抢滩登陆2004版恶水之战

您的位置:&>&&>&
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
《抢滩登陆:恶水之战》全攻略
作者:enet游戏先锋 责任编辑:最后的好人 发布时间: 14:04:00
&&& 抢滩登陆---恶水之战全攻略  D1----第一关是教玩家熟悉基本操作,重点是飞马和甲虫,这里顺便介绍键盘功能  esc----游戏和菜单之间切换;  tab----锁定目标  ctrl----武器在电脑和手动操作之间切换;  m----确定任务目标;  r----锁定可用能源;  n----开关夜视功能;  c----隐形功能开关;  q----飞机降低;  e----飞机爬升;  o----游戏任务清单;  p----游戏暂停;  Z----激光武器瞄准镜;  F1----制定武器操作(动作、线路等)  F2----武器建造菜单;  F6----快速保存;  F7----快速读取存盘游戏;  鼠标右键----锁定敌方或资源;  鼠标左键----执行操作(开火或提取资源);  D2----此关开始有灵魂捕手,主要功能是可以利用F1在小地图上设置武器的连续操作,  熟练利用这一功能,可以节省大量游戏时间以及提高游戏效率。用飞马把大黄蜂吊回航母尾部回收后即可建造大黄蜂战机,可以用它把基地的高炮残骸打下来个甲虫吸收。  D3----此关开始有更实用的功能出现,武器的F1菜单中多出一些重要功能,玩家在以后慢慢体会。这里介绍我常用的几项:键盘QWEASDZXC分别对应F1菜单的各项功能,例如:武器1回收----键盘操作1QA,武器2、武器3作为武器1的僚机----2Q13Q1,此后你只需指定武器1的操作线路即可,2、3会尾随其后,战斗中很重要。此外航母的F1菜单中有四个定位点可用,分别对应键盘QWED,其中D点常用做航母上的运输机运送武器的集结点,而其他三点在你利用F1定位后即可用来指挥战斗----例如武器1到Q点(红色钻石指示点),键盘操作1QQ.或者在游戏一开始用这三个标记点标记你将要炮击的战略要地,因为随着开始,这些地方会笼罩在战争迷雾中不可见。航母F1菜单的一个重要点----炮击,不过弹药有限,一般2发,每发足以干掉一个军工厂(当然要够准确),你要时刻留意是否有炮击图标出现,有了炮弹许多战斗就好解决了,这游戏敌人的基地是不会重建的。
经营许可证编号: 沪ICP备号 沪网文(-004号
Copyright (C)
Inc. All Rights Reserved. 万宇在线 版权所有当前位置: >
抢滩登陆战:恶水之战
发表时间: 15:49 来源:网络 作者:daer 
《抢滩登陆战》之恶水之战攻略 抢滩登陆战之恶水之战攻略要点(1) 蚁言 使用金山游侠,每关开始改变能源,免去收集资源之苦,可随时补充武器(只要还有位置) 注意
《抢滩登陆战》之恶水之战攻略
  抢滩登陆战之恶水之战攻略要点(1)
  使用金山游侠,每关开始改变能源,免去收集资源之苦,可随时补充武器(只要还有位置)
  注意增加的新装备,熟悉使用方法。注意随时存盘
  前6关无过多技巧,可死冲烂打
  4关用飞马把高性能炸药'
  (油罐车)放在传输天线附近打暴,炸毁传输天线。
  6关可建造单芯片的火蜥蜴,放到离航母梢远的地方自动防卫,也可建造没有芯片的火蜥蜴吸引敌人火力,以减少对航母的攻击。
  7关注意不可过于接近岛中央的研究所。可先用火蜥蜴清除外围,从码头取回激光武器取样后,可使用。飞行员在岛中央的研究所飞机的前面,用装上激光武器的大黄蜂远距离射击。
  8关摧毁发电机时注意对航母的防护,因为进攻开始后在港口附近有敌人新的武器制造厂出现。
  9关比较费时间。利用好美洲狮,一辆轻快的隐形侦察车。可从右下沿海岸线开始搜索,别和敌人靠得太近。否则可能被发现,可以打掉雷达,穿插到右上可找到敌人搜索队。注意留意3个圆形建筑的位置,可能的话可先在其附近放上高性能炸药,等找到敌人搜索队后打暴。
  10关开始不可过于接近中部,待可以使用脉冲武器后再行冲击,用脉冲武器对付潜艇。南部工厂可迂回先行消灭。对于停在地上的飞机可开2炮,在其起飞前躲开其视线并隐型,敌人飞机会又回到地面。
  11关略
  12关略
  13关略
  14关略
  15清扫这个地区''捣毁剩余的建筑''消灭附近的车辆''护送车队去码头''保护码头和月台'保护车队'
  表面上全部敌人扫清后,车队可能不动,可用是相互阻挡,可以用自己的车辆推一推。车队前面放一车辆,用于控制车队速度并清除障碍。]
  车队进入峡谷前,路两侧有敌人出现,此前要把武部队往此处防护。消灭此处敌人后,立即调部队到进入码头前的路两侧范围,车队到后还有敌人出现。
  进入峡谷后有落石挡路,炮击即可。
Copyright ©
, All Rights Reserved.求抢滩登陆恶水之战(敌对水域)通关存档_百度知道游戏秘籍_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
上传于||文档简介
&&血​战​缅​甸​,​血​战​上​海​滩​,​抢​滩​登​陆​战
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 14 Jun, 2001
Buy Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising
About This Game
In 2032 an Earth that knows only peace is forced to relearn the art of war.
Twenty years have passed since the population of Earth did a fine job of destroying nearly everything in one final struggle for power by the politicians and military leaders. Twenty years have been spent building a near Utopia, a society where currency and finance are irrelevant, a planet without hunger or poverty. All weapons have been destroyed to ensure peace. But hidden away in an archipelago in the Pacific Ocean, a cabal of old-world magnates: ex-leaders, financiers, politicians, and despots, are planning a return to the greed fueled, hate filled past. And there in no way to fight them. Except this one last remaining Adaptive Cruiser - The Antaeus.
