Need.for.Speed.Hot.极品飞车hot pursuitt.HD-Gamersky怎么用?

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 error unknow problem initializing graphicsunknow problem initializing graphics
极品飞车之热力追踪二 出错初始化画面出现未知问题
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
显卡不行,试试频率锁定。
扫描下载二维码Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit - PlayStation 3 - IGN
Latest Stories
Help us solve the toughest (or most puzzling) game puzzles and challenges.
Our attempt to answer issues which most commonly occur on IGN's wikis.
Game Editions
MSRP: 59.95 USD
: Violence
Publisher:
Developer:
PlayStation 3
Join Sackboy and Sackgirl on the starting grid for a new kart racing adventure! Fire up your engines, jump behind the steering wheel and take&
Gran Turismo 5 takes the series to a whole new level. A first for the franchise, The game supports online racing and features over 950 cars,&
Twisted Metal, the longest running franchise in PlayStation history, is now back, exclusively on the PS3 system.
Trouble taps on your window again with this next chapter in the Grand Theft Auto universe, set in the city of Los Santos.
Taking the fundamental concepts of open-world freedom, ambient activity and mission-based gameplay of the Grand Theft Auto series and making&
Metal Gear Online is the multiplayer component for Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.
IGN Rating
out of 1778 Ratings
Slide to Rateto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Traditional Chinese
Title: Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 16 Nov, 2010
Buy Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Buy EA Racing Pack
Includes 5 items:
About This Game
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit launches you into a new open-world landscape behind the wheel of the world's fastest and most beautiful cars. From Criterion, the award-winning studio behind the Burnout series, Hot Pursuit will redefine racing games for a whole new generation.
You'll experience stunning speeds, takedowns, and getaways as you battle your friends in the most connected Need for Speed game ever. Through Need for Speed Autolog and its innovative approach to connected social competition, your Hot Pursuit experience will extend beyond the console onto the web, constantly moving your gameplay in new and unique directions.
Loaded with action, this game will challenge you to become Seacrest County's top cop or most wanted racer. For the first time ever in a Need for Speed game, you'll be able to play a full career on either side of the law. Whether you're a lead-foot speeder or a cop with a mean streak, make sure your aviators are spotless and your driving record is anything but.
Career - For the first time in Need For Speed history play full careers as both cops and racers.
Whether playing online with friends, taking on friends challenges or the single player career, players will earn bounty that levels them up and unlocks new cars, weapons and equipment.
Need For Speed(TM) Autolog - In Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, your friends drive your gameplay experience. Autolog is a system that links friends directly to each other’s games, enabling them to compare and share all their experiences, pictures and challenges.
Autolog instinctively delivers challenges based on what your friends have been doing, creating a hugely dynamic, socially competitive experience.
Cars -In Hot Pursuit, the cars go from hot to hotter.
Experience the thrill of driving the world’s most desirable high performance cars at incredible speeds.
Feel the power of busting suspects in supercharged cop interceptors like the Lamborghini Reventon or outsmarting the law as a racer in high performance supercars like the Pagani Zonda Cinque.
Weapons and equipment - Take down suspects with a variety of cop weapons like spike strips and call in extra support including road blocks as the chase intensifies.
Racers have a range of evasion equipment at their disposal to outsmart the cops including jammers that block cop communications and jam their weapons.
Seacrest County - Explore a world inspired by the California coastline with desert, forest, seaside and mountainous regions. The open world of Seacrest County helps deliver the most intense cop pursuit moments ever.
System Requirements
OS: Windows XP SP3, Windows XP 64-bit SP2, Windows Vista SP2 (32- or 64-bit), or Windows 7 (32- or 64-bit). (Not Supported - Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT 4.0, and Windows 2000 are not supported.)
Processor: Intel Core(R) 2 Duo 2.0 GHZ or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHZ; 1.5 GB Windows(R) XP / 2 GB Windows Vista(R) - Windows 7(R)
Memory: 1GB (XP), 1.5GB (Vista), 1.5 GB (Windows 7)
Hard Disk Space: 8 GB free hard disk space.
