20分求qq宠物童话历险的g。好的话还有加分。

求教英语高手,写下bingke的藏头句子,有关于爱情的.B I N G K E 像这样的模板,写得好的加分
Be careful not to leave me behindif you have me in your heartnor should you forget to wish me good luck when i am away from you on business.God will let me have you as my dearest the day we get married.Kids we will have will witness our heavenly love for each other,each of them will for sure.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码几条英语问题,好的话会加分A:Yesterday I __________ an E-mail from a friend.Do you know the ___________ of “@” in her E-mail address?B:It’s a symbol in E-mail address.It means ‘_______________’.A:In information times we can find great changes in the use of languages.B:People didn’t use ‘@’ in the keyboard ________ the Internet appeared.A:_________can we pronounce it and what is it used___________?B:We can pronounce it ‘__/______/___’ .It separates(分开) the user’s name from the domain(地域) name.A:I have __________ a lot from you.Thanks a lot.B:___________ ______________.
霹雳小子糖列4
A:Yesterday I (received) an E-mail from a friend.Do you know the (meaning) of “@” in her E-mail address?B:It’s a symbol in E-mail address.It means ‘(at)'.A:In information times we can find great changes in the use of languages.B:People didn’t use ‘@’ in the keyboard (until) the Internet appeared.A:(How) can we pronounce it and what is it used (for)?B:We can pronounce it ‘ /æt/’ .It separates(分开) the user’s name from the domain(地域) name.A:I have (learned) a lot from you.Thanks a lot.B:(You're) (weicome)!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
A. symbol B atA ---B untilA H forB
ætA learnedB You are welcome.不懂追问!
meaningat(不怎么确定)when W forat learnedYou're welcome希望对你有帮助 【东莞独尊牌具】
扫描下载二维码

参考资料

随机推荐