有谁知道我空间的qq空间开场动画制作是什么歌?

(独饮一杯奶茶)
(地球月光)
第三方登录:QQ空间开场动画里有一个是,一个女孩子别哭别说的那首歌叫什么?_百度知道找一首歌曲...是QQ空间开场动画的_百度知道有一首英文歌开头好像是 the car is ……什么,男的唱的!有一个黄钻的QQ空间,开场动画是一辆旧的车,就是这个音乐!
LOVE博0083
我知道,那歌曲叫Yellow,Cold Play的.绝对是,我空间动画就是.错了你把砍了.分给我,L look how they shine for youAnd everything you doYeah,they were all yellowI I wrote a song for youAnd all the things you doAnd it was called yellowSo then I took my turnOh what a thing to have doneAnd it was all yellowYour skin,oh yeah your skin and bonesTurn into something beautifulD'you know?You know I love you soYou know I love you so.MUSIC.I I jumped across for youOh what a thing to do'Cos you were all yellowI I drew a line for youOh what a thing to doAnd it was all yellow.And your skin,oh yeah your skin and bonesTurn into something beautifulD'you know?For you I bleed myself dryFor you I bleed myself dry.MUSIC.It's trueLook how they shine for youLook how they shine for youLook how they shine for?Look how they shine for youLook how they shine for youLook how they shineLook at the starsLook how they shine for youAnd all the things that you do歌词,绝对是这个!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有谁知道我空间里的背景音乐是什么名字吗?一首非常好听的英文歌曲,但我不知道名字是什么~_百度知道

参考资料

随机推荐