虎啸祥瑞13转传奇是狗B传奇.请大家都别玩了...对于这个狗B.还...

后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 3129|回复: 20
在线时间 小时
&&ok, i'll unleash my dog to thank and to depress myself. really crushed to powders
我发现我做的题目和大家很多都不一样,所以能想多少就是多少了:
writing超级简单,如果有和小弟一样写过GRE,不用写了。我的是说什么卖interactive online program。我的两个攻击点是:1. no matter how interactive a program is, it can't make a trainee trainer, simply because training requires an in-depth knowledge of what to teach. if a guy knew it already, he or she wouldn't need a training. so part of the argument just logically contradicts anohter: it is designed to train a person by assuming that person is already knowledgeable enough to train himself. this is ludicrous. 2. training new employees isn't just a simple process of teaching them skills and techniques, but more a process to adopt them into the new environment and build up their personal network. online program will deprive them of this opportunity of interacting with the experienced employees. And the argument just arbitrarily assumes that such a process as seemingly takes up some working time, is counterproductive. Actually in a long run, this familiarization and adoptation will boost productivity.
唯一问题是写不完,我还有好多想写的,没时间了。在有3分钟的时候停止了,然后想了一个漂亮的opening zinger, to brag a bit:
the pope just paid a blockbuster visit to my city a month ago, showing that some half of the world's population believe that even though the light is in their heart and the book at their desk, the guidance from above needs to passed on to them through a tutor. But a salesman of an online program definitely belongs to the other half, holding a belief that with the light in his heart and a book at hand, he can be bright anywhere only if he digs in.
IR:&&没有难度,就是需要读,读很多。其中一个是个公司四个部门,一大篇,三个图。我一直以为满分12分,对一道题一分,这里大哥提醒时7分,那么有可能做错的就是一个利率的问题,都是图标,我看的不爽,没想大概猜的。
重要提醒:有休息就要休息。我当时做IR很郁闷,所以情绪不好,就没有休息,直接开干了。
Q: 第一道题还可以,然后就开始各种难,但是因为阅读变容易了,所以我还是在继续做:
p is the sum of 3 consecutive integers a b c and the product of 3 consecutive integers x y z, what is the remainder when p is divided by 5
(1) the remainder is 1 when a is divided by 5
sufficient
(2) the remainder is 1 when x is divided by 5
sufficient
a grass field and walking track. don't know how to draw a graphy--srrry dudes. what is tbe ratio of the track to the whole area?
the grass field is L in length and W in width while the track is like a combo of 4 quarter circles with a radius of d and two straight lines with length of L and width of d
make it simple: just the ratio of the track to the field
(1) the perimeter of the grass field is 3d
because the area of the grass field is L*W, while the area of the track is
2Ld+2Wd+pie*d^2
so the ratio is
2Ld+2Wd+pie*d^2/LW, insufficient, from L+W=3/2d we can't have LW equals to how many times as d^2
(2) whatever is 300 meters. believe me, no one uses meters so pass it. and again, we want a ratio, a specific number won't help. we need to know the ratio.
(1)(2) we need to know LW=?d^2 , no answers, so
E--possibly wrong but when I got this far, I kinda lost my stamina and was seeking help from my gut feeling
PS: interesting and needs more reading than math:
a circuit has few conjunction points: A, B, C, D, E, and the connections from one to another is listed in a table:
so how many ways from A to D given that no points will be passed twice
a picture helps a lot and the aswer is 8: 3*2+1*2
PS: a set: 0.1, 0.001, 0.01, 0.000001
select two or more numbers to add them together, how many results can be yielded?
具体***忘了
7^548/10,余数是多少,大部分好像都是7^100/100
kinda all i can still remember
结果比我想象好,我以为很完蛋,因为做的很痛苦,Q51
V: 第一个很简单:
sentence correction,具体想不起来了,但是整个句子就是一个mess,无数的modifiers: a prepositional phrase: on cold winter day, an infinitive phrase: to prevent, a participal phrase: being spread:我眼中怀疑GMAC语法自己就不好,整个考试语文水平和GRE不是一个层次的,太烂了:being spread? what is the fuck
但是最后只剩下这个being spread最legit。应该是C,把整个句子说清楚了:尽管说的很烂,真的:
