Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 48 Steam Achievements
Title: Metro 2033
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 16 Mar, 2010
About This Game
Set in the shattered subway of a post apocalyptic Moscow, Metro 2033 is a story of intensive underground survival where the fate of mankind rests in your hands.
In 2013 the world was devastated by an apocalyptic event, annihilating almost all mankind and turning the earth’s surface into a poisonous wasteland. A handful of survivors took refuge in the depths of the Moscow underground, and human civilization entered a new Dark Age.
The year is 2033. An entire generation has been born and raised underground, and their besieged Metro Station-Cities struggle for survival, with each other, and the mutant horrors that await outside.
You are Artyom, born in the last days before the fire, but raised Underground. Having never ventured beyond your Metro Station-City limits, one fateful event sparks a desperate mission to the heart of the Metro system, to warn the remnants of mankind of a terrible impending threat. Your journey takes you from the forgotten catacombs beneath the subway to the desolate wastelands above, where your actions will determine the fate of mankind.
Metro 2033 is a gripping, atmospheric first person shooter experience powered by cutting edge technology, featuring full DX10 and NVIDIA PhysX support for high-end gaming PCs, to deliver incredible visuals
Witness the everyday horrors of a broken society living in constant fear
Brave the darkness of the tunnels, where mutants hunt their prey and ghostly spirits lurk
Explore the desolate city-surface, trusting your gas mask and rifle to protect you from a poisoned world and the creatures that roam there
Steel your nerve and prepare to face the terrors that await
Based on the internationally bestselling novel series by Dmitry Glukhovsky
System Requirements
Processor: Dual core CPU (any Core 2 Duo or better)
Memory: 1GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 9, Shader Model 3 compliant graphics cards (GeForce 8800, GeForce GT220 and above)
DirectX(R): DirectX 9.0c
Enabling 3D Vision:
Metro 2033 utilizes NVIDIA 3D Vision with compatible cards and hardware. To play Metro 2033 in 3D you will require:
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275 and above recommended
A 120Hz (or above) monitor
NVIDIA 3D Vision kit Microsoft Windows Vista or Windows 7
Recommended:
Processor: Any Quad Core or 3.0+ GHz Dual Core CPU
Memory: 2GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 10 compliant graphics card (GeForce GTX 260 and above)
DirectX(R): DirectX 10 or higher
Optimum Requirements:
Processor: Core i7 CPU
Memory: 8GB RAM or higher
Graphics: NVIDIA DirectX 11 compliant graphics card (GeForce GTX 480 and 470)
DirectX(R): DirectX 11
More like this
Mostly Positive
(48 reviews)
Very Positive
(14,435 reviews)
Review Type
All&(15,639)
Positive&(14,485)
Negative&(1,154)
Purchase Type
All&(15,639)
Steam Purchasers&(14,435)
Key Activations&(1,204)
All Languages&(15,639)
Your Languages&(7,607)
Display As:
Most Helpful
7,152 reviews match the filters above
( Very Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
harrowing, both in fear facttor and if you have an amd gpu
I'd just get the redux now, but if you want to save $5, you can get this version. Still a fantastic game, redux or not.
This game is to fun.
A storyline that you might not understand at first. It gives you that strange feeling that you did something wrong at the end, but you don't know what. But once you realize what you did, you realize you f**ked up. Just remember this, &Humanity fears what it does not understand.&
It's ok, but even after several years, it runs like ???? on modern hardware. The developers have released a finalized version of the game called redux and expect you to buy the game again just to have a properly working version of in the first place. ???? them.
Absolutely ???????t, like 70% of the pc gamers can't play this game and the developers don't give a ????, i dont even know how they developed it if it won't run...I tried everything but its still not working and steam won't refund me. I hope there'll be a patch some day but i doubt it.Would not recommend it, 0/10
Nice UA game!
Seriously this has to be one of the best storyline games I've played. LL does not even come close to scratching the glory that is 2033. I own the game on two consoles and have put so many hours in it to the point I can breeze through the game not being detected. I’ll come back to this beauty for many times over for for the atmosphere, the weapons and unforgiving nature of the npcs.
Was this review helpful?
Very good graphics for its time, good design, acceptable story, good fights, not to painfull &riddles&, good sound.All in all, if you want a solid FPS from a few years ago that is not surprising at all but very well done get it.If it is in a sale, get it for a rainy day.Nastrowje !
Was this review helpful?
????ing outstanding. Next one please.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
its like skyrim with mole russians
Was this review helpful?
339 people found this review funny
&Playing on Ranger difficulty&Ten bullets left.&Over 10 monsters appear&Miss all ten shots. Freaked out&Started melee with the knife, screaming in terror&Killed them all with the last grasp of health&Started to relax as I walk to the next room&Forgot to put on the mask and died of radiationAnd I thought Far Cry 3 was intense and inmersive...10/10Now I know how life in my homeland is like. (My family was russian)
Was this review helpful?
194 people found this review funny
????ing Watchdogs...
