贝尔特.范马尔维克克的妻子和小小罗是什么关系

您当前的位置 :&&&&&&&&&&正文
神奇教练范马尔维克 他能进荷兰队史的前三名
  天津北方网讯:他没有巴斯滕、里杰卡尔德那样赫赫的球员经历,也缺少希丁克、艾德沃卡特那样传奇的执教履历,范马尔维克,这位在荷兰之外可以说是藉藉无名的教练,在南非世界杯上创造了橙色的神话。“没有范马尔维克,就不会有这样一支荷兰队”,创造比肩荷兰足球教父米歇尔斯那样的历史最佳成绩之后,荷兰媒体如此褒奖这位宠辱不惊的教练。
  藉藉无名惨淡球员生涯
  在世界杯之前,有多少人知道范马尔维克的全名?甚至直到昨天,百度百科里关于“范马尔维克”仍是一堆数据。
  范马尔维克的身世放在世界杯众多主帅里,非常不起眼。他不像马拉多纳、邓加那样,在球员时代就累积了赫赫战功,他的职业生涯基本都是在小球会度过,从来没进入过荷兰联赛三大豪门球队。
  退役后的范马尔维克从底层教练渐渐做起,最初几年执教的都是他家乡小镇的业余青年队,由于收入微薄,他同时还开了一家运动用品商店以贴补家用。1990年,38岁的范马尔维克才获得了第一份主教练的工作,执教的球队是比利时联赛FC Herderen队,但仅仅过了一个赛季他就失去了这份工作,此后4年范马尔维克又执教了一支业余青年队。不断的挫折磨炼了范帅的坚韧,在几支弱队辗转之后,他终于在2001年赢得了荷兰三大豪门之一——费耶诺德的赏识。3年中他不但培养了多名青年才俊,而且还拿到了2002年的欧洲联盟杯。费耶诺德的成功帮助范帅在2004年敲开了德甲劲旅多特蒙德的大门,虽然在培养年轻球员方面做得不错,但球队3个赛季成绩平平,后来他因和俱乐部主席发生冲突离开了德甲。2007年范马尔维克重返费耶诺德,一年后率队夺得荷兰杯冠军。
  2008年范巴斯滕卸任后,荷兰足协选择了在国内颇有口碑的范马尔维克。执教初期,先平俄罗斯队后输澳大利亚队,范帅的前2场比赛竟然全都不胜。但当他扫去这2场阴霾后,荷兰队从此开始了漫长的不败历程——一直到世界杯半决赛3:2击败乌拉圭队,橙衣军团已经整整连胜了25场比赛,正式比赛中的连胜纪录也扩大到14场,而且他还成为继米歇尔斯和哈佩尔之后,第三位将荷兰国家队带到决赛的教练,这是希丁克、范加尔等人都不曾做到的。
  善打太极巧解内讧顽疾
  一个优秀的教练,一定是优秀的管理者。面对总是因为内讧问题自缚手脚的荷兰队,聪明的范马尔维克巧妙地将球员之间的矛盾控制在一定范围内,使整支队伍始终在场上表现出高度的统一,打造出荷兰足球历史上最为团结、精神力量最为强大的“军队”。
  荷兰足协在2008年欧洲杯前就选定名不见经传的范马尔维克接任巴斯滕,看中的一点就是他善于调解矛盾的能力。范马尔维克性格沉着懂得中庸之道,虽然此前没什么显赫的执教成绩,但毕竟带过多支球队经验丰富。事实也是如此,范马尔维克上任后不避嫌地召入女婿范博梅尔,同时他的手腕也让荷兰队罕见地没有在大赛上出现内讧。目前的橙衣军团前场天王云集,但对他都是言听计从。女婿范博梅尔表示:“这是荷兰历史上最和谐的一支国家队,所有的球员都在朝着一个目标而努力。”斯内德甚至称赞范帅的同时暗讽邓加和老马是白痴。即便有范佩西不满被换下这样的小插曲,范马尔维克也很快解决了这个矛盾,当年两人在费耶诺德时曾经闹得不可开交,但现在的范帅更加成熟,他懂得如何去处理和球员的关系。“他们可以半夜给我打***,或者随时敲门找我。现在这个节点,我们必须通过交流消除一切障碍。”
  此外,在范帅身边坐着的科库和弗兰克·德波尔两位大牌助理教练,恰恰是一个来自埃因霍温,一个来自阿贾克斯,和他的费耶诺德出身形成了巧妙的三角,平衡了三家世代死敌的俱乐部在国家队中的关系,解决了此前数位名帅无法解决的难题。
