|  
|  
只需一步,快速开始
查看: 2922|回复: 2
在带正版游戏的steam里运行Alien swarm汉化版没事吧?
主题帖子积分
超级玩家, 积分 666, 距离下一级还需 334 积分
超级玩家, 积分 666, 距离下一级还需 334 积分
想玩Alien Swarm,但是英文不好,打算用论坛里的汉化补丁。目前steam里有正版游戏,因为不了解steam的反***机制,想跟各位大大确认的是,运行打过汉化补丁的AS,是否会激活VAC导致steam ID被BAN掉?
主题帖子积分
一句理解可挡万句辱骂。
资深玩家, 积分 11213, 距离下一级还需 6787 积分
资深玩家, 积分 11213, 距离下一级还需 6787 积分
贡献度2538
不改动dll&&是不会被ban的
当然如果你的ID***太多..&&我就不知道了 呵呵~~
主题帖子积分
高级玩家, 积分 495, 距离下一级还需 105 积分
高级玩家, 积分 495, 距离下一级还需 105 积分
我从st平台吓的正版AS,用了0.3版汉化补丁,玩了那么久都没事的= =
个人表示无压力
Powered byto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 66 Steam Achievements
Title: Alien Swarm
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 19 Jul, 2010
Play Alien Swarm
Recommended By Curators
"(Free) Co-operative multiplayer game and complete code base available for free. Made by Valve."
About This Game
Alien Swarm is a game and Source SDK release from a group of talented designers at Valve who were hired from the Mod community.
Available free of charge, the game thrusts players into an epic bug hunt featuring a unique blend of co-op play and squad-level tactics. With your friends, form a squad of four distinct IAF Marine classes. Plan your attack using an unlockable arsenal of weapons with countless loadout configurations against a wide variety of aliens. Blaze your way through an overrun, off-world colony, eradicating the alien infestation in environments ranging from the icy planet's surface, to a subterranean lava-flooded mining facility.
Along with the game get the complete code base for Alien Swarm that features updates to the Source engine as well as the SDK. Alien Swarm adds 3rd person camera, depth of field, improved dynamic shadows and a wide variety of gameplay additions to the Source engine.
Tactical, 4 player co-op action game with a top-down perspective
Complete game code and mod tools
Unlock persistent items by gaining levels
Over 40 weapons and equipment with countless loadout configurations
4 unique classes and 8 unique characters
Matchmaking, Steam Cloud, Steam Stats
64 achievements
Tile-based map generation tool
Powered by Source and Steam
System Requirements
Processor: Pentium 4 3.0GHz
Memory: 1 GB for XP / 2GB for Vista
Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible video card with 128 MB, Shader model 2.0. ATI X800, NVidia 6600 or better
Hard Drive: At least 2.5 GB of free space
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Recommended:
Processor: Intel core 2 duo 2.4GHz
Memory: 1 GB for XP / 2GB for Vista
Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible video card with Shader model 3.0. NVidia 7600, ATI X1600 or better
Hard Drive: At least 2.5 GB of free space
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
More like this
Very Positive
(227 reviews)
Overwhelmingly Positive
(14,735 reviews)
Review Type
All&(14,735)
Positive&(14,073)
Negative&(662)
Purchase Type
All&(14,735)
Steam Purchasers&(14,735)
Key Activations&(0)
All Languages&(14,735)
Your Languages&(7,354)
Display As:
Most Helpful
7,354 reviews match the filters above
( Overwhelmingly Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Alien Swarm is a fantastic, top down co-op shooter which deserves more recognition than it got. While it only has a short campaign (which can be played with up to four friends), there are many addon campaigns and mods online, which make a substantial difference to the experience.Best played with friends, there is still an active community around this game, so finding other players shouldn't be too difficult. The standard campaign provides decent challenge and entertainment, especially when you increase the difficulty.Best part? Its completely free... you have nothing to lose by giving it a try.
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
Valve did a thing its pretty cool
Was this review helpful?
This game shouldn't be dead
Was this review helpful?
Outta all the free 2 play games i played for tf2 hats, i think alien swarm was the most pleasing one. I would play alien swarm again for sure. Definately play this game if you want a decent free 2 play game or a really old tf2 hat.
Was this review helpful?
Pre-Release Review
Atmospheric:The aliens in the vents make their noises,and the motion scanner bleeps kep you on the edge of your seat,and make you fall off when you wander into an ambush.Hard:This game requires tactical eye and teamwork between you and your squadmates.You must play smart and look after each other, because that is one less gun in the game, and your chances of survival become very slim at best.Fair:If you get eaten it means 'you dun goofed up'.Tie game doesn't resort to cheating.The alien AI is quite smart and they caneasily outsmart you if you aren't paying attention.Fun?:Alone:It can be fun, if you are skilled enough and are used to RTS games. But it can be frustratingly hard solo.With 1-3 friends:Two-player game is quite fun, but this game shines with a full squad of human players as you struggleon towards your objective, counting on each other,and hoping you can pull it off without any hirches, and that everyone survives. Of course, this is where friendly fire comes into play.'Friendly fire is not'. You WILL take damage from squadmates.In the beginning you are more likely to die froma squadmate trying to shoot an alien trough youthan the actual alien. In this game players need good communication and discipline to make it troughwhile still being ready to take action at any time.This doesn't mean this game is meant for twitch players.I'd say it is quite the opposite. You can survive by playing the game as a twitch action shooter,but you can negate need for reflexes with some tactical awareness and being in the right place at the right timeand anticipating the enemy.The only negative things I can say about this game isthat there aren't many enemy types and themain campaign included is a little short. I really do wish they added more official maps to this game. Overall?This game is hard. But incredibly rewarding. And free. Definitely worth adding to your Steam library and giving it a spin.So what are you still waiting for?Click that &Play Game& button already!LOCK AND LOAD!P.S. Did I mention you also get a free hat for Team Fortress 2?