Additional space required for DirectX 9.0c installation and for saved games
Video Card: DirectX(R) 9.0c Compatible 3D-accelerated 256 MB video card with Shader Model 3.0* or higher
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
DVD-ROM: 8X speed DVD-ROM drive (Disc Users only)
Online Gameplay: Broadband connection for online activation and online gameplay - 512 Kbps or faster
Direct X(R): DirectX 9.0c
(C) 2010 Electronic Arts Inc. EA, the EA logo, Need for Speed, the “N” icon and the Need for Speed logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc.
Alfa Romeo is a registered trademark licensed by Fiat Group Automobiles S.p.A.
Trademarks and other rights under license from Aston Martin Lagonda Limited.
Trademarks, design patents and copyrights are used with the approval of the owner AUDI AG.
The Names “Bentley” the “B” in wings device and Bentley Continental Supersports 2010 model year are used with the approval of Bentley Motors Limited copyright 2010.
The BMW logo, wordmark and model designations are trademarks of BMW AG and are used under license.
Trademarks, design patents and copyrights are used with the approval of the owner and/or exclusive licensee Bugatti International S.A.
“E7,” “CARBON MOTORS” and the diamond logo are trademarks of Carbon Motors Corporation used under license by Electronic Arts.
(C)2010 Carbon Motors Corporation All Rights Reserved.
General Motors Trademarks used under license to Electronic Arts. Dodge, Ram and HEMI are trademarks of Chrysler Group LLC. Dodge Caliber, Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger, Dodge Magnum, Dodge Viper, Ram and their trade dress are used under license by Electronic Arts. (C) Chrysler Group LLC 2010.
Ford Oval and nameplates are registered trademarks owned and licensed by Ford Motor Company. SHELBY(R) and GT-500(R) are registered trademarks and/or the tradedress of Carroll Shelby and Carroll Shelby Licensing, Inc. (Shelby). The COBRA SNAKE designs are trademarks of Ford Motor Company used under license.
Ford Oval and nameplates are registered trademarks owned and licensed by Ford Company.
General Motors Trademarks used under license to Electronic Arts.
Jaguar, XKR and the Leaper Device are trademarks owned and licensed by Jaguar Cars Limited (C) 2010 Jaguar Cars Limited.
Koenigsegg names, models, emblems & body designs are trademark and/or intellectual property rights of Koenigsegg Automotive AB and used under license to Electronic Arts Inc. The trademarks copyrights and design rights in and associated with Lamborghini, Lamborghini with Bull and Shield Device, are used under license from Lamborghini ArtiMarca S.p.A., Italy. Maserati is a registered trademark. Under license from Maserati S.p.A. Mazda and all other associated marks, names, emblems and designs are used under approval of Mazda Motor Corporation. The McLaren name and logo are trademarks of the McLaren group of companies. The Mercedes-Benz name and three pointed star device are registered trademarks of Daimler AG. “Mercedes-Benz” and “Three
star in a ring” are trademarks of Daimler AG and used under license to Electronic Arts Inc. Mitsubishi and Lancer Evolution names, emblems and body designs are trademarks and/or intellectual property rights of MITSUBISHI MOTORS CORPORATION and used under license to Electronic Arts Inc. ’Nissan’ and the names, logos, marks and designs of the NISSAN products are trademarks and/or intellectual property rights of NISSAN MOTOR CO., LTD. and used under license to Electronic Arts Inc. Pagani, Zonda Cinque and designs are trademarks and/or other intellectual property of Pagani Automobili and are used under license to Electronic Arts.Porsche, the Porsche crest, 911, Carrera, Targa, Boxster and Panamera are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. Licensed under certain patents. SUBARU trademarks and body designs are properties of FUJI HE***Y INDUSTRIES, LTD. and used under license to Electronic Arts Inc. RenderWare is a trademark or registered trademark of Criterion Software Ltd.
Portions of this software are Copyright
Criterion Software Ltd. and its Licensors. Uses Bink Video. Copyright (C)
by RAD Game Tools, Inc.
The names, designs, and logos of all products are the property of their respective owners and used by permission. The names, designs, and logos of all products are the property of their respective owners and used by permission. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
More like this
Mostly Positive
(108 reviews)
Very Positive
(6,647 reviews)
Review Type
All&(6,647)
Positive&(5,441)
Negative&(1,206)
Purchase Type
All&(6,647)
Steam Purchasers&(6,647)
Key Activations&(0)
All Languages&(6,647)
Your Languages&(2,458)
Display As:
Most Helpful
2,458 reviews match the filters above
( Mostly Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Product received for free
Even after so many years this NFS can keep you entertained for many hours.I love the car physics, the sounds are spot on and the game is beautiful.I love an open world car racing game and this is the right thing for me.The only downside is that there is no DLCs for PC.We never got them.Final verdict is 8/10.