  优雅神帅穿着“冰王子”西服
  优秀的教练都有自己鲜明的风格,不论是执教理念还是穿着打扮。本届世界杯诸强的主教练也是场边的一道风景,而低调的范帅其实也很有型。一头白发、一套银灰色西装以及酷酷的表情很好地反映出他冷峻的风格。
  荷兰队的比赛没有遇上大降温,因此范马尔维克每场比赛都能保持轻装上阵,而且他还会刻意将衬衫最上面的那颗扣子解开,看起来既随意又性感。58岁的范马尔维克拥有一头令人羡慕的银发,发质不错,一不谢顶,二不过分浓密。更可加分的是,他的发型是很显年轻的短发,这让他比同是一头银发的里皮看起来不止年轻了10岁。此外,银发使得范马尔维克看起来知识渊博、足智多谋,让他与那套浅灰色的西装、白色衬衫格外相称。熟悉美国喜剧片的同仁们,一定觉得范马尔维克与好莱坞影星“白头翁”斯蒂夫·马丁外形相似。只不过他的脸长得比马丁更具立体感,更具可看性。值得一提的是,范马尔维克的西装是“冰王子”博格坎普退役后亲自设计制造代言的品牌Iceberg,这个名字和他可谓相得益彰。
王玥(实习)
我来说两句
请您文明上网、理性发言并遵守相关规定,在后发表评论。
只有北方网注册用户可以发表评论......
热点新闻排行榜
天津民生资讯
| 违法和不良信息举报***:022- | 举报邮箱:jubao@ |
(C) 2000-.cn, Tianjin ENORTH NETNEWS Co.,LTD.All rights
本网站由天津北方网版权所有每天早晨起床后,C罗都会对着魔镜问:“魔镜魔镜告诉我,谁.. 翻译
原文(简体中文):
每天早晨起床后,C罗都会对着魔镜问:“魔镜魔镜告诉我,谁是世界上最好的球员?”之前,很多人在欧洲杯的赛场呼唤“梅西”、刺激C罗,昨天,压力巨大的C罗终于证明了自己欧洲最佳的成色。葡萄牙2比1击败荷兰,昂首晋级八强,C罗包办两粒进球,终场哨响,有爱的奶爸C罗秀出了红色背心上歪歪扭扭的一句话----“小东西,爸爸爱你!祝你生日快乐!”原来,这是C罗儿子的2岁生日。巧的是,梅西在阿根廷证实自己也将当爹。
五届大赛都进球战荷兰再现完美C罗
“C罗就是个刷数据的!”有球迷如此惊叹,的确,C罗不鸣则已,一鸣惊人。
对阵荷兰,C罗共有12脚射门,成为1980年欧洲杯以来单场比赛射门最多的球员,但他可不是“放高射炮”,5次命中球门以内,2次入网,2次中柱。从控球时间不难看出,C罗的状态越来越好,首场对阵德国他控球49秒,对阵丹麦涨到1分01秒,对阵荷兰又涨到1分29秒。
所有的质疑一扫而光,C罗说:“能拿到全场最佳奖杯我非常高兴。不过,这个奖杯不只属于我,还属于我的团队,没有队友,我们不可能打进八强。我能进球,球队也能晋级,我当然高兴,但接下来对捷克的1/4决赛并不好踢,我们各有50%的晋级可能。”
荷兰主帅范马尔维克说:“C罗在上一场比赛后遭到很多批评,现在他回来了,事情就是变得那么快。”葡萄牙主帅本托不愿过度突出个人英雄主义:“单个球员为俱乐部和国家队做出的贡献,我们讨论得已经够多了。”
27岁的C罗改写了葡萄牙足球的一系列历史。他的国家队进球增加到34个,一举超越菲戈,成为葡萄牙历史上的第三射手,仅次于打进41球的尤西比奥和47球的保莱塔。C罗是第4名在欧洲杯上演过梅开二度的葡萄牙球员,前3位是若尔达奥、孔塞桑和戈麦斯。
C罗还成为唯一连续5届欧洲杯/世界杯都进球的葡萄牙球员,、2012欧洲杯、世界杯,C罗都有斩获 更多: ,他是连续3届欧洲杯都有进球的欧洲第7人,前6位分别是亨利、伊布、斯米切尔、波斯蒂加、克林斯曼和戈麦斯。梅西上一次在美洲杯/世界杯进球是什么时候?***居然是2007年美洲杯!单论在国家队的进球效率,C罗已经可以在宿敌梅西面前炫耀一番了!
