What a pitpitboys是什么意思思?

You haven't found the Pit yet. The dog most commonly picked first is the American Pit Bull Terrier, and the average time is -46 seconds with 8 attempts.n.井;煤矿;麻子;(赛车道旁的)修理加油站
vt.使有麻子;使有凹陷
vi.凹陷;起凹点
网络胸口;正厅后座;牺牲深渊;纹孔
他因没能给比特犬戴嘴套而被判有罪。
来自柯林斯例句
我心头有种怪怪的感觉。
来自柯林斯例句
问题是我们没有取之不尽的资源。
来自柯林斯例句
be the pits
1 . (非正式)非常糟糕,最糟糕
dig a pit for
2 . 设陷阱
the pit of one's (或 the) stomach
3 . 胸口,心窝
Old English pytt, of West G related to Dutch putand German Pfütze, based on Latin puteuswell, shaftmid 19th cent.: apparently from D related to pith
1.a sizeable hole (usually in the ground);
they dug a pit to bury the body
2.a concavity in a surface (especially an anatomical depression)
3.the hard inner (usually woody) layer of the pericarp of some fruits (as peaches or plums or cherries or olives) th
you should remove the stones from prunes before cooking
4.a trap in the form of a concealed hole
5.a surface excavation for extra
a British term for `quarry' is `stone pit'
6.lowered area in front of a stage where an orchestra accompanies the performers
7.a workplace consisting of a coal mine plus all the buildings and equipment connected with it
1.set into o
let them match their best athletes against ours
The skin disease scarred his face permanently
pit plums and cherries
1.①凹痕,窝
3.③凹陷:用压力造成并短时保持的凹陷
2. 焊后在焊缝表面或焊缝背面形成的低于母材表面的局部低凹部分。
pitot static 皮托管静压
principal, interest, and taxes 本金,利息和税款
progressive inspection tag 顺序检查标记,程序检查标记
chest 胸部pit胸口navel 肚脐
2 . 正厅后座
1. 正厅前座pit 正厅后座seat  座位
3 . 牺牲深渊
魔兽争霸3冰封王座中人族的步兵强还是不死族的食尸鬼强? ... Houses 屠宰场 Pit 牺牲深渊 AMS: 反魔法外壳.
3. 纹孔和胞间连丝1) 纹孔(pit)初生壁的厚度往往是不均匀的,常有一些凹陷区域,其内有许多胞间连丝通过,这个区域称为(pri.
+pit viper
+pit Ren and pit
+pit and receiving pit
单项练习-英语词汇
小学英语词汇
初中英语词汇
高中英语词汇
京ICP备号-8 海淀分局备案编号:
Copyright(C) . 北京学而思教育科技有限公司 .what a pit
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
He photographed what appeared to be a pit in the joint.
他拍摄的照片显示接头里面有一个坑。
The bodies were dumped in a burial pit near what remained of police headquarters.
尸体被倾倒进一个挖好的掩埋坑,就在县***局的残垣断壁旁。
He firmly declines the deal by spearing and then throwing a bunch of Persian yes-men into what appears to be a bottomless pit.
列奥尼达以强烈的行动拒绝这项合约,包括以丢进一个深不见底洞穴来处决一堆向波斯亲好的人。
Among the festivities back in March, guests were challenged invited to win a PS3 by reaching into what looked like the most pathetic pit of snakes and eat a traditional Greek dish fashioned after goat intestines while topless women paraded around the joint.
But at a nearby school, we are shown what Calacharo says is the norm, a small cluster of putrid open-pit latrines made of mud bricks worn to mere shells by rain and lack of repair.
If that's what happens when you pit energy vs. the environment, then it's a competition where everyone wins.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!& “Pit-a-pat. Pit-a-pat...”习题详情
240位同学学习过此题,做题成功率60.0%
Pit-a-pat. Pit-a-pat. It’s raining. “I want to go outside and play, Mum,” Robbie says, “When can the rain stop?” His mum doesn’t know what to say. She hopes the rain can stop, too. “You can watch TV with me,” she says. “No, I just want to go outside.” “①Put on your raincoat.” “Does it stop raining?” “No, but you can go outside and play in the rain. Do you like that?” “Yes, mum.” He runs to his bedroom and puts on his red raincoat. “Here you go. Go outside and play.” Mum opens the door and says. Robbie runs into the rain. Water goes ②here and there. Robbie’s mum watches her son. He is having so much fun. “Mum, come and play with me!” Robbie calls. The door opens and his mum walks out. She is in her yellow raincoat. Mother and son are out in the rain for a long time. They play all kinds of games in the rain.【小题1】 What does Robbie want to do on the rainy day?A.Help his mother.B.Watch TV.C.Wear his raincoatD.Go out.【小题2】What does the underlined phrase(短语) mean in Chinese?A.①放上②到处B.①穿上②这里和那里 C.①穿上②到处D.①放上②这里和那里【小题3】 Robbie has a&&&&&&& day that day.A.happyB.scaryC.dangerousD.boring【小题4】Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A.The raincoat can stop the rain.B.The color of Robbie’s raincoat is red.C.Robbie first watches with his Mum D.Robbie’s mum doesn’t wear a raincoat in the rain.【小题5】Which is the best title(标题)for the passage?A.It’s rainingB.Fun in the rain C.Robbie and His motherD.Robbie’s raincoatD&
