关注官方微信
扫描下载客户端
你可以发私信给一个或多个听众。默认不能发给非听众,除非对方设置了允许。
奖励分值:您今日还有 3 点分值可以奖励 [ 20 点奖分可自动换取 1 点PP]
请输入4位有相同表情的数字
&违反国家法律&&&&&&&&&含有***内容
&对他人进行恶意攻击
&散布广告以及其它商业化的宣传
&干扰或混乱kds宽带山网络服务