求一个a fistful of dollarsS的网址。。。。

||||||||||||
||||||||||||
您的位置:&&&&&&&&& 正文
迎奥运:全民英语教程第11课
  Unit 17 At the Bank在银行
【Brief Introduction 简介】
在英美国家,银行业非常发达。其数量之多,效率之高,服务范围之广,无不给人留下深刻印象。现今由于电脑已运用于银行业务,使得国内外各地银行分行或办事处的电脑信息互通,储户可以在国内各地同一银行支行办理各项银行业务手续。以下是几条办理银行业务的手续、过程、注意事项:
首先,英美国家的银行比我们国家的银行营业时间要短得多。英美的银行一般在上午9点半才开门营业,下午4点左右就关门,并且周末也不营业。
英美银行储蓄业务范围广泛,种类多,主要有(支票)活期款帐户(checking account)、储蓄帐户(saving account)旅行支票(traveler’s account)、或银行本票(casher’s order)和信用卡(credit card)等等;此外,大多数银行还办理保险箱业务。
在我国,人们办理开户手续时可以留印章或密码,而在英美国家的银行,人们通常是留亲笔签名(signature)。储户的亲笔签名将成为今后核对的重要依据。
【Basic Expressions 基本句型表达】
Consumer asking顾客询问
● Could I change these pounds for dollars, please?
我能把这些英镑换成美元吗?
● Would you tell me my balance?
请问我的存款还有多少?
● How do we open a checking-saving account?
怎样开个支票储蓄户头?
● Do you handle letters of credit?
你们办理信用证吗?
● What’s the exchange rate today?
今天的兑换率是多少?
equirring service要求服务
● I’d like to have some money transferred from my account in France to China.
我想从我在法国的帐户上转一些钱到中国。
● I’m sorry, I’ve lost my bankbook.
真遗憾,我把存折弄丢了。
● I’d like to withdraw(deposit) two hundred dollars from(into) my savings account, please.
劳驾,我想从现金户头里取(存入)200美元。
● I’ve come to close my account.
我来结清我的存款。
● Please give me sixty dollars in tens and twenty dollars in fives.
请给我60美元10元票面的,20美元5元票面的。
● Please cash this money order for me.
请将这笔汇款付给我。
● I’d like to buy a bank draft.
我想买一张银行汇票。
Bank teller asking银行职员询问
● Do you have an account with us?
你在我们银行有帐户吗?
● How much money do you wish to withdraw from your account?
您想从您的帐户中取多少款?
answering consumers回答顾客
● Please sign your name on this form.
请把你的名字签在这份表上。
● Please endorse the checks.
请在这些支票上签名。
● You can have a checking account if you prefer to pay things by check.
如果您喜欢用支票买东西,您可以开个支票户头。
● You can have a fixed deposit account. It earns you more interest.
您可以存定期,这样您可以开个支票户头。
● There’s no charge for the use of your passcard.
使用自动取款卡不用付手续费。
● Please sign your name at the place marked with an X.
请在注有“X”的地方签名。
● Your balance at the bank is two hundred and fifty-eight dollars.
您银行的结余金额为258美元。
Miscellaneous 综合项
● I’d like to change some German marks into small money
我想把一些马克换成零钱。
● I’d like to change 100 U.S. dollars to R.M.B.
我想把100美元兑换为人民币。
【Conversations会话】
Dialogue 1
A: I’d like to withdraw some money from my account.
我想从户头里提出一些钱。
B: Can I see your passbook and the withdrawal slip, please?
可不可以让我看您的存折及提款单呢?
当然可以。
B: Let me just make sure. You want to withdraw one thousand dollars?
让我确定一下。您要提1000美元?
A: That’s right.
Dialogue 2
A: I’d like to have this cashed, please.
我想兑换现款。
B: Please put you name and address here. May I see your passport?
请在这里写下您的名字和地址。我可以看您的护照吗?
B: How would you like it?
您需要怎么兑换?
A: Ten hundreds and ten twenties, and the rest in small changes, please.
十张100元的和十张10元,剩余的零钱。
B: O.K. Here you are.
好的。给您。
Dialogue 3
A: I’d like to open a savings account. Can you tell me how to do it?
我想开个储蓄存款户头。能告诉我如何办理吗?
B: O. K. You have to fill out this form and let me see three identification cards or documents.
好的,您必须先填这张表格,然后让我看三种证件。
A:I have a driver’s licence, a membership card and my passport. Will they do?