Was this review helpful?
Terribad a.i. rubberbanding, DLC from console variants not included,and straight fire soundtrack...meh
Was this review helpful?
Somewhere under this mess of forced account creation and logins, unskippable videos, advertisements and shoddily shoehorned-in pseudo social networking nonsense, there is a great arcade racing game.
Was this review helpful?
The graphics are pretty amazing and for a racing enthusiasts like myself it can be a lot of fun. However, online mode is either glitched or just no one uses it, after a while of no story and playing by yourself it can get boring. Keep that in mind if you are thinking of buying this game. As long as you don't mind that then you are golden.
Was this review helpful?
первые гонки после NFS Most Wanted (первой части,
или где-то там, а не новая ??????????-ремастер версия 2012) , которая реально вперла. единственная проблема - очень странное ощущение от вождения (может потому что ты не водишь настоящую тачку блджадб?) и неповоротливая физика тачек.9.5 скрипящих шин на старте из 10
Was this review helpful?
IMO one of the best NFS's (NFSMW is better)Cons:-unskippable cutscenes, but let's be honest, that doesn't spoil the game-weird AI- I mean, when I drive in oncoming lane isn't the driver supposed to steer away from me? Instead, they try to ride into me-there aren't too many songs to chose from-it seems that steam doesn't save your progress to cloud-poor performance- I can't even pull off 60 fps, whereas in Burnout: Paradise I was able toNeutral:&you have to create EA account (come on, it's not that hard)Pros:+great cars+speeder AND cop careers+interesting and exciting races+cool idea with spike strips & other enhancements+ok graphics+I like that not every offroad trail is an actual shortcut Overall I really recommend this game, definitely worth buying
Was this review helpful?
Great Gamne
Was this review helpful?
175 people found this review funny
Do you know how did i get so much hours?I was playing it with music.That's all what i want to say.
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
To start off, I can't say that this is my favorite NFS game of all time, but it is certainly up there. I have been a NFS fan for a long time, dating back to the good old PS2 days with Most Wanted and Carbon. So far no other NFS game, in my opinion, has been better than those, but Hot Pursuit is definitely in the top 10 on my list for racing games, and here's why.PROS:The graphics are fantastic. The car models are awesome as always, and the scenery is beautiful. Yes, scenery especially matters to me because I want to be able to go for a nice drive, if that's what I'm in the mood for. It looks great at 200+ MPH too! Now don't expect Metro: Last Light graphics, but it really is a nice looking game.There are quite a few cars as well. I can't say for sure how many there are, but it's certainly enough to keep you busy with trying certain races with different cars or just taking them for a spin. Not to mention that for every normal car in the game there is a cop car counterpart, with the addition of a couple! So if driving at 250 MPH on a freeway with sirens on sounds fun to you, please give this a try! But what about how they handle?I personally enjoy how the cars handle in this. It is NOT a simulator in any way. It is arcade style racing with easy drifting so you can boost into those corners like a boss without losing tons of speed or control. To me it seems like all the cars handle in a very similar fashion, but I actually don't mind it. I don't think this type of racing is for everyone however, but it's not hard at all to get used to. Remember that this game is all about going fast to evade cops or bust racers using special abilities, so you can't be completely focused on realistic driving. But that brings me to another thing I love about this.In the game, whether you are a racer or a cop, you have access to EMPs, spike strips, roadblocks, extreme turbo, and more. All these make the game more exciting and tense. If you are a racer, you can drop spike strips on cops OR other racers and use EMPs to pass someone, and if you are a cop, you use all of these to take down racers. I especially enjoyed the cop career more because it is really fun to smash into other cars and send them into a barrel roll or other cool crashes.NEUTRAL:The free roam is one thing I always want in a racing game. Yes, Hot Pursuit does have it, but I feel that it is missing content. Being able to free roam as a racer, you would expect to occasionally run into a police car and get into some sort of epic chase, or vice versa being a cop, but sadly that just isn't the case. There aren't even any collectables! I guess the free roam in Hot Pursuit is pretty much there to test out cars or just go for a nice ride. So yes, it's nice to have, but it lacks content.The menus are sub-par. You can very easily tell that it is more suited for consoles. While I strongly recommend using a controller for this game anyways, the least they could have done was provide a more intuitive menu for us PC gamers.CONS:With the exception of changing the color of the car, there is NO customization. I guess I &spoiled& myself with the feature of customizing back when I played on the PS2 because now every NFS game that has come out recently has zero options to customize, and it has been very disappointing. I don't know why they ever took it out.Now that I think about it, the menu tutorial at the very beginning of the game is really dumb and unskippable. It's like they expect you to know absolutely nothing about how a menu works. It is completely useless and takes a couple minutes. Can't you just let us play the game already?
