谁帮下忙,我帮女郎帮你忙在线直播等

谁能帮我翻译一下,急,在线等_百度知道谁帮我翻译下面一段话?
谁帮我翻译下面一段话? 10
网上的在线翻译我都看过了,都看不明白....希望高手帮帮我这菜鸟~~
Pitchfork: So...is Kim, like, alive?Kim Schifino: [laughs] I'm one tough motherfucker.
Matt Johnson: She's back from the grave!
Pitchfork: How nude were you guys in this video, exactly?
MJ: We were totally nude. Kim was like, "Please don't make me do this!" The next video is going to just be us chilling on a beach drinking margaritas.
Pitchfork: So everyone wasn't completely sold on the idea?
KS: Oh, fuck no. Well, Matt was.
MJ: I've been really stressed out for the last three years. [laughs] So I was like, "How are we gonna portray this I-don't-give-a-fuck-anymore attitude?" I thought it would be totally liberating.
Pitchfork: So the whole point of the video wasn't about showing off your work-out bodies or whatever?
KS: Did you see Matt?! [laughs]
MJ: The video gives hope to skinny, hairy men across the country. I remember when I first started getting chest hair-- I thought I was a freak. You never see a dude with hair on his chest in a magazine! But I wasn't about to wax for that camera. Plus, Kim loves it!
KS: I remember going to a friend's birthday sleepover in fifth grade and someone got her Chippendales cards. Everyone was going through the cards, like, "This is the guy I like." I picked the hairy-chested dude and everyone was like, "Ew! Why do you like him?" I was so nervous-- the only thing I thought of to say was, "Oh, so I can run my teeth through it." In my mind, I thought that was sexy.
MJ: Kim has never run her teeth through my chest hair, for the record. One time my brother Nair'd his whole body in his dorm bathroom. He said it was the most regrettable thing he ever did, just thousands of ingrown hairs over his entire body.
Co-Director Taylor Cohen: Once you commit to the waxing, you're that guy. It's a lifestyle.
Pitchfork: How cold was it when you shot the video?
TC: We shot it in mid-February and people were walking around with huge scarves over their faces.
MJ: Have you seen that Terminator scene where he freezes him and then just smashes him? We didn't quite get there. But it was close. We didn't die, basically.
Pitchfork: Did you consider waiting until the summer to shoot it?
KS: We're not that smart.
MJ: Yeah, it was part of that whole idea about just not giving a fuck anymore.
Pitchfork: One of the best parts is when that little boy turns around and just stares at you guys-- he's scarred for life now.
MJ: He was probably just looking at the camera-- or at least that's what we'll say so that we don't feel bad about scarring little children.
Pitchfork: Was the part where the cops tackled you for real?
KS: Oh yeah, you should see the bruise the cop laid on me.
TC: But we did a lot of sweet-talking with the cops there-- if I went to a cop mixer I could probably go home with half the force. While we were shooting we were just like, "We got permits!" and most of the cops backed off. After the take, one cop was genuinely concerned. He was like, "Did I mess up the shot?" The cops in Times Square are really just making sure there are no sketchy vans lining up.
Co-Director Otto Arsenault: Actually, when we first parked our van there, a traffic cop came over and I was afraid they were gonna make us move it. But he just asked what model it was.
Pitchfork: What was the permit for?
MJ: The pitch for the permit was like: "Tourists walk through Times Square inappropriately dressed for the weather."
TC: If we just wrote "Yes, I have a permit" on a napkin, that probably would've been OK.
KS: The most successful part of the day was that nobody got arrested. We just kept saying we were doing a mayonnaise commercial.
Pitchfork: Why mayonnaise?
TC: There's nothing less sexy than mayonnaise. So when Otto and I are shooting and people ask what it's for we just say it's a mayonnaise commercial and they're like, "Oh, right" and keep walking.
Pitchfork: Are you worried about encroaching on the Naked Cowboy's territory?
KS: I'm a little scared of him.
MJ: He's a force to be reckoned with. We checked if any pictures popped up on the internet after we shot the video but all that came up were tons of pictures of people with the Naked Cowboy.
Pitchfork: Do any of you remember the first time you visited Times Square?
OA: My first time also involves nudity, actually. At the time, I had dreadlocks so my hair was really crazy. And my uncle made me pose in front of one of those underwear billboards so that my head was positioned right at the model's waist. My uncle thinks out of the box a little bit.
Posted by Ryan Dombal on April 30, 2009 at 11:25 a.m.
Tags: Director's Cut, Interview, Matt and Kim
Pitchfork: So...is Kim, like, alive?
那么……额,比如Kim……活着?Kim Schifino: [laughs] I'm one tough motherfucker.