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
Metro 2033 is a FPS Survival and Action mix game set in a post-apocalyptic world where Russia is devastated by nukes and stuff which forces people live in the metro (Hence the name Metro 2033) but they are not the only one's there...The game is really good as the survival part is crucial as u need to keep track of your gas filters... There is also some parts where u can either go guns blazing or use stealth to get past. The latter option is recommended as ammo is not that common to find which adds some realism to the game as the city/country is turned into a piece of ruins.If u liked the S.T.A.L.K.E.R series or the F.E.A.R series then u will love this but Metro 2033 is more story-driven and has less open world elements but it adds some realism as there is nothing else to do in a nuked city with monster lurking around everywhere...I might add more to this as I am a lazy writer.EDIT: I did not see this coming how come I get over here... So I am going to add more stuff into this..WeaponsThe Weapon system is limited but has different playstyles so if u want to go stealthily u may want to take a VSV otherwise u can go a Kalash.In some levels where there are mostly monsters the shotguns come into play and u can either use a Double barreled duplet or go for a ubonyeg which has 6 shells but they are fired in some kind of a revolving method so reloading it might take some effort to get all 6 shells loaded..There is also your knife as the default melee weapon which can be used as a last hope for survival otherwise there are many other weapons like throwing knifes, grenades, sticky grenades and other pneumatic guns to choose from according to your playstyle.Stealth:Like I mentioned earlier this game can be played both with stealth or with action... Stealth can help u alot in saving your precious ammo.. The stealth system is pretty easy as u have to just be aware of traps, broken glass and don't go into well illuminated areas or create some light yourself by either using a lighter, headlamp or even lighting the fuse of a grenade can give your position away.The game has 3 levels of stealth. Green, Yellow and Red. Green means that u are completely hidden from them, Yellow means that someone have either noticed you or you made some noise, Red is pretty obvious they have spotted you and might be already shooting at you. U can see your stealth level by the LED Lights on your watch which can also be seen while holding some weapons. So you will not be putting your watch up all the time to check your stealth level.Currency:The currency used in Metro 2033 is Military Grade Ammo which is hard to find and can also be used as ammo for some of your guns. They are much better than the Home brewn ammo which does less damage and is also known as dirty bullets.The Military Grade Ammo(aka Golden Bullets) have a different look than the dirty bullets and since they are your only way to buy items & weapons u will have to really sure that u need to them in a battle or no since they can be easily wasted if u miss some shots.Conclusion:I can easily recommend this game as it is just too good to try it out.It was bundled in the past and even given away for free.. Its not available on the store as the redux version is out which is just like a graphics update and maybe abit of tweaks and stuff..The game is almost 4 years old now but the graphics is still good and there is rarely any bug that I encountered.. The game can keep u busy for around 50 hours or so even though the story is not that long but if u want to finish the game on Ranger Hardcore and get all the achievements it can easily take 3 complete playthroughs to get them.
Was this review helpful?
I can't believe this game is almost 4 years old.Metro 2033 is a stunningly beatufull, and frightfull game. I know i am incredibly late with reviewing this game, i finished it about 30 minutes ago, and was blown away by the ending (not going to spoil anythin though) I played Last Light before i played 2033, and actually think i like 2033 better. Last light is a brilliant game, but this game had such a great personality.In Metro 2033 you live in the (you guessed it) underground metro in Russia, the year 2033. You play as the very silent Artyom. Who barely remembers anything from before the nuclear war, which made the surface of the earth unhabitable. Artyom is a Ranger, who has sworn to protect his homeland from any threat out there in the tunnels of the Metro, and up on the surface. A grand threat has emerged from the distant areas of the surface. The so called &Dark Ones& start messing with peoples minds, and takes controll over Human controlled outposts and such. It is now up to Artyom, and the few Rangers to eliminate this threat. &If it's hostile, you kill it.&+The game is stunningly beatifull+Great game mechanics+Interesting (altough few) weapons and tools+Interesting and adaptive world+I Personally encountered no bugs+Terrifying monsters+Creepy enviroment-Bulky face animations-Not the greatest voice acting (and why does only Artyom speak in the loading screens?)Metro 2033 is a must have for anyone who enjoys somewhat scary games. You can probably pick it up really cheap on the christmas sale in a couple of days, i got it for about 3 euros last fall sale.Must have. 9,5/10
Was this review helpful?
The safest way for people to experience life in Russia
Was this review helpful?
Incredible action-horror game set in the underground metro of Moscow after an apocalypse in 2013. Amazing storytelling and an immersive atmosphere with some of the best visuals available even 3 years on. Offers a story driven easy mode to a hardcore ranger mode with deadly weapons and scarce ammuntion. Would wholeheartedly recommend for anyone with a taste for action, horror or a curiosity of alternate post-apocalyptic settings. The book this game is based on, &Metro 2033& by Dmitry Glukhovsky, is well worth a read if you enjoyed the game.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website《地铁2033》Metro 2033 完美存档
地铁2033存档位置:
C:\Users\[USER NAME]\Documents\4A Games\Metro 2033
点击以下链接下载
因为游戏文件较大,保持高速下载,强烈推荐使用[迅雷]下载工具。新***迅雷后请关闭所有浏览器后重新打开本下载页,否则一直提示未***迅雷。
专用网络:电信下载:联通下载:
1:为了维持游斯基单机游戏网的日常开销,请你下载游戏后需设置我们赞助商的导航网站&为首页。 如果您同意设置首页,请点同意下载,如果你不想设置的话,请勿下载。选择不同意关闭页面。
2:本站游戏和补丁已经过杀毒软件认证,确保无病毒无木马。
3:为了保证持续高速的下载游戏,我们推荐您选择使用&迅雷高速下载&。地铁2033攻略秘籍专题
精品攻略推荐
正在加载...
