why you up ini got my ear on you

Why is my ear sore
Why is my ear sore?
Why is my ear sore?
already exists.
Would you like to merge this question into it?
already exists as an alternate
of this question.
Would you like to make it the primary and merge this question into it?
exists and is an alternate of .
Merge this question into
and merge into it
I think it's infected.
Ask your mom.
&i&I think it's infected. &br /& Ask your mom.&/i&
Minor edit?
found this useful
Was this answer useful?
Thanks for the feedback!
You played Jordan Lyle, on Season 2 of ABC Family's The Lying Game. What do you miss most about the series?
Sore knot behnd ear
This sounds like you have a boil, You should apply hot compresses to it and go in to have it either lanced, or they may only give you a&ntibiotics for the infection. They possibly may do both. You do not want this to get into your bloodstream it could make you seriously ill. This is something you should get checked as soon as you can
found this useful
If it is near the back of your earring, you might be having an  allergic reaction to the material that your eraring is made of. I  have this happen to me as well. I can only& wear nickel free  earrings. Just take your earring out for a few days and the bump  should go away.
found this useful
I'm not a medical professional, but my guess is that, if it's in the right place, the sore can irritate your trigeminal nerve. Since it's responsible for facial sensation, a s&evere enough amount of pain (especially in the cheek or jaw) can "refer" pain to your ear, chin, or neck.
found this useful
Do you want to plant a row of pine trees as a wind break, or just move or add a tree to your landscape? Planning how and when to transplant a tree from one spot in the yard to& another doesn't have to be too difficult.
Inspecting the yard, you notice ants on your beloved roses. You take a closer look, and they are crawling all over shrubberies and in the garden. Ants can be more than a nuisa&nce. They can be dangerous to outdoor plants. Ants can tunnel around plant roots, causing them to dry
Tiny but dangerous, the mosquito has a sting and a drone powerful enough to drive even the strongest indoors. Fight back with a strategic mosquito treatment for your yard. By &following the steps below, you can eliminate the annoyance of mosquitoes from your environment.
The look and sound of flowing water is appealing in any landscape. You can build your own backyard waterfall in a weekend. Choose from a cascading style that tumbles water ove&r a bed of rocks or a simple ledge style that drops water into a pool below.
Building a French drain can be one of the most effective ways to protect your house, especially the basement and foundation, from water damage. However, it is not without its &difficulties. Read this article for tips on effectively and legally building a French drain.
Felines instinctively seek private areas to eliminate, and they prefer to hide the evidence by covering it with loose soil or other materials. Unfortunately, your flower beds &and other landscaped areas provide the ideal combination of protection and loose ground cover. There are several safe, humane steps that you can
 I had a clogged ear for a few weeks, that I didn't really pay much attention to. It was only clogged when I woke up in the morning, and if I kind of wiggled my ear aroun&d it would go away. I woke up about two weeks later and had a sore throat and slight drainage, and assumed it was strep throat because I had most of the symptoms of strep (sore throat, painful swallowing, low grade fever, ear ache). I went to the doctor a few days later (after waiting to see if the symptoms would go away on their own). She looked in my ears and down my throat, and swabbed me for strep. That came back negative, so she just prescribed me some cough medicine. But I didn't even have a cough! My ear pain continued to worsen later that night, so I just went to the emergency room. The doctor that saw me there looked in my ears and immediately grabbed a long plastic device, put it in my ear, and when she pulled it out, there was a HUGE ball of earwax on the end. It was seriously gigantic (to be coming out of an ear). It was about the size of a large raisin. After that, my ear pain almost completely subsided and my sore throat got a little better. She gave me Amoxicillin and another cough syrup (mainly for decongestion) and my symptoms cleared up within the next few days.
But these symptoms could mean a lot of things. You really just need to get checked out to know for sure. Hope I could help.
found this useful
 Maybe you have a bacterial (ear) infection. Do the ears flake? Or feel as though they burn (like a brush burn feels)? If so use an over the counter bacteria o&intment on the outside and try not to get any water in the ears 
A sore, small bump underneath the earlobe is likely just a pimple.  However, if it does not go away within a week or gets worse, go to  the doctor.
Was this answer useful?
Thanks for the feedback!
Supervisor
Conditions and Diseases
14,189 CO***IBUTIONS
I am currently going to college for nursing and working as a Certified Nursing Assistant. If you have any questions about the site please feel free to message me or email me Justin.casper @
(no spaces)
