听My Mama Said的人也听
关注虾米:登录 | 注册
没有账号?
下次自动登录
Declan-Mama Said
41900次播放
00:00/03:33
赞该声音的人(220)
Mama Said Declan Galbraith I couldn't sleep last night There was something on my mind I lay there wishing in the dark Someone could tell me why If you love somebody from the bottom of your heart Why do you hurt each other How does it fall apart? And then I heard a voice as she sat down on my bed And I can still remember The words my mama said Love can give, love can take Love can bend and love can break When you think it's over, it's not the end Don't give in, just be strong And please remember son, my mama said There aren't no broken heart love cannot mend My mama said, no one knows What your life has got in store You may go walking on the moon You may be rich or poor But I know for certain If you try to reach the stars Anything is possible Your dreams are what you are But when it comes to matters of the heart There is no guarantees All that I can say to you Is what my mama said to me Love can give, love can take Love can bend and love can break When you think it's over, it's not the end Don't give in, just be strong And please remember son, my mama said There aren't no broken heart love cannot mend So one day in my lifetime When my world falls apart I won't cry, I'll just tell my heart My heart........... Love can give, love can take Love can bend and love can break When you think it's over, it's not the end Don't give in, just be strong And please remember son, my mama said There aren't no broken heart love cannot mend There aren't no broken heart love cannot mend

参考资料

随机推荐