本题难度:较难
题型:解答题&|&来源:2012-浙江省诸暨市暨阳初中七年级下学期阶段性测试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“Pit-a-pat. Pit-a-pat. It’s raining. “I want to go outside and play, Mum,” Robbie says, “When can the rain...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】根据“I want to go outside and play, Mum,” Robbie says,可知选D【小题1】联系下文①Put on your raincoat.可知1是穿上的意思,联系上文Water goes 可知指的是水流的到处都是,故选C【小题1】根据Robbie’s mum watches her son. He is having so much fun. 可知那天他玩得很高兴,故选A【小题1】根据He runs to his bedroom and puts on his red raincoat. 描述,可知选B【小题1】这篇短文主要描述了罗比在雨中玩得很高兴的故事,故选B
找到***了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Pit-a-pat. Pit-a-pat. It’s raining. “I want to go outside and play, Mum,” Robbie says, “When can the...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Pit-a-pat. Pit-a-pat...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Pit-a-pat. Pit-a-pat. It’s raining. “I want to go outside and play, Mum,” Robbie says, “When can the rain stop?” His mum doesn’t know what to say. She hopes the rain can stop, too. “You can watch TV with me,” she says. “No, I just want to go outside.” “①Put on your raincoat.” “Does it stop raining?” “No, but you can go outside and play in the rain. Do you like that?” “Yes, mum.” He runs to his bedroom and puts on his red raincoat. “Here you go. Go outside and play.” Mum opens the door and says. Robbie runs into the rain. Water goes ②here and there. Robbie’s mum watches her son. He is having so much fun. “Mum, come and play with me!” Robbie calls. The door opens and his mum walks out. She is in her yellow raincoat. Mother and son are out in the rain for a long time. They play all kinds of games in the rain.【小题1】 What does Robbie want to do on the rainy day?A.Help his mother.B.Watch TV.C.Wear his raincoatD.Go out.【小题2】What does the underlined phrase(短语) mean in Chinese?A.①放上②到处B.①穿上②这里和那里 C.①穿上②到处D.①放上②这里和那里【小题3】 Robbie has a day that day.A.happyB.scaryC.dangerousD.boring【小题4】Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A.The raincoat can stop the rain.B.The color of Robbie’s raincoat is red.C.Robbie first watches with his Mum D.Robbie’s mum doesn’t wear a raincoat in the rain.【小题5】Which is the best title(标题)for the passage?A.It’s rainingB.Fun in the rain C.Robbie and His motherD.Robbie’s raincoat”的***、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Pit-a-pat. Pit-a-pat. It’s raining. “I want to go outside and play, Mum,” Robbie says, “When can the rain stop?” His mum doesn’t know what to say. She hopes the rain can stop, too. “You can watch TV with me,” she says. “No, I just want to go outside.” “①Put on your raincoat.” “Does it stop raining?” “No, but you can go outside and play in the rain. Do you like that?” “Yes, mum.” He runs to his bedroom and puts on his red raincoat. “Here you go. Go outside and play.” Mum opens the door and says. Robbie runs into the rain. Water goes ②here and there. Robbie’s mum watches her son. He is having so much fun. “Mum, come and play with me!” Robbie calls. The door opens and his mum walks out. She is in her yellow raincoat. Mother and son are out in the rain for a long time. They play all kinds of games in the rain.【小题1】 What does Robbie want to do on the rainy day?A.Help his mother.B.Watch TV.C.Wear his raincoatD.Go out.【小题2】What does the underlined phrase(短语) mean in Chinese?A.①放上②到处B.①穿上②这里和那里 C.①穿上②到处D.①放上②这里和那里【小题3】 Robbie has a day that day.A.happyB.scaryC.dangerousD.boring【小题4】Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A.The raincoat can stop the rain.B.The color of Robbie’s raincoat is red.C.Robbie first watches with his Mum D.Robbie’s mum doesn’t wear a raincoat in the rain.【小题5】Which is the best title(标题)for the passage?A.It’s rainingB.Fun in the rain C.Robbie and His motherD.Robbie’s raincoat”相似的习题。

参考资料

随机推荐