Antaeus Rising combines explosive action with powerful real-time strategy. Take command of powerful aircraft carrier/manufacturing platform. Create military units with your carrier using the most advanced nano-technology known by the modern world and lead an army against the forces of the Old World Cabal. Plan your assault from within your carrier and than enter your units for some third-person mayhem! The fate of world is in your hands, are you able to hold it?
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 1 GHz Processor
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 3D graphics card
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 505 MB available space
Recommended:
Processor: 1.4 GHz Processor
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 3D graphics card
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 505 MB available space
More like this
Very Positive
(120 reviews)
Review Type
Positive&(160)
Negative&(57)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(120)
Key Activations&(97)
All Languages&(217)
Your Languages&(92)
Display As:
Most Helpful
61 reviews match the filters above
( Very Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Simple stragety game with good AI so it's fun to play even when controls are bit buggy. I like the retro feeling.
Was this review helpful?
enjoyable & interesting .. 7/10
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
Hostile Water: Antaeus Rising is one of my favourite older games.From the moment i played the demo back when it was released! I was hooked unfortunetly for me at the time I had no method of obtaining it.Basically you control a carrier ship which is 1 of two left in the Antaeue Project with the second being out of commison which has the ability to construct certain vehicles Land/air which will expand in variety as you play the game. The pilots for your vehicles are actually the soul of someone who died piloting one of the vehicles you harvest that have been recorded into a soulchip.Construction happens because of the creation engine which is full of tiny nanites that can build things really fast due to sheer number of them however without energy you will not be able to make things.You will need to collect energy via harvesting metallic objects that are littered throughout the levels.To upgrade units/unlock tech you will need to fight and analyse vehicles/weapons.From what I can tell thus far this is original untouched code that still play's well. The Resolution is still pretty low but don't let that put you off.This is a strategy game that is in dire need for a HD remake or a sequel.I am now a happy owner with 3 copies. 1 from amazon, 1 from gog and now thanks to steam I now have it in my steam library.So what are you waiting for Captain? Buy it and play it.Last time i checked this game is missing the 1.3 patch which is really needed.This game is old so don't expect widescreen support.
