星际神族魔兽争霸争霸2神族说话的声音

求国服星际2神族单位说的话 要详细一点 谢谢
求国服星际2神族单位说的话 要详细一点 谢谢
跳兵:死神来了(严重抄袭.....)幽灵:我觉得女幽灵特务的装备比我们好 你也看见了吧虚空:屠杀开始
追踪者:我们的移动是看不见的。叉叉:冥想结束了。坦克和掠夺者有一句相同的台词:重金属来咯……这个真扯。
我貌似还听过一些星灵的单位说的是听不懂的外星语言?
略懂社热议
人族My meditation is over. 冥思结束。En Taro Tassadar! Tassdar万岁。By your will!如您所愿。(可能来自太空堡垒卡拉狄加里的"By your command")We stand as one! 我们浑如一体。 Khasar De'Templari! Protoss语。My life for Aiur! 吾生为Aiur。We are the blades of Aiur! 我等皆为Auir之剑。For Artanis! 为了Artanis执政官。Our fury is boundless! 我们怒火无边。Blades of justice! 正义之剑!I am Templar! I am the sword of truth! 我是圣堂武士,我是真理之剑。Command me. 命令我。None shall stand! 没人能存活下来。Victory is the only truth that matters! 胜利才是唯一真理。We cannot hold! 我们撑不住了。Justice be done! 伸张正义!Honour guide me! 荣耀引导着我。It must be done! 必须达成。None can withstand the Templar! 无人能抵挡圣堂武士。Combat is the anvil of will! 战斗是铁砧的意志。Our enemies must be eradicated! 我们的敌人必须被根除。
I return to serve. 吾将再尽吾责。It is destined. 这是注定的。There shall be a reckoning.万事皆有报。 I feel your presence. 我感觉到了你的存在。Our cannons shall sing. 我们的炮管将会轰鸣。We march to victory. 我们想胜利前行。We shall obey. 我们会俯冲。I hear the call. 我听到了召唤。I am the wrath of the Khala. 我是Khala之怒。For the ancients! 为了先祖。The battle is ours! 这是我们的战斗。Our duty is eternal. 我们的责任不休。En Taro Adun! 为了Adun。The cycle is...unchanging. 循环之轮,不曾停息。Let darkness be parted. 驱散黑暗。The enemy closes. 敌人临近。These steel limbs are not my own. 钢铁四肢本非我物。The enemy has broken. 敌人已溃败。I have known an only eternity of war. 我所知道的只有永恒的战争。My memory is not what it was. 我的记忆已今非昔比。
From the shadows I come. 我自阴影而来。I will comply. 我会服从。Clever. 聪明。What would you ask of us? 你要我们做什么?We are intrigued. 我们很好奇。 Fear is an illusion 恐惧实乃幻象。I bask in twilight 吾沐浴于昏光之下。We go unseen 我们不为所见。The darkness writhes 黑暗翻滚。You seek our service? 汝欲吾为所效?We cannot be stopped. 我们不可停止。Darkness comes!黑暗降临!(来自游戏永恒的黑暗里的Edward Roivas)I strike from the shadows. 我从阴影之中出击。By the shadows of Shakuras. 以Shakuras阴影之名。Twilight falls upon us all. 暮光照射所有人。I cannot maintain. 我撑不住了。The void claims is own. 虚空为吾所有。We are the darkness. 吾即黑暗。
Mothership
As all are one. 一切归一。Justice has come! 正义降临。Downloading orders. 下载指令。Directive confirmed. 指令确定。We await. 我们待命。Direct us. 给我们指示。We proceed. 我们继续。By light of Aiur. 以Aiur光线之名。Defensive systems failing. 防御系统失效。Breach in progress! We are undone! 进程破坏!我们完了。As the Khala wills. 以Khala是瞻。We are the voice of Aiur. 我们是Aiur之声。Our systems pulse with the truth. 我们系统传递真实。Our light show the pathway through the stars. 我们的光线显示星际通路。Target confirmed. 目标确定。Weapon systems engaged. 武器系统使用中。The glow of the infinite is within us. 我们中蕴无限的辉光。
