嘛。。香河贴吧刚刚发生好像发生了什么事?

刚刚发生的事会感觉已经做过,怎么回事?_百度知道我们的心理焦虑的收集过去的点点滴滴,好像他们是刚刚发生的事情的重要线索。
Our minds restlessly gather up bits of the past as if they were important clues to what just happened.
对于我们这些利比亚之外的人来说,如果将对苏尔特刚刚发生的事情的强烈关注作为分析利比亚仍然面临的任务一个依据,那么这种关注是无害的。
For those of us outside Libya, the intense focus on what just happened at Surt is harmless if it is used as a peg for analysis of the tasks still ahead in Libya.
如果你执意叫醒他,梦游者会有几分钟表现出困惑并对刚刚发生的事情一无所知。
And if you do manage to wake one up, the sleepwalker is likely to exhibit signs of confusion for several minutes and have little to no memory of anything that happened.
这种模糊的熟悉感,就像是我在回忆一场梦--但是,我又怎么可能在过去就已经梦到过刚刚发生的事情呢?
The vague familiarity feels like I'm remembering a dream--but how could I have dreamt something that's only just happening?
我拿着娃娃来到妈妈的房间,把她叫醒,告诉她刚刚发生的事情。
I took the doll into my mom's room, and shook her awake, explaining what I had witnessed.
Tracy说:“为了体验自尊,我需要想一想我是谁,我要做什么样的人,我如何反思刚刚发生的事情,以及我的理想是什么。”
"In order to experience pride," Tracy says, "I need to think about who I am, who I want to be and how the event that's just happened reflects on me and my ambitions."
诶里森依旧沉默地站在那里,还在震惊于刚刚发生的事情。为什么他不知道他在为终结者工作?
Ellison stood, silent, still, in awe of everything that had just happened. How could he have not known he was working for a Terminator?
这些就是刚刚发生的事情。
These were immediate things that happened.
但与其说宪法是一部说明性的文件,倒不如说它更象是对刚刚发生的事情作出的一种不断变化的描述。
But the constitution is less a prescriptive document than a constantly changing description of what has just happened.
对不起,我为刚刚发生的事情向你道歉…
Sorry, I appologize to you for what happened just…
他们开起来真的不知道刚刚发生的事情。
They appeared not to know what was happening.
一位老医生拦住了她,询问她发生了什么事,她讲述了刚刚发生的事情。
An older doctor stopped her and asked what the problem was, and she told him her story.
当记忆储存的过程被打断----就像头被狠狠的敲击。新形成的记忆就不会持续很久,所以就不能记住刚刚发生的事情。
When something interrupts the memory-storage process-like a hard knock to the head-newly formed memories aren't stored for the long run and you can't remember things that just happened.
但是许多、而且最终是大多数的经济学家,都转而向凯恩斯的洞见寻求对刚刚发生过的事情的解释理由,也寻求对未来可能发生的萧条的解决之道。
But many, and eventually most, economists turned to the insights of John Maynard Keynes for both an explanation of what had happened and a solution to future depressions.
在讨论这一新政府前,我想谈一谈刚刚发生的一件事情。
Before I talk about that new government, let me say something about the one that has just passed.
在谈论新政府之前,请允许我谈一谈最近刚刚发生过的一件事情。
Before I talk about that new
government, let me say something about the one that has just passed.
大家总是告诉你,改变是个好事情,实际上他们真正的意思是想说,你最不想发生的事情刚刚发生了。
People are always telling you that change is a good thing, but what they're really saying is that something that you didn't want to happen just happened.
自从SARS病毒2003年年初在中国南部爆发以来,已导致数千人感染,数百人死亡。在事情刚刚发生的时候,人们往往很难弄清真相。
As the SARS virus exploded in early 2003 out of southern China, infecting thousands of people and killing hundreds, it was hard at first to piece together what was happening.
伙计们,刚刚发生了一件特别不好的事情。
Guys, something really bad's just happened.
最近这里刚刚发生了一次伟大的争论,事情的起因是李爵士最近在接受的一次采访中发表的评论。
They have recently been involved in one of these great debates stimulated by the comments of Sir Tim Berners-Lee in a recent interview.
事情是最近发生的吗? 是我们刚刚得知的吗?
Did something happen recently or did we just learn about it?
不,我是说刚刚就快要,可能大概会发生的事情。
Serena: No, I-Imean about what almost, maybe, might have just happened.
所以,她常?突然出现。不,我是说刚刚就快要,可能大概会发生的事情。
It feels comfortable, and so therefore, she often shows up without calling. No, I-I mean about what almost, maybe, Might have just happened.
“倘若他这时变得不对劲了,我会发疯的。”莫瑞斯说。他和乔治刚刚抓住对方的时候事情就发生了,强烈的失望使他惊醒。
"I shall go mad if he turns wrong now, " said Maurice, and just as they collared this happened, and a brutal disappointment woke him up.
发生这样的事情,只是刚刚好到达了我们的临界点。
What happened was that we reached a tipping point.
发生这样的事情,只是刚刚好到达了我们的临界点。
What happened was that we reached a tipping point.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!嘛。。刚刚好像发生了什么事?_百度知道按 ← → 方向键也可以换笑话哦
浏览排行榜
Copyright (C)
All Rights Reserved. ICP证:辽B-2-4-

参考资料

随机推荐