to follow categories.
to follow brands.
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Sores behind your ears can be acne. You can make an appointment  with the dermatologist to have him or her look at the sores.
Was this answer useful?
Thanks for the feedback!
First of all, you might want to clean the ear hole. So it doesn't get infected. Then if it is sore, all you have to do is hold some ice on it for a while. That would reduce th&e pain.
CategoriesMeter did not return any
assign values
Accessibility links
Advertisement
Left: Elliott Haworth pictured in 2014. Right: After the surgery, in 2015&
Just over a year ago
explaining why I wore large, wooden discs in my ear lobes. With youthful insouciance (call it naivety, if you must), I mused that my appearance should not impair my chances of future employment. It was a case of me - and my ears - against the world.
The reception was mixed. I was told, variously, by the site's ever astute commenters that my lugs were "daft", "stupid", and that "with the right glasses" I could "be Deidre Barlow". An occupational hazard, I suppose - but it only served to further entrench my committment to my gaping ear holes.
So it's with a certain amount of contrition that I now write to report that, much to the delight of my Grandmother, I recently I travelled to Wolverhampton and endured two hours of cutting and stitching until the holes that I had begun stretching as an angsty 14-year-old were no more.
All sewn up: one of Elliott Haworth's post-operation earholes As a teenager, I was desperate to emulate the post-grunge style of my musical heroes and wear my badge of h but the truth is that, now a twentysomething approaching the world of work, I am sick of people making not eye, but ear-contact.
It wasn’t just the cynical comments from passers-by ("look at those holes in your ears!" - as if I wasn’t aware), nor the fact that total strangers felt entitled to touch my ears. My decision, a year before I graduate in journalism from university, came about because I realised that my ears were dragging me down. The sad reality is that my previous insistence that employers should should judge me on my aptitude and not my appearance was a youthful fantasy.
You can get the job done on the NHS, but I couldn't see why the taxpayer should foot the bill for what is essentially self-mutilation
Elliott Haworth
It’s often said you get more conservative as you grow older, and regarding my appearance, that is certainly true. Next May, I’ll be entering a highly competitive job market, in which thousands of graduates from scores of universities will be applying for a handful of jobs. I know that if I turn up on the day of an interview with qualifications, experience and merit that are equal or better than the person next to me, I stand a good chance of getting the job. If I turn up with giant holes in my ears, my chances will wither. It’s a situation I’ve played over in my head a thousand times.
If anyone faced with a similar dilemma is reading this, let me reassure you that the procedure itself isn't at all that bad. Compared to the initial stretching (using special tapers) in my teens, the repair, without anaesthetic, was relatively painless and my ears healed quickly, leaving me with minimal scarring and quite normal looking lobes that don’t draw attention.
A Bodfx Ear Spacing Kit You can get the job done on the NHS, but I couldn't see why the taxpayer should foot the bill for what is essentially self-mutilation, so I stumped up ?300 to get my holes erased. My stitcher in chief was Mac ‘Dr Evil’ McCarthy, a ‘body modification artist’ who is renowned for splitting tongues and inserting horns into people’s heads. Mac confided to me that sewing up ears has b it's the most frequent operation he performs, now that the fashion for enormous lobes wanes. Seems I'm not the only one to realise that ostentatious holes in one’s ears does not sit well with would-be employers.
As I sat in his chair and he performed the minor operation, figuratively nailing the lid on my youth while, I hope, unlocking the door to my future, Mac suggested that the discrimination aimed at men and women with extended ear lobes is equal to that suffered by ethnic minorities and homosexuals in the workplace. I disagree. No one chooses to be of a certain colour or sexuality - it is simply what they are. Piercings, tattoos and even dyed hair represent an active decision to stand out - and if you do that, you have to roll with the descriminatory punches, whether they're right or wrong.
I’m not saying that young people shouldn’t do things t it's not a case of 'conform or die'. Finding yourself is an important part of growing up - but with hindsight, I recommend caution. I don’t like the same music, clothes or pastimes I did when I was 14; why would I like the same body modifications? And equally, why would I want to be forever reminded of what I was like back then?
People have said that my ear holes were ‘a part of me’ - an ironic term for what was essentially negative space - but the truth is that they're a part of me I'd rather forget. Sorry, 14-year-old me: I suppose we all grow up, sooner or later.
Advertisement
telegraphuk
Please enable JavaScript to view the
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

参考资料

随机推荐