TL;DR:NFS: Hot Pursuit is a really fun game with very nice graphics, great selection of cars, and tense racing. While free roam could have been significantly improved, it is always great to be able to go for a joyride in any of the vehicles you have unlocked, including the cop cars. Taking down racers or the police using EMPs, spike strips, roadblocks and more is very satisfying and really adds to the gameplay. There is no customization, with the exception of painting your car different colors, so this is a big let down, but nonetheless a very fun game. As a racing game enthusiast, I have to give this game a 7/10. Very fun!
Was this review helpful?
28 people found this review funny
One thing I have become increasingly frustrated with when playing racing games these past few years is that developers seem to throw more and more crap between you and actually racing with every new release. Hot Pursuit may well be the pinacle of this. The races themselves are a lot of fun. The cars have a good sense of speed, the sound is great, the crashes have impact and the game is very pretty all around. The problem is that you won't actually get to experience these things much. The majority of your time will be spent watching unskippable cutscenes, loading times, logging in on your EA account (with no way to save your login details so you don't have to enter them every singe time you start the game) or being harassed by the game to check out its totally cool social hub feature where it pretends to be Facebook. And God help you if the EA servers happen to be down, in which case the game will try connecting to them at the start of the game and the end of every single bloody 2 minute race, taking 10 seconds each time. It really adds up to the point where 50% of your time with Hot Pursuit is spent looking at ???? you really don't want to see. Why can developers not understand that when someone buys a racing game, the chances are they actually want to race? No NFS, I don't give a ???? about your unnecessary Facebook clone &feature&, I don't want to try and connect to your instable servers every 2 seconds and I don't regard your variety of spinning wheels in loading screens or unskippable cutscenes with particular affection either. Please make them optional so I can drive some fast cars without jumping through a bajillion hoops for a 3 minute race. Thank you.
Was this review helpful?
Product received for free
i whant mye mony back beacuse it whant work and it is the worst game i ever played i rate -
Just another NFS game. PROS:- Beautiful cars- Beautiful graphics- Beautiful landscapes- Easy, convenient mechanics- Easy Drifting- Cool detail obstaclesCONS:- Unskipable cutscenes- Scripted AIs- Tight limits for time trial missions- After the first few races, racing becomes too challenging, because, basically, you need a perfect performance to get the rewards, which are required for further progress. Just a single tiny mistake - and you're too late on the finish line.- The multi-player is almost dead- Cannot connect to the ea games serverIn my opinion this is the best racing game on the market, but it's fairly enjoyable.My overall rating 9.5/10.
The best casual racing experience i have ever had, just get yourelf in a sports car and burn some rubber!Did I metion that you can be a cop?And then there is also the soundtrack, oh the soundtrack....
Runs like ????. Another bad console port. NFS hasn't brought us a good game in 10 years and this thing is no difference.
Pleasant and fun
I ended up not caring and deinstalled the game after one hour of play time. For every minute of driving I had to suffer through one minute of non-skippable cut scenes, which after the 10th time watching are beyond infuriatingly boring and tedious to watch.
A timeless racing classic that balances realism with the arcade experience of old racing games. EA normally sucks, but they manages to pull through with mouth-watering visuals, a soundtrack to get your heart pumping, and a decent storyline to excuse your progression through the game. The multiplayer is a nice touch to an already amazing game.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

参考资料

随机推荐