我带了驾照、会员证及护照,这些可以了吗?
B: Let me see them. Yes, they’re O.K.
让我看看。行,这些可以。
A: What’s the minimum amount I can deposit in an account?
我可以存入户头的最小金额是多少?
B: You can deposit an initial amount of ten dollars.
开户金额可以是10元。
A: Thank you.
Dialogue 4
A: Can you change American dollars into French Francs?
能把美元兑换成法郎吗?
B: Yes. How much do you want?
可以,您要换多少?
A: Fifty dollars. What is the exchange rate today?
只换50美元。今天的汇率多少?
B: One dollar to five Francs. Is that all right?
1美元对5法郎。可以吗?
A: Yes, please. And you can cash my traveler’s check, can’t you?
可以,请。你们同时也兑现旅行支票吧?
B: Of course, we can.
当然可以兑现。
A: I want to be here tomorrow. What is your business hour?
我想明天到这儿来。你们的营业时间怎样呢?
B: 10 o’clock in the morning to 2 o’clock in the afternoon.
上午10点至下午2点。
A: Thank you.
B: Not at all.
Dialogue 5
A: I’d like to apply for a personal loan.
我想申请个人贷款。
B: How much would you like to borrow?
您想要贷款多少钱?
A:A thousand dollars.
1000美元。
B: Let me check with our credit manager (later)
让我和我们的信用部主管谈谈。(稍后)
A: Our record shows that your credit rating is quite high. I don’t think you’ll have any problems.
我们的记录上显示您的信用评价很高。我想您不会有问题的。
B: What’s the current interest rate?
目前的利率是多少?
A: Our monthly interest is 1.5% of the outstanding balance. Would you please fill out this application form?
我们每月利率是未偿余额的1.5%,请您填好这张申请表好吗?
Dialogue 6
A: I’d like to open a current account.
我想开一个支票帐户。
B: Certainly. May I see your social security and your ID, please.
好的,请给我社会保障卡和***好吗?
A: Here you are. I wonder how much interest can I earn from a current account.
在这里。我想知道支票户头可以赚取多少利息。
B: Oh, current account don’t pay out interest.
噢!支票户头是没有利息的。
A: Why is that?
为什么这样?
B: It’s primarily designed for business transactions. That is, writing checks to pay for bills, buying things and sending money. We won’t expect a large amount of deposit in a current account.
因为这是为了作交易而设的,就是用支票付欠单、买东西和寄钱等等。我们相信支票户头里不会有大量存款。
A: I see. How do I draw money for my own use then?
原来这样,那么我如何提钱给自己用呢?
B: In that case you can write yourself a cash check and draw money for yourself.
那么您就要开一张现金支票给自己了。
【Key Words and Notes 关键词和注释】
1. pound n. (= pound sterling) 英镑(英国货币单位,符号是£,等于20旧先令,1971年取消先令后,等于100便士)
2. balance n. 余额
3. checking-saving account 可开支票的储蓄账户 check n. 支票 savings account 储蓄存款户头
4. handle vt. 处理
5. letters of credit 信用***
6. exchange rate 汇率
7. bankbook n. 银行存折
8. withdraw vt. 收回,提取
9. deposit vt. 存放
10. cash vt. 现金兑现
11. money order 汇款单,汇票
12. bank draft 银行汇票
13. credit n. (银行)存款
14. sign v. 签名
15. endorse v. (在票据后面)签名;签署
16. fixed deposit 定期存款
17. interest n. 利息 interest rate 利率
18. passcard n. 自动提款卡
19. mark v. 标记,作记号
20. change vt. 兑换
21. passbook n. 银行存折
22. withdraw slip 提款单
23. passport n. 护照
24. licence n. 执照
25. membership card 会员证
26. minimum a. 最小的,最低的
27. business hour 营业时间
28. apply for 申请
29. credit manager 信用部经理(主管)
30. current account 经常帐户,活期帐户,支票帐户
31. earn v. 赚得
【各国货币缩写】
1. United States 美元 U.S. $(=U. S. dollar)
2. France 法郎F.Fr (=French Franc)
3. United Kingdom 英镑 £(=British pound)
4. Hong Kong 港币HK$(=Hong Kong dollar)
5. Japan 日元¥(=yen)
6. Germany 马克DM(=Deutsche Mark)
【Alternative Exercises 替换练习】
1. I’d like to open a saving account in R.M.B.
H.K. dollars
U.S. dollars
German marks
French francs
我想开一个人民币的储蓄帐户。
2. Can I take out money wherever I like?
withdraw money at a branch office
receive money directly from abroad
我可以在任何一个地点取款吗
在分行提款
直接从海外收到钱
3. Can I cash some traveller’s checks?
$ 40 in traveller’s checks
我可以现金兑现一些旅行支票吗?