on cold winter days, a truck driver
因为是司机师傅在很冷的冬天
see salt being spread
这个绝对是错的,太恶心了:if it's a state, just simply see salt spread, being is totally redundant, spread is a past participal phrase to describe the state of the salt
the truck driver sees the state
or the truck driver see the action of spreading salt
then it's an active action and being spread is awkward--way more awkward than in GMAC's own standard. correct structure should goes like: someone/whatever spreading salt
like you can't say someone is being hit, it's a fuck, someone is hitting someone and someone is HURT
the passive mode is a bullshit and proves gmac is bullshit. seriously, go back to college and learn basic literature/rhetoric knowledge.
to prevent
这个infinitive phrase modifies spread to tell its purpose
两个差不多的这样的句子以后,是一个超级长的阅读,但是可以读,因为有三段还是四段,分开了,说family business
认真读没问题,***和内容都想不起来了,反正认真读就可以了
然后是三个critical reasoning,我其实想考试的是GRE(V169--still pondering what i did wrong, Q163, AWA 5.5),语文水平和这个完全不是一个层次,那个阅读非常愉快,verbal整个是一个非常愉快的事情,各种文章有各种rhetoric/literal beauty,这个完全就和在办公室写的报告一样,太次了,烂的没办法读。super dry and dull,一点文学都没有,什么啊
结果所有人都不同意我去学艺术史,被迫考这个,fuck!!!!!!
然后是三个critical reasoning,fuck gmac,能把reading写成10倍长的reasoning
这篇文章整个就是一段,我整个屏幕全部是字,比第一篇还要坏,这么长的一段话,分开好不好。nope,那就写很漂亮,和小说一样好不好,nope, 整个文章全部是很dry dull descriptions and qualifications,句子特别长,特别长,很长还有很多qualifications,读起来太痛苦了:
大概意思:
historians found documents, including tax--super important, write it down to the pad, limited in the use for the study of women status. blablablabla, all dry explanations for what results in the limit
then it makes a turn:
(a douchebag seeing things in a different way), whatever she's called, figure out such omission/limit might be helpful though
blablabla again, a brief introductions of her assumptions
1764--very important--write it down to the pad, from here the article starts to cite the douchebag's specific evidence to support her assumptions
at least from here the story could go interesting, telling a vivid story, analyzing a literal work, whatever. BUT NOPE, 又是特别无聊的举例,说是在philly,怎么怎么样,关键是
tax assessor,对matriarch of a household特别关照,很多细节,很无聊,结果全部都提问了
最后结论:反映当时的recognition of a certain part of women status: 又是很多细节,都rec哪些了
fuck it off,小弟我耐力有限,到这个时候崩溃了。后面不管对错,全部选了C,好多自己都知道错的也不想了,脑子也不同意我想了。我真的当时完全BLANK
用了大约5分钟,点了剩下的所有的C
当然悲剧了,很悲剧:V33, fuck, does it even pass the fail line? definitely way below the average
it won't appear good with such a discrepancy between v and q, the gap making the high score a fluke
cancel it immediately. the total was 690 though
在线时间 小时
这个 狗() 放() 的我给满分,括号里按北美吐槽君的来填吧, lmao
在线时间 小时
这个 狗() 放() 的我给满分,括号里按北美吐槽君的来填吧, lmao
哈哈哈 秒懂
在线时间 小时
gooooooooooooood like
在线时间 小时
LZ真给力!我就说一下我的理解吧:
机经-》JJ-》钩钩-》狗狗
在线时间 小时
楼主可以多回忆些SC吗~
在线时间 小时
楼主可以多回忆些SC吗~
真想不起来了。因为当时我很freak out
就是很难,我只做到了一个很简单的那种类比错误,就像OG那样的
然后一个题是有noun-verb agreement,什么东西缩小了,用单数shrinks/is shrinking,但是这个错误不是主要的,有个更大的错误,有三个正确使用了数量,但是两个把主要错误改了,但是有一个错的对了,又写错了一个
sc我大部分还是看了看,不过记不住了,因为没有特别的impression,做起来也快。
还有一个比较tricky,都是在说人,感觉这个很像gre风格了,更直接考了词语的意思:
都是在说人,一群什么什么鸟人,包括:一本biography--书,都忽略了一个鸟人的什么品质。***很好选,正好也是C:一个写书的人:biographer
不知道我的语文怎么都是这样的烂题,可能我最后崩溃也和这个有关系。我一点准备都没有,感觉OG都是特别直白的题,就是OG教育的:
parallelism--最常见的就是than/as .... as:parallel comparison
modifier--最常见的就是prepositional错误,前面说个x,后面说个y
tense--最常见的就是后面发生的had,前面发生的simple past
靠,全部没有考,全部考了那种要句子意思的题目,第一个题就是卡车司机,然后后面都是这样的
什么一群人里来一本书,都是这样的,大部分都是在做
rhetoric prediction+diction,不是这样简单的结构问题,做得时候认真阅读吧,没别的办法,都明白句子到底要说什么意思,想明白到底用词的准确
在线时间 小时
在线时间 小时
690都 cancel吗。。。。
在线时间 小时
690都 cancel吗。。。。
the score looks stupid
V33!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!太差了。到时候admission是可以看见比例的
而且当时错误认为,IR满分12分,所以IR7分也很次,所以就没想,直接删掉了。结果有人说IR满分8分
不明白为什么有人也是这个比例,但是是700
崩溃可能也和对语文的预期很低有关,觉得数学都过来了
数学很难大家都很有准备了,希望提高对语文的重视吧。平时练习的都不考,建议critical reasoning和阅读直接使用lsat原题,lsat是全部公开的
不然就是小弟这样,到最后完全没有准备,崩溃了
所属分类: GMAT考试
正在浏览此版块的会员 ()
ChaseDream 论坛
All Rights Reserved.

参考资料

随机推荐