嘎里个兄弟们!进来望啊子啥~
下次自动登录
用其他账号登录:
版权所有:泰州市天锐广告传媒有限公司 ******:1
备案信息:
电子公告服务许可文件号:苏通[号
Copyright&
T56.net All Right Reserved.
法律顾问:北京市邦盛(泰州)律师事务所吴桂宽律师 ***:求All i ask of you的歌词有知道这个唱段的歌词的吗?请大家帮个忙吧!
all i ask of you 打印此页 歌手:streisand barbra 专辑:till i loved you Music by A.Loyd WebberLyrics by C.Hart & R.StilgoeNo more talk of darknessForget these wide-eyed fearsI'm hereNothing can harm youMy words will warm and calm youLet me be your freedomLet daylight dry your tearsStreisand BarbraI'm hereWith you,beside youTo guard you and to guide youThen say you love me every winter morningTurn my head with talk of summertimeSay you need me with you now and alwaysPromise me that all you say is trueThat's all I ask of youLet me be your shelterLet me be your lightYou're safeNo one will find youYour fears are far behind youA world that's warm and bright And youAlways beside meTo hold and to hide meSay you'll share with me on love,one lifetimeLet me lead you from your solitudeSay you need me with you,here beside youAnywhere you go,let me go tooThat's all I ask of youSay the word and I will follow youShare each day with me,each night,each morningSay you feel the way I doThat's all I ask of youAnywhere you go,let me go tooLove meThat's all I ask of you
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

参考资料

随机推荐