超级奶爸很有爱梅西C罗场外较劲
在父亲节这天发飙,C罗展现了自己的奶爸风范。打进第一个球之后,C罗紧紧含着右手大拇指,就像小毛头在咬奶嘴,紧接着,他对着摄像机镜头高喊:“儿子!这个进球送给你!”
全场比赛结束,狂欢庆祝的C罗脱掉球衣,他的红色背心上用黑笔写着一个个不工整的单词:“小东西,爸爸爱你!祝你生日快乐!”享受当爸爸的快乐,才能体会自己父亲的付出和爱,C罗动情地说:“我相信,我的父亲在天堂里观看了我的比赛。”
2005年,C罗的父亲迪尼斯突然去世,因为长期酗酒,迪尼斯的肝脏和肾脏出了严重的问题,虽然C罗不惜重金为父亲寻医问药,但仍旧无法挽救父亲的生命,去世的时候,迪尼斯只有51岁。
得知噩耗时,C罗正在俄罗斯备战葡萄牙vs俄罗斯的欧洲杯预选赛,他带着哀痛参赛,并被评为当场最佳。C罗回忆说:“在20岁时就失去父亲是不寻常的,我学到了很多东西,我必须坚强。”
C罗把父爱倾注到儿子身上。南非世界杯期间,C罗宣布已经升级当爹,但孩子的生母始终没有露面,传说他给了女方1000万英镑的封口费。此后,C罗和家人一直对此守口如瓶。作为单身父亲,C罗学会了换尿布,还花很多时间陪伴儿子。
昨天,25岁的梅西也公布了女友怀孕的喜讯,看来他也要步C罗的后尘,成为足坛奶爸。几天前的世界杯预选赛后,梅西曾把足球放在球衣里模仿孕妇,这令人怀疑安东内拉已经怀孕。昨天,正在度假的梅西证实自己要当爹了:“我觉得会是个男孩。之前,我不想谈论这些内容,因为我从来不说自己的私生活。可是,不断有人问我这些问题,所以我就想跟大家分享一下快乐。”将来,“迷你罗”和“小梅西”还会不会是足球场上宿敌呢
翻译结果(英语)1:Get up every morning, c Lo front of the mirror and asked: "Mirror mirror on the wall tell me, who is the best player in the world?", Many people in the arena of the European Cup before calling for "Macy stimulated c Luo , yesterday, a huge pressure on the c Lo finally proved himself the best European fineness. Portugal 2 1 defeated the Dutch of the triumph of the last eight, c Lo arranged two goals, the final whistle, love Pacifier c Lo showed off a red vest on crooked sentence - "little things, and my father love ! I wish you a happy birthday! "So, this is c Luo son's birthday. Coincidentally, Massey confirmed that he will also Dangdie in Argentina.
Fifth contest scoring battle Netherlands reproduce the perfect c Luo
"Lo c is a brush data!" Fans such a marvel, indeed, c Lo craze has become an overnight success.
Against the Netherlands, C Luo, 12-foot shot, as most players of the 1980 European Cup since the single-game shot, but he is not put anti-aircraft guns, five times or less hit the goal, 2 networks, 2 column. Is easy to see from the point of time, c Lo getting better and better, first against Germany, his point 49 seconds, against Denmark rose to 1 minute 01 seconds, against the Dutch rose to 1 minute 29 seconds.
All doubts swept away, c Lo said:Can get the overall best trophy I am very happy. However, this trophy only belongs to me and my team, no teammates, we can not quarter-finals. I can shoot the ball, the team can qualify, I of course pleased, but then 1/4 final against the Czech Republic is not a good kick, we each have a 50% cut may be. "
Dutch coach 范马尔维克 said: "c Ronaldo has been a lot of criticism in the last game, and now he came back, and it is becoming so fast." Portugal coach Bento do not want to over-prominent individual heroism: "a single players for club and country's contribution, we discuss more."