40美元的旅行支票
4. I’d like to deposit the check in my account.
put / pay some money into my account
put $800 into my account
我想存储这张支票到我的帐户。
存一些钱到我的帐户
存800美元到我的帐户
5. I’d like to change 100 U.S. dollars.
some foreign currency in to R.M.B.
some German marks
我想兑换100美元。
兑换一些外币为人民币
兑换一些德国马克  Unit 18 At the Barber’s shop 在理发店
【Brief Introduction 简介】
在中国,男女理发店一般不分开,而在国外是分开的,男理发店叫Barber’s shop,女理发店则叫Hairdress’s shop,也叫Beauty Slaoon。但是在美国,如果不是十分必要的,人们不经常光顾理发店,一是因为价格昂贵。在美国,凡是涉及到以人工记价的工作总是机器工作的收费要高很多。二是也不够方便,一般都要等候很多才能轮到,甚至是要提前预约。所以,一般男子都自备推剪互相理发。而女人都自备吹风机自己做头发。
【Basic Expressions 基本句型表达】
Offering service 提供服务
●How do you want it, sir?
先生你想要什么发式?
●What will it be?
你要理什么发式?
●How shall I cut it, sir?
先生,我该怎么剪法?
●Do you want a cold wave, ma’am?
女士,你想冷烫头发吗?
●How would you like it set, ma’am?
夫人,你想做什么样的发型?
●Would you like to look on the computer to see which one fits you best?
你要不要看电脑,看看哪一站发型对你最适合。
●Here are the photos of the latest hair styles, ma’am?
夫人,给你最新发式照片。
●You’ll look very smart with this hair-do, ma’am?
夫人,你理这个发式会显得很时髦。
●There! Will that do?
理好了!这样行不行?
●What will you have a perm or a set?
你要电烫还是卷做头发?
●How do you like your hair done,sir?
先生,您喜欢头发作成什么样?
Saying how you’d like your hair cut /down 说明你需要如何理(做)头发
●I’d like a set.
我要做头型。
●I’d like a crew cut.
我想理个平头。
●I’d like my hair bobbed.
我要剪短发。
●Leave some bangs, please.
请留一点刘海。
●Leave the back long, please.
请后面留长些。
●I’d like to have a face massage.
我想***面部。
●Give me a facial, please.
请给我面部***一下。
●I think maybe this one will suit me best, what do you think, miss?
我看这个发型最适合我,***,你觉得怎么样?
●I just want a few waves -- big ones, and not curls at all.
我只要几个波浪——大波浪,一个卷也不要。
●Please show me the pictures.
请给我看看最新发型照片。
●Please dye my hair red.
请把我的头发染成红色。
【Conversations会话】
Dialogue 1
A: What kind of permanent would you like to have?
您想烫什么样的发型?
B: What kinds do you have?
你们能烫什么样的发型?
A: Oh, we have quite a varity: regular, cold perm, straight perm, pin curl and foam.
啊,我们能烫很多种类:普通的、汽烫、直发烫、卷发和泡沫烫。
B: Last time I tried a pin curl perm and a foam permanent. Set the wave a little looser than usual, please.
我上次躺了卷发,觉得太卷了。今天不妨试试泡沫烫。你把波浪弄的比以往松些。
Dialogue 2
(A: Hunsband B: Wife C: Barber)
A: Do you cut both men’s and women’s hair?
你们男女活都做吗?
C: Yes, we have various styles, such as hair bobbed and shoulder length hair. How do you want it?
是的,我们可以做各种各样的发型,如剪短发,齐肩发。你们想要什么服务?
A: I want a haircut and a shave, please.
我想理发和修面。
B: I would like a shampoo and my hair dyed.
我想洗洗头发,染染发。
C: What shampoo do you prefer? And what color do you prefer?
夫人,您喜欢什么染发剂?要染什么颜色?
How would you like your hair cut, sir?
先生,你喜欢什么发式?
A: I want to keep the same fashion.
我想保持原来的发式。
B: I want my hair dyed black.
我想染成黑色。
C: All right. Will you please sit over here?