Time for battle. 战斗时间到。On the wings of justice! 乘驾正义之翼。Warp field online. 曲光力场出现。For honor! 荣耀!Teleport successful. 传送成功。Understood. 收到。The skies await. 天空在等待。Where do our enemies lurk? 敌人潜藏何处?We shall rise from the ashes. 我们将从灰烬重生。Warp field,overloading. 曲光立场,过载。Valour shall rise again. 勇气再起。I long for the skies of Aiur. 我向往Aiur的天空。I soar to victory. 我以我翔向胜利。Our fury shall be unleashed. 释放我们的愤怒。Weapons primed. 武器全备。None shall escape. 没人能逃脱。They've broken through. 敌人已突破。Duty is my shield. 吾责如盾。
Channel the light of Aiur! 导引Aiur之光。It shall be done. 将会完成。All paths are seen through the prism of fate. 藉由命运棱镜诸途皆现。Calibrating warp lenses. 曲光镜头校准。Phase crystals charged. 相位水晶已充能。We are at full power. 能量全开。Invasion commencing. 入侵开始。Conflict must not be seen through the lenses of desperation. 不可以绝望之镜审视冲突。Prismatic core online. 棱柱核心运转。Our wills are alligned through the holy Khala! 我们的意志经由Khala连接一体。This vessel shall avenge. 这艘战舰即将复仇。 Khas Arashad. For Aiur! 为了Aiur。Prismatic beams aligning. 棱镜光束调整。The enemy has been purged. 敌人已被清除。Infinity burns around us. 无限燃于我们四周。Fire at will, commander. 自由射击,指挥官。(可能来自星球大战。)Pr we require assistance! 棱柱核心失控,我们需要援助。Lock beams and incinerate. 聚集光柱,焚毁。StarCraft II Terran
"Fueled up and ready to go!" 能源补充完毕,随时待命。(建造时) "We hear ya." 我们听到你的话了。"What's goin on?" 有事?"Huh?" 嗯?"SCV ready."SCV就绪。"Aak! Ya scared me."我操,你吓死我了。"Bringing up the rear with the gear."最后加入齿轮。 "Woo hoo!" 唔-呼~。"Can do." 可以完成。"(Coughs)" 咳嗽。"Roger." 收到。"Band-aid?" 应急援护?"I'm going." 我已出仓。(笑)
"Armed and ready!" 武装待命。"Go go go!" 冲冲冲(全部三声读效果更佳)"By the numbers boys." 数量取胜,孩子们。
"Ready for some death from above?" 对来自上空的死亡邀请做好准备了么?"Command, where's my back up?!" 指挥官,我的援护呢?"Weapons hot." 武器过热。"Turbines at full throttle." 马力全开。"Rolling thunder." 滚雷行动。 (第二次印度支那/越南战争中对北越的一个轰炸行动,滚雷行动。) "I think we outta 'regroup'" 我想我们应该再次组织进攻。(当被命令停止攻击时) "Now you're speakin' my language." 现在你和我论调一致了。
Battlecruiser
"Who called in the fleet?"谁召集了舰队。 (建造时) "What is it?" 这是什么?
"This had better be an emergency!" 最好这是生死关头。"On it!" 上来!"Gladly!" 乐意之至。
Thor or Siege Tank
"Confirmed." 确认。"Yuh?" 呃?"Hit me!" 揍我啊!"Acknowledged."收到。 "Done deal." 现成的。"What's our target?" 你的目标?"Alright." 很好。"Done." 完成。"Now now now!" 你看你看你看!"I... inflict... pain!"我…深感…痛苦!"Will do." 中用。
"You ready for this?" 你准备好面对这个了?"Transform and roll out!" 变形!(来自变形金刚). "Not a problem!" 不是问题。"All over that!" 一切尽在掌握之中。"Turn and burn!"转向攻击。 (来自壮志凌云里面的 "Let's turn and burn!") "Looks like the big boy needs a little training." 看起来我们的大男孩需要点训练。
略懂社热议
等待您来回答
星际争霸领域专家
&SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号星际争霸2中 艾尔aiur是什么?为什么神族总会说这句话:my life for aiur ?aiur的翻译是 艾尔 ,艾尔是谁?
艾尔,不是人,不是物,而是 神族(Protoss)的母星,星际争霸1里面人类英雄雷诺带兵帮助泽拉图(神族英雄)守卫艾尔,并帮助泽拉图和其他神族撤退,星际争霸的历史挺宏大的,建议网上搜罗相关视频和小说,自行温习,比教科书和时下流行的玄幻、言情小说好看了不止1000倍,希望你会成为骨灰级的暴雪迷,安!(顺便给我个标准***吧,不胜感激!)...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

参考资料

随机推荐