C 27-year-old Luo rewrite a series of Portuguese football history. His national team scoring to 34, overtaking Luis Figo, a third striker in the history of Portugal, second only scored 41 goals Eusebio and 47 goals Pauleta. c Luo four Portuguese players had scored twice in the European Cup to be staged, the first three if the Er Daao, Conceicao and Gomez.
C - Portuguese players only five consecutive European Cup / World Cup goal, the European Cup,
更多: ,10 World Cup, c Lo has gains, he is three consecutive European Cup goals of the European Section 7,6 Henry, Ibrahimovic, Smicer Postiga, Klinsmann and Gomez. Messi the last America's Cup / World Cup goal? The answer is actually 2007 America's Cup! Single theory in the national team scoring efficiency, c Lo can rival Messi in front to show off the
Super wet nurse very Aimei Xi c Luo OTC rivalry
Father's Day freak, c Lo show their wet nurse style. After scoring the first goal, c close his mouth, right thumb, like the young folks in bite nipple, followed by facing the camera lens, he shouted: "My son! Goal to give you!"
The end of the whole match, an ecstatic celebration of the c Luo took off his shirt, his red vest with a black pen written a neat word: "Little things, Daddy loves you! Happy birthday to you!" Enjoy when the joy of the father, in order to appreciate the dedication and love of his father, c Lo said emotionally: "I believe that my father in heaven to watch my race."
2005 c Luo father, Mr. Diniz died suddenly because of chronic alcoholism, liver and kidney of Mr. Diniz has a serious problem, c Lo spared no expense father Xunyiwenyao, but are still unable to save his father's life, death when Mr. Diniz is only 51 years old.
Learned the sad news, c Lo Russia preparing for Portugal vs Russia's European Championship qualifier, he took his sorrow competition, and was named the best spot. c Lo recalled that: "lost his father at the age of 20 is unusual, and I learned a lot, I must be strong."
C Luo devoted to father to son. During the World Cup in South Africa, c Lo announced that it has to upgrade Dangdie, but the child's mother was never seen, the legend he gave the woman ? 10 million in hush money. Since then, c Lo and his family have been tight-lipped about this. As a single father, c learned to change diapers, and also spend a lot of time to spend with his son.
Yesterday.25-year-old Messi announced the good news of his girlfriend pregnant, it seems he wants to step c Ronaldo's footsteps to become the football wet nurse. World Cup qualifiers after a few days ago, Massey once football on the imitation of pregnant women where the jersey, it is doubtful that Antonella was already pregnant. Yesterday, on vacation Massey confirmed to be Dangdie: "I think it will be a boy before, I do not want to talk about these, because I never said that his private life, but people asked me these questions, so I tell you a bit happy. "In the future," mini-Lo "and" little Messi "will not football field enemies.
翻译结果(英语)2:After getting up in the morning every day, Ronaldo would have worshipof the mirror asks: "mirror mirror tell me, who is the best player in the world? "Before, many of them in the European Cup race calls for" Macy's ", stimulating Ronaldo yesterday, pressure great Ronaldo is finally proved himself the best condition of Europe. Portugal 2:1 beat the Netherlands, holding his advancing to the last eight, Ronaldo handle two goals, the final whistle sound, love dad crooked one on Ronaldo to show off a red vest--"little things, Daddy loves you! Happy birthday to you! "It turned out that the son was Ronaldo's 2 birthday. Is skillfully, Messi Argentina confirmed himself as the father.
War of five race scoring Netherlands reproduce perfect Ronaldo
"Ronaldo is a painter of data! "Fans of this amazing, indeed, Ronaldo is not singing, blockbuster.
Against Netherlands, Ronaldo all 12 shot, since the 1980 European Cup single-game players with the most shots, but he wasn't "anti-aircraft guns", less than 5 hits the goal, 2 network, 2 columns. From the ball is easy to see, Ronaldo's condition is getting better and better, the first game against Germany, he controlled the ball 49 seconds, against Denmark up to 1 min 01 sec, against the Netherlands and up to 1 minute 29 seconds.