好的,请坐这儿。
Dialogue 3
A: Are you being served, sir?
先生,有人招呼您吗?
B: No, not yet. I just want a haircut.
还没有。我只想理发。
A: Will you sit here, please? How would you like it cut?
请您坐这儿好吗?想理什么样的?
B: I want it short.
剪短些就行。
A: But it’s short already, sir.
可您的头发已经很短了。
B: I mean very short, shorter than it is now.
我的意思是很短,比现在再短些。
A: Shall I just trim it?
那就修修好吧?
B: No, You can cut quite a bit off. I like it to be very short all over. Do you see what I mean?
不,请多剪些。我想把上上下下都剪得短短的。你明白我的意思吗?
A: Oh, I see. You like the Chinese style, don’t you?
噢,明白了,您喜欢中国式的。
B: Yes, in the Chinese style.
是的。要中国式的。
A: Would you like to have a shampoo, sir?
先生,先洗洗头吗?
B: No, thank you.
不用了,谢谢。
A: How about oil or spray?
要不要抹点发膏或喷点香水?
B: No, nothing of the kind.
不,什么也不用。
A: There! How is that?
好了,您看行吗?
B: That’s very good!
Dialogue 4
A: It’s your turn, sir. I’m sorry that you’ve had to wait.
先生,轮到你了。让你久等了,很抱歉。
Saturday is a busy day for us.
星期六我们比较忙。
B: I suppose so. A haircut, please.
我看是这样。理发吧。
A: How do you want your hair cut? Any particular way?
想理什么样?有特别要求吗?
B: I’d just like a trim, and don’t cut it too short.
我只想修修,不要理得太短。
A: Yes, sir. How about the sideburns?
好的,先生。鬓角怎么留?
B: I think they only need a little trimming.
我想也是同样推剪一下就可以了。
A: Can I use the clippers?
用推剪吗?
B: No, don’t use them, please.
不,请别用推剪。
A: Oh, all right,sir.
嗯,好的,先生。
(The barber sets to work with scissors and comb.)
(理发员开始用剪子和梳子理发。)
B: Would you trim off a bit more there, above the ear?
耳朵上面请再修掉一些好吗?
A: Don’t you think it needs a little taken off on top, too?
您不觉得顶上也得剪掉一些吗?
B: I guess that would be better.
我想这样会更好。
A: (Raising a lock) About like this?
(撩起一绺头发)是这样子吗?
B: No, not that much. Now, yes, that’s fine.
不,没那么多。嗯,这回差不多了。
A: Shave also, sir?
修面吗,先生?
A: How do you want your moustache trimmed?
胡子怎么修?
B: Just straighten the edges a bit.
两边修齐就可以了。
【Key Words and Notes 关键词和注释】
1. wave n. 波浪型的卷曲头发,烫发
2. set v. 卷头发,做发型
3. perm n. 电烫头发
4. crew cut 平头
5. bang n. 刘海(发式)
6. massage n. ***
7. facial n. 美容,面部***
8. curl n. 卷发
9. dye vt. 染(发)
10. permanent = permanent wave 电烫发
11. foam n. 泡沫
12. barber n. 理发师
13. hair bobbed 短发
14. haircut n. 理发,剪发;发式
15. shave n. 剃面,刮面
16. spray n. 喷雾
17. It’s your turn. 意思是“轮到你了”,是常用的句型。
18. trim v. & n. 整理,修整
19. sideburns n. 连鬓胡子, 鬓脚
20. clippers n. 大剪刀,理发推子
21. moustache n. 胡子
【Alternative Exercises 替换练习】
1. I’d like a short cut.
a cold wave
my hair dried
我想理个短发。
2. Could you cut a little more off the temples?
你能在鬓角再剪一点点吗?