【狂笑】我还真是不要脸啊
Matt Johnson: She's back from the grave!
她刚从坟墓里出来!(不知道前面情景是啥,可以理解为她疯了,她不是人之类)
Pitchfork: How nude were you guys in this video, exactly?
你们这些小子在录像里到底有多暴露?
MJ: We were totally nude. Kim was like, "Please don't make me do this!" The next video is going to just be us chilling on a beach drinking margaritas.
我们全裸了,Kim会这么认为的。“不要!我不干!” 下一部片子是我们在沙滩上喝着玛格丽特鸡尾酒,冻得发抖。
Pitchfork: So everyone wasn't completely sold on the idea?
哦……所以说不你们也没有全被卖了?
KS: Oh, fuck no. Well, Matt was.
额……Matt除外。
……哎,完全不知道他们在讲什么 ,还要翻么
哎呦,继续唉~~帮下忙高手~~
提问者 的感言:帮忙在翻译下好吗~ 相关知识略懂社热议
其他回答 (2)
您好这里有转换器
可以来这转换,很方便的,谢谢采纳!
叉:那么...金像,活着?
金Schifino:[笑]我是一个艰难的娘。
马特约翰逊:她从坟墓!
叉:裸体是你如何在这家伙视频,到底如何?
马:我们是完全裸体。金是这样,“请不要让我这样做!”下一个视频会只是我们在海滩上喝玛格丽塔心寒。
叉:所以每个人都没有完全出售的想法?
堪萨斯州:哦,他妈的没有。那么,马特了。
马:我一直很强调,在过去3年之久。 [笑]所以我在想:“怎么我们该怎么描述这方面,我鸵鸟政策,施以他妈的,再持何态度?”我认为它会完全解放。
叉:所以整个的视频问题不是炫耀你的工作进行机构或什么?
堪萨斯州:你看到马特?! [笑]
马:视频给希望瘦,全国毛男子。我记得当我第一次开始变得胸毛-我想我是个怪胎。你不会看到他的胸部,在一本杂志与头发花花公子!但我并不打算蜡的摄像头。此外,金爱它!
堪萨斯州:我记得去一个朋友的生日,在五年级留宿,有人让她奇彭代尔斯卡。每个人都在经历的卡,如:“这是我喜欢的家伙。”我挑选的毛胸花花公子,大家都一样,“积法!为什么不喜欢他吗?”我太紧张-我唯一要说的是,“哦想,这样我就可以通过它运行我的牙齿。”在我看来,我认为这是性感。
马:金从来没有,是我胸口的头发,她的牙齿,备案。有一次我Nair'd他在他的宿舍浴室全身兄弟。他说,这是最令人遗憾的事情他做过的,是毛发向内生长数千只对他的整个身体。
方主任泰勒科恩:一旦你的承诺打蜡,你这家伙。这是一种生活方式。
叉:是它有多冷时拍摄的影片吗?
训练班:我们拍摄它中旬至2月,人们走来走去同他们面临巨大的围巾。
马:你见过的终结者现场,他冻结他,然后他就侦破?我们不太到达那里。但它关闭。我们没有死,基本上。
叉:你认为等到夏天拍摄呢?
KS:我们没那么聪明。
马:是的,这是这一部分对整个想法只是不给一他妈的了。
叉:最好的部分之一是,当那个小男孩转身就盯着你们-他现在留下终身的伤疤。
马:他也可能只是在相机-或至少看,这就是我们会说,让我们并不感到疤痕的孩子差。
叉:***在那里的真正解决你的一部分?
堪萨斯州:噢,你应该看到的***对我下岗瘀伤。
训练班:但是,我们做了很多甜与***有说-如果我去一个***搅拌机我大概可以回家了一半的力量。当我们射击,我们只是想,“我们得到了许可证!”和大多数的***后退了。采取后,***是一个真正关心。他告诉我,“难道我开***了混乱?”在时代广场的***其实只是确保没有排队粗略车。
方主任奥托阿瑟诺:其实,当我们第一次我们的车,停,交通***走过来,我怕他们gonna使我们移动它。但他只是问这是什么模式。
叉:是什么证?
马:该许可证的间距是这样的:“旅游时代广场步行通过不适当的天气穿着。”
训练班:如果我们只说“是的,我对一个餐巾纸许可证”,这可能会已经确定。
堪萨斯州:这一天的最成功的部分是,任何人也没有被捕。我们只是不停地说,我们正在做一蛋黄酱商业。
叉:为什么蛋黄酱?
训练班:没有什么比蛋黄酱性感。因此,当奥托和我射击,人问,这对我们刚才说这是一个蛋黄酱商业和他们一样,“哦,正确的”,保持散步。
叉:你是否担心在赤裸牛仔的领土侵占?