All question of picked up, Ronaldo said:"Get the best Cup I was very happy. However, this trophy not only belongs to me, also belongs to my team, no team-mate, it is impossible to play into the last eight. I can score, teams can also qualify, I'm pleased, of course, but then on the Czech one-fourth and not play in the finals, we have 50% to be promoted. ”
Netherlands coach Bert van marwijk said: "Ronaldo after the game was a lot of criticism, and now he's back, and that's become so quickly. "Portugal coach Bento will not overly prominent stated:" contributions to the single player for the Club and the national team, we have enough discussion.”
Ronaldo overwrites the
27 years old Portugal football series history. His national score increased to 34, Leapfrog Philip Gore, Portugal a third striker in the history of after playing in 41 balls of EUs and Pedro Pauleta 47 ball. Ronaldo put on the plum blossoms BL is a 4th place in the European Cup of Portugal players, the first 3 bits are ruoerdaao, Sergio Conceicao and Gomez.
C-Romanian also became the only 5 consecutive European Cup/World Cup goal Portugal players, , 2012 European Cup 更多: , the 2006 and 2010 World Cup, Ronaldo has to improve, 3 European Cups in a row he has scored the 7th person in Europe,First 6 digits respectively is Henry, Hiboult, Vladimir smicer, and Helder Postiga, Klinsmann and Gomez. Messi scored the last America's Cup/World Cup was when? The answer is actually the 2007 America's Cup! On the team in scoring efficiency, Ronaldo was able to show off in front of rival Macy 's!
Super milk dad loved West Ronaldo beyond competition
Outburst on father's day, Ronaldo showed his dad style. Enter after the first goal, Ronaldo kept his right hand thumb, as Xiao Mao first bite nipple, then his camera lens shouted: "son! This goal for you!”
House game, Carnival celebrates Ronaldo took off his shirt, his red shirt with a black pen to write words that do not neatly: "little things, Daddy loves you! Happy birthday to you! "Enjoying father happy, to experience their giving and loving father, Ronaldo said with emotion:" I believe that my father in heaven watching my game. ”
2005 year, Ronaldo Abilio Diniz's father died suddenly, because of long term alcohol abuse, liver and kidney of Abilio Diniz have serious problems, although Ronaldo at the father found the hospital asking for much money drug, but was still unable to save his father's life, when death, Abilio Diniz was 51 years old.
Know when bad news, Ronaldo is Russia preparing for Portugal vs Russia's European Cup qualifier, he brought grief to compete, and was awarded best on the spot. Ronaldo said: "the lost father when he was only 20 years old is unusual, I learned many things, I must be strong. ”
C devoted to the son who love Lo. South Africa during the World Cup, Ronaldo announced the upgrade when the father, but the child's mother never showed up, the legend of his seal to the woman's 10 million pound fee. Since then, Ronaldo and his family have been tight-lipped about this. As a single father, Ronaldo picked up diaper, also spending a lot of time with his son.
Yesterday,25 years of Massey also published the news of his girlfriend pregnant, he seems to follow in Ronaldo's footsteps and become a soccer dad. After a few days before the World Cup qualifiers, Massey had imitated in pregnant women football jerseys, this doubt Antonella was pregnant. Yesterday, the vacationing Massey has proved himself to be a father: "I think it's going to be a boy. , I don't want to talk about it, because I never said that his private life. However, people keep asking me these questions, so I want to share with you all happy. "The future" mini-Romanian "and" little Messi "will also be on the football field arch-rival
翻译结果(英语)3:After get up every morning, cristiano ronaldo will to mirror asked: "mirror mirror tell me, who is the best player in the world?" Before, a lot of people in the European championship game of calling, "Lionel messi", stimulate cristiano ronaldo, yesterday, stressful cristiano ronaldo finally proved the best quality of Europe. Portugal 2-1 win over the Netherlands,Talk about going in the last eight, cristiano ronaldo arranged two goals, the final whistle, have a love of milk dad LuoXiu out of the red vest C on a ragged-" dot, daddy loves you! I wish you a happy birthday!" Originally, this is the son of cristiano ronaldo 2 years old birthday. It happened that, Lionel messi in Argentina has confirmed that he will also when dad.