Was this review helpful?
The game itself is excellent, but the command system is what makes this game shine.While piloting a craft I can order an AI pilot pick up a tank and drop it where I'm looking with just a few key presses.Take a look in the manual at page 19 for example.A basic (but nice) combination is to pilot a hovercraft youself, and have a heli cover you.Another excellent touch are the competent AI pilots, and how you can take control or give it back at anytime.It also have a non-trivial story told in (for its time) wellmade movies.Yes, this game is more than 10 years, so the textures and polygon counts are bad, - but this game is still among my all time favorites. (I still have it on physical disc, but couldn't help buying it here as well)
Was this review helpful?
A perfect mix of a strategy and action game. A maximum of 10 units (usually 6-7 being used) active at once, along with the strategic view always pausing the game, makes it a much more enjoyable experience for those hating micromanagement (like me). The story is fantastic, it could very well come from an A-rated movie. The characters here have a soul and their constant banter makes you feel as if you weren't playing alone. It truly gives you the feeling of being a captain who is in constant touch with his soldiers over a commlink.The game strongly hints at a sequel, but nothing's come up so far. It has potential, pick it up V).
Was this review helpful?
This is one of my favourite PC games of all time.It's pretty much a forgotten gem, which is a great shame. It is a unique game that manages to combine strategy with blowing chunks of metal out of people. It's possible to manually control everything, manually gather resources (like a strategy game), manually shoot at people who would shoot at you (like a dumb tank shooter). Alternatively, you could leave it to the AI and plan your attacks out, just like a strategy game.This game therefore turns the strategy genre on its head, allowing you to have more direct control over your units. You can have the AI do all the boring stuff, taking land vehicles from the carrier deck to the actual land and then go looking for resources, while you take control of the aircraft taking people out.As the game goes on, you get cool upgrades, new weapons, armour, different units, all kinds of stuff. You get more AI characters to control your ever growing army, and you'll end up with some intense battles against the hordes of... well, hell if I know. The story is a bit weird. The gameplay is where it's at.I haven't played a game like this. It's a shame really, this game is really innovative and I would have enjoyed a sequel. Unfortunately, the developers went out of business. Kind of a shame, they started off in my birthplace.You won't regret buying this game if you like explosions or strategy. Oh, a small bonus since you read this far: hold down the right mouse button when you are in the Antaeus construction room and move your mouse. Ahh, I love random attention to detail!
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
(Despite my short playtime, I've owned the disc since 2001)It's been over a decade since this game was released. I thank my dad for buying me this game. The game was well presented. The story was very powerful, and the narrator had you at the edge of your seat. As for graphics, they will obviously be ugly compared to those of more modern games, but, hey, this game was made in 2001, so give it a break. It was great at the time. Now for the gameplay. What a wonderful combination of real-time strategy and third-person shooter elements! Yes, it has the action, but you really need think, and start being strategic. And I love the resource management. The sound and music were excellent as well. What pains me is that there was no multiplayer. If it had multiplayer, then it would be a great game perfected. Unfortunately, the game only has a story mode, so once you beat the game, that's it. But it takes about 20-30 hours to complete, and a second playthrough is worth it, so that's like 40-60 hours. In conclusion, this is the best game nobody plays. I hope one day, someone will remake this game, solve all its issues and I'll buy it on day one.
Was this review helpful?