3. Please dye my hair brown.
请把我的头发染成褐色。
4. I’d like to make an appointment to have my hair cut.
我想预约剪发。
洗发  Unit 19 At the Post Office在邮局
【Brief Introduction 简介】
在商品经济高度发达的英美国家,邮局是国家控制的少数几个经济领域之一。和我们国家一样,英美国家邮局业务范围主要包括寄送邮件、投递包裹、发送电报、出售邮票和信封等等,但服务的方式有所不同,项目划分也不一样。
首先,从时间上看,国外没有午休时间,所有的办公时间内都营业,但周末(星期六、日)邮局是不营业的。再者,国外的信箱与我们国家的信箱也不一样。一般可分为三类:第一类,上面标有local mail的信箱,用于投递交往本地的邮件;第二类,上面标有out of town mail的信箱,用于发往国内但非本地的邮件;第三类,标有international mail的信箱,用于发送国际邮件。因此,在投寄邮件时就要根据所投寄的目的地选择信箱。
在英美国家,人们经常变动住址,在改变地址时他们就会告知邮局,请邮局把信件转送到新地址。
美国的邮局还有一项与其业务无关的工作,就是让居住在美国的外国人填一份“外国人登记卡”(Alien Registration Card。按照美国的法律,居住在美国的外国人每年1月要向邮局拿一份这样的表格,填写后寄往移民局(Immigration Office),让移民局知道你的最新地址。如果不按规定填好寄去,就算违法,严重的可能会被驱逐出境。
【Basic Expressions 基本句型表达】
● Where’s the nearest post office?
最近的邮局在哪儿?
● How do I get to the post office?
我怎么去邮局?
● What time does the post office open(close)?
邮局什么时候开门(关门)?
● How much is a airmail letter to the People’s Republic of China?
一封寄到中国的信件的邮资是多少?
● Excuse me. Could you please find the zip codes for all these letters?
劳驾,您能帮我查一下这些信件的邮政编码吗?
● I’d like to send this letter Special Delivery.
我想交这封特别专递信件。
● I’d like to send this letter to New York.
我想寄这封信到纽约。
● Please paste this “AIR MAIL” sticker on the envelope when you send it by airmail.
您要寄航空邮件时,请把这张“航空邮件”的贴纸贴在信封上。
● I want to have this letter registered.
我这封信要挂号。
● It’s not over weight.
并未超重。
● Do you have commemorative stamps?
你们有纪念邮票吗?
● Is it sufficiently stamped?
邮票贴足了吗?
● How long does this letter take to go there by airmail?
这封信用航空邮件寄,多久才能到?
● What does this parcel contain?
这个包裹里装的是什么?
● I want to send a telegram(cable, telex). How much is per word?
我要发一份电报,每个字多少钱?
● Where can I buy envelopes and writing paper?
哪儿可以买到信封和信纸?
● This is the postal receipt.
这是邮寄收据。
● Would you give me an international stamp coupon, please?
请给我一张国际邮票单好吗?
● Can I catch the last mail today?
今天我能赶上最后一个邮班吗?
● The parcel counter is the third on the left.
包裹柜台在左边第三个。
● If the cable is urgent, the rate will be doubled.
如果电报加急,费率加倍。
● Please sign this order.
请签一下这张汇票。
【Conversations会话】
Dialogue 1
A: What’s the postage on these letters to Hong Kong, please?
请问,这些信寄香港的邮资是多少?
B: I’ll have to check. Do you need anything else?
我要查一下,您还需要什么吗?
A: Yes. Five one-dollars stamps, please.
是的,请给我五张1美元的邮票。
B: That’ll be 14 dollars in all.
总共14美元。
Dialogue 2
A: Three twenty-five cent stamps, please.
请给我三张25分的邮票。
B: Here you are. Seventy-five cents, please.
好的。请给我75分。
A: And please send this letter by registered mail.
还要寄这封挂号信。
B: Is there anything valuable in it?
里面有什么重要的东西吗?
A: There’s a check for two hundred dollars and a photograph.
里面有一张200元的支票及一张照片。
B: Shall I make out a receipt?
您需要开一张收据吗?
A: No, don’t bother.
不用了,不用麻烦。
B: That will be ninety-five cents in all.
那总共需要95分。
Dialogue 3
A: Next, please! Hello, may I help you, sir?
下一位,您好!先生,能为您做什么吗?
B: Yes, I want to send a registered airmail letter to France.
是的,我想往法国寄一封航空挂号信。
A: O.K. That comes to four dollars twenty cents.
好的,总共要4美元20分。
B: Here is five dollars.
给您5美元。
A: Here is your change. Please wait for your receipt of the registered mail.
这是您的零钱,请等一下您的挂号收据。
B: I also want to pick up my package. This is the notice.
我还想取包裹,这是通知单。
A: Let me see…Hmm…Just a minute. Here it is. We need your signature on this note.
让我看一看……嗯……等一会儿,给您,我们需要您在这张票据上签名。
B: Oh, one more thing. Where can I mail this letter?
哦,还有一件事,我在哪儿投这封信?
A: Drop it in the mail box marked “Out of town” at that corner.
