I need your help to.

举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
I have a p  & &and...”,相似的试题还有:
完形填空.Dear editor,&&&&I have a big&1and I need your help.&&My mother doesn't&&&&2&&me listen to pop music.&&But I lovepop music and I enjoy&&&&3&&&&&it very much. My mother throws my&&&&4&&&&&posters and CDs away. Shetells me that I should study&&&&5&&&&to get high grades.&&What should I do?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& MaryDear Mary,&&&&It's&&&&6&&to do fun things as well as homework.&&&&7&&&&your mother only wants the best for you.Try&&&8to her.&Tell her that you have finished homework.&&Then ask her&&&&9&&you can listen to the musicwhen you have finished. This way, the music becomes your reward for&&&&10&&&&hard.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & Cynthia(&&&& )1. A. problem&&(&&&& )2. A. ask&&&&&&(&&&& )3. A. speaking&&(&&&& )4. A. favorite&&(&&&& )5. A. hardly&&&&(&&&& )6. A. bad&&&&&&(&&&& )7. A. And&&&&&&(&&&& )8. A. saying&&&&(&&&& )9. A. if&&&&&&&&(&&&& )10.A. listeningB.&chance&&&&&&B. tell&&&&&&&&B.&listening toB. worst&&&&&&&&B. hard&&&&&&&&B.&angry&&&&&&B. But&&&&&&&&&&B.&talking&&&&B. that&&&&&&&&B.&workingC.&change&&&&&&&&&&C.&let&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&listening&&&&&&C.&bad&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&fast&&&&&&&&&&C.&good&&&&&&&&&&C. So&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&speaking&&&&C. why&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.&playing
假如你是Mary的好朋友,她在生活中遇到了一些问题,并写了一封信向你求助,请你给她回一封信,回信因涉及到来信的每一个问题,词数80左右。Dear&Kathy,I&have&some&problems&and&I&need&your&help.I&was&good&at&English&in&the&past,&but&now&I&am&in&Grade&3&and&I&find&English&is&getting&more&and&more&difficult.&Now&I&am&facing&a&big&test.&How&should&I&study&for&the&English&test?Another&problem&is&that&now&I&am¬&allowed&to&watch&TV.&My&mother&said&It&was&a&waste&of&time,&but&I&don’t&think&so.&I&think&It’s&a&good&way&to&have&a&rest.&How&can&I&solve&this&problem?The&last&one&is&that&I&used&to&be&thin,&but&now&I&am&getting&fatter&and&fatter.&I&am&afraid&to&see&my&old&friends,&and&I&am&very&sad.I&know&you&always&come&up&with&good&ideas.&Could&you&help&me&deal&with&these&problems?Yours,MaryDear&Mary,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Yours,Kathy
先阅读短文,然后用下面方框中所给的单词或短语填空,使全文在逻辑上正确。upset/&thought/did&wrong/found&out/&else/otherDear&Mary,I&have&a&problem,&and&I&need&your&help.&I&always&  【小题1】 I&was&popular&at&school.&But&I&just  【小题2】  that&my&friends&were&planning&a&birthday&party&for&my&best&friend,&and&they&don’t&invite&me.&Everyone  【小题3】 in&my&class&was&invited&except&me,&and&I&don’t&know&why.&I&can’t&think&what&I   【小题4】 .&I&am&very&    【小题5】 and&don’t&know&what&to&do.&What&do&you&think?&Can&you&help&me?YoursLonely&Kid.i need your help&
Several丶?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

参考资料

随机推荐