I'm not ashamed to admit that seeing this on the store page managed to raise a smile, along with more than a few happy memories of this absolute gem of a game from back in the day. Despite having this beauty on what we old timers refer to as a 'CD', (look it up kids!), I could not resist picking it up right away. Any game that puts you in direct control of a nicely varied selection of modular vehicles then sets you free to cause mayhem and destruction throughout a well written & voiced campaign mode is worth a look. Steadily escalating your capabilities in a brilliantly paced way that ties directly into the plot throughout will make it well worth your time. Adding to this tapestry is an ever increasing rosta of varied AI wingmen which all work under and alongside you to their own unique strengths and personalities. Making the very means of their inclusion a major plot point & using them to add some character to the overall campaign is a great touch. An early example of these would be your typical grizzled tank commander who will chew you out if given anything less than an artillery cannon to pound his enemies into dust with. Yes, the characters are often familiar, but very cleverly done as this serves to guide you as to where they would be best suited on the battlefield. When put into their prefered roles, they truly do shine. Showing off some incredible ai for the day, they will carry out their roles with an impressive degree of independance. With their battle chatter and relevant feedback to you and each other adding yet another layer to their realism, they help make your typical mission feel extreemly vibrant and organic. If only you could provide the player with an unbelivably intuitive command system for said wingmen, allowing you to issue on-the-fly instructions to these guys & gals.. who would then act on those orders in a contextually sensible way the likes of which are rarely seen even today. Yeah, you can do that. Want that hovertank to guard your resource collecter? 3 buttons. Transport chopper to bring your laser turret to high ground? 3 buttons. Deranged chopper pilot to provide you air support? Well you get the idea. All easilly done whilst blasting enemy factories/dodging missiles/going sightseeing. Not a fan of sending commands whilst in the thick of it? Relax and enjoy the accessable yet thoroughly satisfying command overview screen where you can issue units waypoints, co-ordinate attacks, set up resource gathering, construction queues, and transport duties etc from the comfort of your very own holo-map thing. THEN get back into the thick of it and blow the absolute hell out of stuff whilst you watch your masterplan unfold around you. The sheer ambition behind this game managed to light a fire under me all those years ago, a fire which has been rekindled by simply seeing it on the store front. A genuine classic which I would put up on a pedestal beside the likes of Deus Ex & would not hesitate to recommend to anyone. If for no other reason than to get a good idea of what a game created by true talent and vision can -and should- feel like. My only gripe is the lack of options to extend the life of the campaign after that first, (awesome), playthrough. Oh, and I'd absolutly kill for a good multiplayer mode :)
Was this review helpful?
This is one of the best games of all time.A seamless blend of tactical RTS and vehicle simulator, it pits you, a naval carrier/factory and a crew of dead soldier stored on computer chips against a mad Cabal of arms dealers and evil politicians hellbent on making war against a world that has been completely demilitarized. Your journey takes you through a chicane of 20 islands in the South Pacific as you investigate and dismantle the Cabal's operations.The storyline, written by famous comicmaker Warren Ellis and narrated by legendary Doctor Who veteran Tom Baker, is very deep and engaging, and makes you genuinely care about both your crew and vessel, and the helpless world you are protecting. I won't give away any spoilers but suffice it to say there are far worse things hiding in those islands than 20-year-old tanks and gunships, and by the end you'll experience quite a few genuinely scary moments.The gameplay is, as I said, quite seamless, without a single bug. Steam integration could be better however: the Overlay isn't working so you can't take screenshots and it doesn't log your game time (which is why it says up there that I've played 0 hours of it), and as of yet there is no Steam Cloud support. We can only hope. However, the root game is quite well-rounded and optimized. The AI, especially that of your uploaded soldiers, is competent without making
there's always a situation where you're better off taking the wheel yourself. Graphics-wise, quite amazingly, the game looks rather good, especially given how old it is, and it will run without a problem on any machine.You have absolutely no reason to deny yourself this amazing game.100/10 Recommended!
Was this review helpful?