5 th competition have scored goals war Dutch reproduce perfect
cristiano ronaldo "cristiano ronaldo is a brush data of!" Fans have so amazing, indeed, cristiano ronaldo it never rains, it pours.
against Holland, cristiano ronaldo, there were 12 shot, become since euro 1980 single game players shot up,But he is not "put antiaircraft guns", 5 times hit within the goal, 2 times into the net, 2 times column. From the time the ball, it is easy to see the state of cristiano ronaldo is more and more good, opening match against Germany on the ball 49 seconds, up to 1 points against Denmark 01 SEC, against Holland and up to 1 points 29 seconds.
all questioned a sweep light, cristiano ronaldo says:"To win a trophy best I was very happy. However, this trophy belongs not only to me, also belong to my team, no teammates, we can't. I can score goals scored in the last eight, the team also can qualify, I of course happy, but the next to the Czech quarter-finals is not good play, we each have 50% of the promotion may."
the Dutchman van (vick said:" cristiano ronaldo in the last game was a lot of criticism after, now he is back, it is become so fast. "The Portuguese coach BenTuo not to excess outstanding personal heroism:" a single player for club and country, we make the contributions to the discussion already have more than enough."
27 years old cristiano ronaldo rewritten the Portuguese football in a series of history. His international goal increases to 34, leapfrogged figo, as Portugal on the history of the third striker, second only to the ball with 41 eusebio and 47 ball pauleta may.Cristiano ronaldo is fourth in the euro had scored two degrees on the Portuguese player, the former three is, if he KongSaiSang and gomez, of.
cristiano ronaldo has become the only the five consecutive World Cup goals of the euro/all Portuguese players, , euro 更多: ,
World Cup, cristiano ronaldo has gained ground,He is a continuous 3 th euro have scored 7 of the European people, former six were Henry, zlatan ibrahimovic, vladimir smicer, postiga, jurgen klinsmann and gomez. Lionel messi in the last time the copa America/World Cup goals is what time? The answer is actually 2007 America's cup! Single theory in international goal efficiency,Cristiano ronaldo has can show off a bitter rivals in Lionel messi!!!!
super milk is love Lionel messi dad outside
cristiano ronaldo fighting broke out on father's day, cristiano ronaldo showed flashes of milk dad wind model. Scored the first goal after, cristiano ronaldo tightly with right thumb, as in nipple dorks bite, then,He looked into the camera and shouted: "son! The goal to you!"
game over, wild celebrations of cristiano ronaldo took off his shirt, his red vest with black pen to write a is not the words: "little thing, dad love you! I wish you a happy birthday!" Enjoy the happiness when dad,Can realize his father's pay and love, cristiano ronaldo passionately said: "I believe that my father in heaven watched my game."
2005, cristiano ronaldo's father died suddenly the Walt Disney, because long-term alcohol abuse, the Walt Disney's liver and the kidney out of the serious problem,Although cristiano ronaldo not hesitate heavy gold for father sought, but still can't save the life of his father, when he died, the Walt Disney only 51 years old.
that news, cristiano ronaldo is Russia for Portugal's euro qualifier vs Russia, and he brought the sorrow, and was awarded the best on the spot. Cristiano ronaldo recalled:"In 20 years old when he lost his father was not unusual, I learned a lot of things, I have to be strong."
cristiano ronaldo to pour into the father loves the son to them. South Africa during the World Cup, cristiano ronaldo has been upgraded announced when dad, but the child's birth mother always didn't show up, he gave her legend 10 million pounds of hush money. Since then,Cristiano ronaldo and his family have been to his mouth shut. As a single father, cristiano ronaldo learned to changing diapers, still spend a lot of time with his son.
yesterday, at the age of 25 messi also announced a girlfriend pregnant news, it seems that he will step cristiano ronaldo's footsteps, become football milk dad. A few days ago after the World Cup qualifier,Messi has in the football on the jersey imitation of pregnant women, this suspect, is pregnant within Anton. Yesterday, is on holiday messi has confirmed that he will when dad: "I think will be a boy. Before, I don't want to talk about the content, because I never said his private life. But,Constant somebody asking me these questions, so I thought I would like to share happy. "In the future," mini luo "and" small messi "will still be is football?
bitter rivals
最新翻译:
随机推荐查询工具
欢迎关注微信公众号:便民查询大全
CopyRight &
All Rights Reserved

参考资料

随机推荐