浏览量排行TOP10
没有任何记录查看: 76887|回复: 1762
精华8帖子威望34 点积分26667 点注册时间最后登录
本帖最后由 xing0999 于
21:39 编辑
【本存档由A9VG论坛 xing0999原创,&&禁止转贴和任何附件形式, 否则必究】
使用机种:XBOX360
中文名称:地铁 2033
英文名称:metro 2033
游戏版本:(英文版)&&(日版)
存档作者:xing0999
存档格式:winrar
存档大小:30KB
【警告所有无视“本人所有原创存档禁止转贴”的搬运工,除非偶没有发现,不然一定会先放下手里一切,先对你追究到底, 同时如有转贴和泄漏密码情况出现, 追究责任后, 本人今后也不再修改任何存档, 各位喜欢搬的和无视别人劳动的, 请自重, 想要长期有存档可用, 就不要做多余的事情~】[==]地铁2033 全区修改存档~&&by xing0999[/===] [HZH]4EE8ADECDB3B9F5BB36DDA16B2C0AD81A35C8E9FFA13E78FB30DE04B262A8E04F63DD[/HZH]
03.22更新 之前写回ID会出错已修正, 存档已重新上传, 感谢H大的帮助~
☆ 下面内容全部为修改完成, 共两种存档, 无论你游戏进度在哪里, 只要放入存档, 就可在任意地点实现下面的效果~ ☆
☆ 存档英文版上生成, 经测试, 日版游戏存档也通用, 日版使用方法为, 把已修改的存档文件user.cfg放入00001\就能用~ ☆
如果之前没有玩过游戏, 直接把存档拷贝进去, 开新游戏就可玩~
之前玩过游戏的, 无须删除自己存档(如删除了, 就要重新开新游戏), 下载存档后, 替换存档里同名存档文件夹, 进入游戏读取你之前的进度, 就可在任意地点实现下面的效果~
由于做测试不可能游戏通关后再放出存档, 修改后, 连续测试了两章, 都可延续下去, 如发现过章节或其他有失效现象, 就再导入一次存档, 自己的存档不用删除, 任何进度读取后都有效果~
全武器子弹无限
※ 只修改了子弹无限, 随便扫, 扫到***冒烟, 其他都无修改, 游戏里子弹少的可怜, 连用都不够, 更不用说去换钱, 现在再也不用为了缺子弹担心了, 你甚至可以到武器商店把身上的子弹全部卖掉换钱, 再换成其他武器, 出门后全身又是用不完的子弹(如身上弹匣为0, 按一下RB键, 就会在0的情况下自动补满弹药, 哪怕是一开始连子弹都没拿到的情况下, 一样可以)
(存档2). 全武器子弹无限 + 生命无限
※ 生命无限, 需要说明的是, 游戏里有时会出现类似QTE的键, 比如打怪时, 偶然会出现即时按X键, 或者是走路时, 没看见地上的地雷线走上去, 类似这种短暂突发出现的现象, 还是会死的~
※ 除此之外, 无论是被人打, 还是怪扑, 哪怕面具都打碎了, 一律死不了, 所以, 提醒大家不要做木头人, 毕竟你已有了子弹无限, 再加上这个, 如果一直做挡板, 那就没什么意义了, 而且被打成红血, 虽然是想死也死不了, 但会影响到视线和美观~
要使用H360软件~
H360软件下载链接~
[本存档禁止转贴和任何附件形式, 否则必究, 如发现有盗档现象, 相关盗档ID帐号会被立刻删除, 具体条款请看, 目前A9已停止新帐号的注册,请大家爱护好自己的帐号~]
[Any re-posting or sharing of this save file is strictly prohibited, offender's account will be delete immediately, for more info check out
A9VG no longer accept new user registration, so cherish your account and respect other people's hard work.]
[请到偶的网盘下载:&&下载的时候需要密码,请看偶签名游戏存档区后面( )里的内容就是,密码会不定期更换~]
[下载后, 压缩包解压也需要密码, 密码用 A9VG 文件档密码器提取,下载链接~
征服者, 积分 5798, 距离下一级还需 2202 积分
精华0帖子威望0 点积分5798 点注册时间最后登录
我下载了这个文件档.
感谢LZ发布存档,求密码~谢谢LZ_H300_441579
战士, 积分 1055, 距离下一级还需 445 积分
精华0帖子威望0 点积分1055 点注册时间最后登录
9999大就是猛啊。。怎么快就出来。。。游戏还没有买。。先来支持下
公民, 积分 133, 距离下一级还需 167 积分
精华0帖子威望0 点积分133 点注册时间最后登录
我下载了这个文件档.