Was this review helpful?
Pre-Release Review
I kicked my friend in the back of the head for failing the team and it sent him flying out the map
Was this review helpful?
9/10Nice free coop game. Came for the TF2 hat, stayed for the nice game.
Was this review helpful?
the game itself its awesome but sadly not many people are playing itso for theses people who are new into this game you better have a least an other player to play it. its more fun. so 10/10 its free and its awesome. but like i said before not many people are playing it.
Was this review helpful?
great game, still is holding up in the graphics department since 2010. best played with a friend who screams at everything and over all leveling to max level is satisfying.
Was this review helpful?
10/10 would frag teammates againWish they added more campaigns
Was this review helpful?
Just like Half Life xD
Great job!! valve Wow...Free coop game
Best Co-op bug shooter game in steam store.
5 LEVELS but worth
Only people left playing this game are a handful of overfed micropenis teenagers who friendly fire on you because you weren't in the group of 3 friends, and then they kick you out because you called them a bunch of overfed micropenis teenagers.Dead game, and the laughable handful of people left playing are sewer-born levels of degenerate.
I LOVE THIS GAME, it's so addicting and fun!! I recommend this to everyone, best way of playing it is with a group a friends.10/10
I played through this game a few weeks ago on a late night with three friends. It was one of my favorite and most memorable experiences on Steam. At the low price of $0.00 this game was infinitely worth the price.
really good i like it allot
Recommend.
Good Game.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website社区昵称:Yruzos
有没有坛友玩这个游戏,昨天和朋友联机,发现我的机器玩这货居然出现类似卡碟的那种卡顿,不知道怎么解决
机器是i7 4710 ,GTX765M(感觉应该不是配置问题)
百度了,说是输入法的问题,我也关了中文输入法
社区昵称:Yruzos
这货就是给dota2试水的那个游戏,还有中文,感觉相当不错
莫非没人遇见这个问题么,顺便求几个基友一起联机
社区昵称:Sonix
我很想帮你,同时也再打几次,但是我自己的也花屏了,以前都好好的,就是换了Windows 8,然后升个驱动就这样了,除了这个游戏其它都好的,所以说了这么多就是为了帮楼主顶一下。
我很想帮你,同时也再打几次,但是我自己的也花屏了,以前都好好的,就是换了Windows 8,然后升个驱动就这 ...
感谢感谢,能玩了一起玩起
头像被屏蔽
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
社区昵称:Shoukaku
win7的时候单机联机都没问题 升到win10之后还没测试过
配置和你差不多 所以我觉得确实是输入法没有关闭的原因..
可以试试看给英文输入法强制配一个快捷键 进游戏先切换到英文去
你现在什么系统?
社区昵称:Hey
起源游戏卡顿肯定就是输入法问题了
win7的时候单机联机都没问题 升到win10之后还没测试过
配置和你差不多 所以我觉得确实是输入法没有关闭的 ...
我用GeForce Experience更新了一下驱动
win7的系统,我用GeForce Experience更新了一下驱动,现在能玩,不卡了,少年们来联机吧
SteamCN 蒸汽动力 & Chinese Steam User Fan Site.
来浏览本站
01:14, PE: 0.042461s , QE: 124, Gzip On.Alien Swarm的问题我原来发过一个问题 但是没得到解决 玩的时候回卡住 画面死机...声音重复一直播放..画面都很完美的..看别人玩就没事 到了自己玩 好像一到多的画面重复就会这样 比如有人喊GO 正好有人死啊 几个动作同时发生的时候就会卡住 我的配置 3.25GB 显卡9600GSO
你可以试试设置下画面 调低一点试试 我有时也卡 只不过只卡一两秒就好了我显卡是昂达9600GSO
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码《异形群体(Alien swarm)》100%联机法
  最近和几个朋友在steam上想联机搞,但是看论坛精华用MAP XXX主机,再用connect的方法不是每次都成功,很多时候因为这个是电信的那个是网通的,常常连不上,为了玩会,研究联机的时间花了大半,昨天终于琢磨出来一个100%可以连的方法:
  到steam目录下的setampps,建立common目录,把游戏复制到这个目录,就是Alien swarm整个目录,然后登陆steam ,进入商店 搜索游戏:Alien swarm,会找到一个免费的游戏,点进去,拉滚动条,下面有免费***,点进***一个进度条 ,走到底后,下一步,会看到游戏-下载这里在下载,一共2个G,因为大部分我们都已经复制过去了,所以只会下载几十M的东西,全部完成后,在游戏下面会看到Alien swarm,和以前手动添加的不太一样,能看到成就等细节,到此为止,其实相当于做好了一个从staem下载的正版免费Alien swarm,下面是联机步骤,点staem,进入社区,点组,创建一个新组,按要求输入,然后会有个组的 HTTP地址,吧这个地址发给朋友,他们在浏览器打开后按join(要输入steam账号),就加入到这个组,然后主机,在staem的游戏中开始,线上游戏,创建一个游戏,其他朋友登陆steam,访问社区,组,会看到他在游戏中,旁边有加入,点加入后自动启动游戏,自动加入到主机的游戏中,这个方法试过,不管主机是否在路由后,都可以。我这个方法适合几个人认识自己玩,如果单个的人想上网打,可以加入国内一些组,比如TF2CN等,搜索下组地址,过程一样,汇报完毕。
  09:21:44
  09:20:38
  09:18:54
  09:37:16
Copyright &
SINA Corporation, All Rights Reserved

参考资料

随机推荐