Interplay's latest strategy title, Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising, is easy to grade but almost impossible to describe. In a way, it's like an interactive movie in the best sense of the term. Built around an engrossing, well developed plot, Antaeus Rising puts you in command of a scuttled carrier which had been forgotten off the coast of an island in Oceania.It's the year 2032 and nano-technology has transformed the world. War has been forgotten and science, industry and healthcare are thriving. Earth is a utopia...until a group of generals and captains of industry (disgruntled because they have nothing to do now) start blowing cities back into nanodust. Sadly, the world's governments are no longer prepared to deal with a large scale war, and are forced to try and rebuild the only remaining nano-carrier on the planet.The good news is that since the carrier (dubbed 'Antaeus') uses nano-technology, it can convert almost anything it encounters into building materials to repair itself and build a fleet of tanks and helicopters. In addition, as you discover new technologies you will be able to design increasingly unique units that are tailored to specific kinds of combat. The bad news is that the Antaeus is almost completely crippled, crewless, and under attack when you take command.Fortunately, you don't actually need a crew - you can resurrect the Antaeus' original one. The minds of the Antaeus' best and brightest have been preserved in microchips called &Soulcatchers.& Almost any unit that you can design can be equipped with a Soulcatcher unit, and then you can assign one of the resurrected crewmembers to that unit. Creepy, but effective.If you match the right crewperson to the right unit, it will pay off in spades. The pilots and tankers assigned to the Antaeus really know their jobs, and they are the best wingmen I have ever had in a PC game. Watching the pilots bob and weave to avoid missile fire or use terrain to sneak up on a target is a real treat.In fact, the AI is sufficiently strong that you can play the entire game without taking advantage of one of Antaeus' coolest features: being able to take control of one of your units and get into the thick of battle. This sets Antaeus apart from other RTS games, though it has been tried in past efforts like Uprising. When you move into the 3D view, the graphics are gorgeous and are certainly comparable to what we have come to expect from a first-person shooter. The actual combat is pure arcade action. Shoot them before they shoot you, and remember that there are a lot more of them.Jumping into one of your units also allows you to see the battlefield up close and make command decisions in real time. I use the helicopter solely for this purpose. I'll jump in and select targets for my units and then provide roving cover where needed. The interface for giving orders and marking waypoints is extremely intuitive, and is the same whether you are on the map screen or using the first person view.The types of strategy that will work for various missions is almost completely dependent on your play style. If you can secure a large area and process its raw materials, you will be able to crank out new units as fast as the old ones are destroyed. Since the only place you can produce units is the carrier, however, you may not be able to get your units back into the thick of battle very quickly. On the other hand, you can take a covert ops approach and try to surgically accomplish your mission goals with minimal casualties.Sadly, the mission scripting assumes that you cannot figure this sort of thing out for yourself and tends to walk you through the golden path to success in each mission - whether you want it to or not.Of course, much of the scripting in those missions is intended to further the plot of the game, which is a pleasant change from having the plot exist solely to provide an excuse for the action. Fans of a good story will find that the scripted events, cutscenes and professional voice acting are just as engrossing as the first-person gameplay. In this regard, Antaeus hopefully offers a glimpse of how developers will be looking for new ways to create fun, engrossing experiences that do not fit easily into a particular genre.Which Antaeus certainly does not. With only a few units (up to eight) under your control at a time, it's not a typical RTS game. Yet with a hefty strategic element and the requirement that you rely on your team's excellent AI, it's not a first-person shooter.Antaeus is best taken as what it is: an experience. It is a graphically beautiful, fully engrossing story that lets the player take the role of combatant and commander. If, in this kind of game, you tend to zip through missions only once without playing with different strategies or fully exploring the scenarios or the maps, Antaeus is probably not for you. On the other hand, if the multi-layered change of pace appeals to you, the richness and quality of the limited gameplay make the game well worth the price of admission.
Was this review helpful?
Cannot recommend this game, skip it.