把它扔进那个角落里标有“外埠”的邮箱。
B: Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
A: You’re welcome.
很愿意为您服务。
Dialogue 4
A: Would you please weigh this letter to see what the postage is?
麻烦您称一下这封信,看看需要多少邮资,好吗?
B: Do you want to send it by ordinary or registered mail?
您是要寄普通信还是挂号信?
A: By ordinary air mail, please.
请给我寄普通航空信。
B: Anything of value in it?
里面有什么值钱的东西吗?
A: A postal order for four hundred dollars.
一张400美元的邮政汇票。
B: In that case, you’d better have it registered.
既然那样,您最好寄挂号信。
A: Will I be informed when my friend gets the letter?
当我朋友收到这封信后,我会被通知吗?
B: Yes, when your friend gets it, he’ll sign a receipt, which will be sent to you by mail. Then you can be sure it’s been received.
是的,当您的朋友收到信后,他将签一张收据,这张收据会寄给您,您就可以确定他收到了。
A: All right, I’ll have it registered, then.
好,那我就寄挂号信。
Dialogue 5
A: Would you tell me how I should send this parcel to Shanghai, China? It contains only books.
您能告诉我如何把这个包裹邮寄到中国上海吗?里面只有书。
B: You might send it as “Printed Matter”.
您可以作为“印刷品”邮寄。
A: I wonder if I could have it insured here?
我想知道可否对此投保?
B: Of course. How much would you want to insure these books for?
当然,您想为这些书投保多少?
A: Let me see… I think I can have them insured for five hundred dollars.
我看看……我想我能投保500美元。
B: Five hundred dollars, so you pay ten dollars for the insurance, that’s two percent of the total value of the article…
500美元,您付10美元保险金,那是物品价值的2%。
A: Here’s a check for ten dollars.
这是一张10美元的支票。
B: Here’s your receipt. Now, please have it well wrapped and sealed.
这是您的收据,现在,请您把它包起来,捆好。
【Key Words and Notes 关键词和注释】
1. the post office 邮局
2. airmail letter 航空信
3. zip code 邮政编码
4. Special Delivery 特种快递
5. envelope n. 信封
6. registered a. 挂号的
7. commemorative a. 纪念的
8. stamp n. 邮票
9. parcel n. 包裹
10. telegram n. 电报 cable n. 海底电报 telex n. 电报,电传打字机
11. receipt n. 收据
12. coupon n. (附在商品上的)附单;优惠卷
13. urgent a. 紧急的,加急的
14. order n. 汇款单,定单
15. postage n. 邮资
16. check n. 支票
17. change n. 零钱
18. signature n. 签名
19. insure vt. 给……保险 insurance n. 保险金
20. wrapped a. 有包装的
【Alternative Exercises 替换练习】
1. Please give me three 50 cents stamps.
two aerogrammes
ten post cards
an ordinary stamped envelope
four registered envelope
请给我三张50分的邮票。
两个航空邮件
十张明信片
一张带邮票的信封
四个挂号信封
2. I want to send the packet first class.
post second class
mail parcel post
airmail special
by book post
我想按第一级别邮寄这个包裹。
按第二级别
3. I’d like to send this letter by certified mail.
regular mail
surface mail
express mail
我想以保证邮件邮寄这封信。
以普通邮件
以水陆路邮件
以航空邮件
以特快专递
4. I want to make a postal money order.
cash this money order
我想寄一张汇款单。
兑换这张汇款单
5. You’ll have to fill in the custom’s declaration.
value of the item
你必须填写顾客声明。  这价值条款
协和医科大学医学博士,美国国立卫生研究院博士后&&
澳大利亚注册会计师协会会员,会计专业硕士&&
中国政法大学博士,师从著名法学家周忠海教授&&
国内外法律法规中英对照读本,学习英文法规必备&&
  1、凡本网注明 &来源:外语教育网&的所有作品,版权均属外语教育网所有,未经本网授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用;已经本网授权的,应在授权范围内使用,且必须注明&来源:外语教育网&。违反上述声明者,本网将追究其法律责任。
  2、本网部分资料为网上搜集转载,均尽力标明作者和出处。对于本网刊载作品涉及版权等问题的,请作者与本网站联系,本网站核实确认后会尽快予以处理。本网转载之作品,并不意味着认同该作品的观点或真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人转载使用,请与著作权人联系,并自负法律责任。
  3、联系方式
  编辑信箱:
  ***:010-1

参考资料

 

随机推荐