堪萨斯州:我有点害怕他。
马:他是一支不可忽视的力量。如果有的话,我们选中的图片突然出现在互联网上后,我们拍摄的视频,但所有想出了与赤裸牛仔人民图片吨。
叉:你对你没记得第一次访问时代广场?
办公:我第一次还涉及到裸体,其实。当时,我有辫子,所以我的头发是真的疯了。和我叔叔让我在这些内衣的广告牌一前露面,使我的头部被定位在模型的腰部的权利。我的叔叔认为开箱即用一点点。
发布于日由瑞安Dombal在上午11点25分
标签:导演剪辑,面试,马特和金
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号> xml解析节点时,值全为null,谁帮下忙
xml解析节点时,值全为null,谁帮下忙
yanfangbaby & &
发布时间: & &
浏览:10 & &
回复:1 & &
悬赏:0.0希赛币
xml解析节点时,值全为null,哪位高手帮下忙,在线等如题: &xml文件内容如下:-------------------------------------------------  XML code   & xml version=&1.0& encoding=&UTF-8& & &!DOCTYPE pets[ &!ELEMENT pets (dog,penguin)& &!ELEMENT dog (love,health,rehealth,addlove)& &!ELEMENT penguin (love,health,rehealth,addlove)& ]&
&love&0&/love&
&health&100&/health&
&rehealth&5&/rehealth&
&addlove&10&/addlove&
&love&0&/love&
&health&100&/health&
&rehealth&10&/rehealth&
&addlove&15&/addlove&
&/penguin& &/pets&
---------------------------------------------解析代码如下:  Java code  
package cn.jbit.T import java.io.IOE
import javax.xml.parsers.*;
import org.w3c.dom.*; import org.xml.sax.SAXE public class Test {
* @param args
public static void main(String[] args) {
DocumentBuilderFactory dbf=DocumentBuilderFactory.newInstance();
DocumentBuilder db=dbf.newDocumentBuilder();
Document doc=db.parse(&PetInfo.xml&);
//获取根节点
Node pets=doc.getDocumentElement();
//获取根节点下的所有子节点
NodeList dogAndpenguin=pets.getChildNodes();
//开始遍历
for(int i=0;i&dogAndpenguin.getLength();i++){
if(dogAndpenguin.item(i).getNodeType()==Node.ELEMENT_NODE){
System.out.println(dogAndpenguin.item(i).getNodeName());
NodeList infos=dogAndpenguin.item(i).getChildNodes();
for(int j=0;j&infos.getLength();j++){
if(infos.item(j).getNodeType()==Node.ELEMENT_NODE)
System.out.println(infos.item(j).getNodeName());
System.out.println(infos.item(j).getNodeValue());
} catch (ParserConfigurationException e) {
// TODO Auto-generated catch block
e.printStackTrace();
} catch (SAXException e) {
e.printStackTrace();
} catch (IOException e) {
e.printStackTrace();
------------------------------------结果为:dog
healthnull
rehealthnull
addlovenull penguin
healthnull
rehealthnull
addlovenull------------------------我确实不知道哪里出错了,解析的节点都正确,但解析节点的值却全是空的,高手们帮下忙!
if(infos.item(j).getNodeType()==Node.ELEMENT_NODE) {
System.out.println(infos.item(j).getNodeName());
System.out.println(infos.item(j).getTextContent());}要获取&health&100&/health&中间的内容的值要用getTextContext(),100其实也是一个节点是一个text类型的节点,它是health的子节点,并不是health的值yanfangbaby & &
11:57:26 & &
& & (3)(0)引用
本问题标题:
本问题地址:
温馨提示:本问答中心的任何言论仅代表发言者个人的观点,与希赛网立场无关。请对您的言论负责,遵守中华人民共和国有关法律、法规。如果您的言论违反希赛网问答中心的规则,将会被删除。
暂无合适的专家
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
希赛网 版权所有 & &&- 宽带山KDS
主题:谁帮下忙,帮我把边上的胖子P掉啊
来自:上海&
发帖:437+2706&
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------
发帖:0+211&
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
这个家伙很懒,什么也没留下......
...第1楼...
发帖:2+878&
获网友奖分45点(等于2点PP) 
这个家伙很懒,什么也没留下......
发帖:238+6731&
不客气&&&&
这个家伙很懒,什么也没留下......
发帖:4+689&
获网友奖分50点(等于2点PP) 
这个家伙很懒,什么也没留下......
发帖:26+16&
这个家伙很懒,什么也没留下......
谁帮下忙,帮我把边上的胖子P掉啊

参考资料

随机推荐