Managed to drop mission critical items into the water by ordering my helicopter to do it.10/10 would fail mission again
Highly recommended! :)
One of the best games i have ever played. Loved it and want more. In my top ten or just out side. So do we get another revamp coz this format really works for me. Master piece. Shut up Patton!
Product received for free
I found this game to be really, really fun and sometimes quite difficult, and sadly not too long of a game. It is really too bad that it wasn't longer because it is so unique as a sort of Battlezone-like real-time strategy/tactics mashup with third-person control. I wish I knew of any other games out there like this.The navigation and controls take quite some time to get used to. I remember reading one arguably correct review that said that the control scheme (which I outline in detail below), while extremely responsive, is still so odd that you only REALLY become totally comfortable with it once you're more than halfway through the whole game. It's hard to even classify this game because it blends so many genres together:- Your aircraft carrier is the only structure that you have (direct control of) per mission. Its onboard factory builds units instantly on demand, though it can only build a small max number of units, like a commando team that can keep being reconstructed as members die. The enemy, however, can slowly build a hypothetically infinite number of units.- Your resources come from manually salvaging the wreckage of enemy units/structures and civilian buildings, while the enemy has oil derricks and other constant resource streams and C&C-style silos that you can take out.- You can take personal, more effective command of any one unit (or let all of your operations go 100% automated, toggled by CTRL).- There is no real-time eye-in-the-sky or top-down view at all, which may be disorienting or frustrating at first. Other than a super-pared-down, basic overhead map viewed while the game is paused, your eyes on the battlefield through the entire game come strictly from what your individual units see from their third-person perspectives, which you can cycle through one by one when desired.One clear con that the game has for me is that once weaponry on both sides begins to get really advanced, it eventually degenerates into a range competition. Like the RTS Warzone 2100, eventually whoever can simply shoot from farther away wins. Or maybe that's just the way I played Antaeus Rising.The gameplay mechanics almost remind me of Total Annihilation in how you can queue commands for individual units (attack this, repair that, salvage those parts). And like TA, Antaeus' story and in-game unit construction/reclamation also focuses on the nanobot rage around the turn of our last century. Such a fun game. Anyone who is fine with a learning curve that's on the steeper end should like this one.
This game is bad.The gameplay is boring. The controls are bad. And too expensive the game.But you can get trading cards.
I've been a fan of this game for many years, still got it on CD somewhere.Narrated by Tom Baker of Dr. Who fame, and with Paul Darrow (Avon from the cult BBC series &Blakes' Seven&) voicing one of the main characters, the voice acting is of exceptional quality, unsurprisingly. Let's face it, any game that starts with the Fourth Doctor talking to you is already on a winning streak.In play, the game is a mixture of Strategy and Shooter, and a very well executed mixture too, the game allows you to smoothly swap between piloting vessels and issuing orders to your AI troops, and it's with those AI troops that the game really takes on a unque aspect, because they are characters, with strengths and weaknesses that you need to use.Drop Ransom in a tank and you are not only not going to get a great performance, you are also most likely, going to get a sarcastic comment from Ransom himself (&I'm an Aviator Ay-Vee-Ay-Tor!&). Put Sinclair into anything that moves and he'll be off like an over-eager puppy with no sense of self-preservation, put him in a stationary laser-turret, however and he's deadly. You have to manage your troops.The story itself is well constructed, based on an interesting premise and the diificulty curve is steep, but not unmanageable, though strategy is important, the game never gets to the stage where you can face the enemy on equal terms, producing energy, and destroying the enemies ability to do so will always be the primary concern in every mission.There ARE a few wierd 'blips' in the game that can be a frustrating, certain stealth missions are more irritating than challenging, and the ending screams for a sequel, but all in all, if you can forgive the fact that the engine looks as old as it is, this is still a great, entertaining and challenging game, even after all these years.
Product received for free
Good game :)
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

参考资料

随机推荐