i can see a rainbowsky.怎么改

& Module知识点 & “根据提示或句意完成句子:.15分【小题1...”习题详情
336位同学学习过此题,做题成功率76.7%
根据提示或句意完成句子:.15分【小题1】Many visitors&(游客)can't go home because the snow is so heavy in Beijing.【小题2】Will you do some shopping&(shop) with me this weekend? .【小题3】We usually eat meals in the ddinning& room.【小题4】We will have a party to celebrate our grandmother’s ninetieth&( 九十) birthday.【小题5】The twelfth& (十二) room is big and comfortable. 【小题6】There are two bathrooms& /'b?:θru:mz/in the house.【小题7】We can see millions&(百万) of stars in the sky on a fine summer night.【小题8】We are planning to Beijing to visit palaces&(宫殿).I hope you can go with us.【小题9】He’s very lucky&(luck) to get the small red flower at school.【小题10】Can I have a new schoolbag, mum? The old one is broken&(break).【小题11】Will they share their different skills&(skill) with us?【小题12】Millie isn’t at home. Can I take a mmessage& for you?【小题13】I want to invite& (邀请) Sally to go shopping with me.【小题14】I live in a flat in City Garden in Ninth&(第九)Street.【小题15】Don’t wworry& about your maths. Let me help you.
本题难度:一般
题型:填空题&|&来源:2014-江苏东台创新学校初一下学期阶段检测(一)英语卷
分析与解答
习题“根据提示或句意完成句子:.15分【小题1】Many ____(游客)can't go home because the snow is so heavy in Beijing.【小题2】Will you do ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】句意:许多游客不能回家,因为北京的雪下得太大了。visit 是一个动词,参观,拜访。根据句意这里应该用它的名词形式,visitor,游客。空前有many,故应该用复数形式。【小题2】句意:这个周末你会和我一起去购物吗?shop 购物,是一个动词。do some shopping 是一个固定短语,意思是购物。故这里应该用ing形式。【小题3】句意:我们通常在餐厅里吃饭。dining room 是一个固定词组,意思是餐厅。根据句意可知,eat meals 吃饭应该是在餐厅里。【小题4】句意:我们将会举行一个晚会来庆祝我奶奶90岁的生日。表达某人多少岁生日时,应该用序数词形式,表示第……个生日。ninety 是九十,它的序数词是ninetieth。【小题5】句意:第十二个房间又大又舒适。根据句意以及空后面的room、is 可知,这里表示的是单数形式,故不是12个房间,而是第十二个房间,故应该用序数词的形式。12 这个词要注意它的拼写,同时还要记住它的序数词的变化,应该是twelfth。【小题6】句意:房子里有两个浴室。根据题目中给出的这个音标可知,这个单词应该是bathroom,意思是浴室。根据句意,房子里有两个浴室,故用复数形式。【小题7】句意:在夏天的晚上,我们能在天空中看到几百万颗星星。million 百万,是一个数量单位。它主要有两个用法,一是和数词搭配时,没有复数形式;二是组成短语millions of,表示数百万的。这里考查的是第二个用法。故用复数millions。【小题8】句意:我们计划去北京参观宫殿,我希望你能和我们一起去。palace 是一个名词,意思是宫殿。根据句意可知,北京的宫殿有很多,故应该用复数形式。【小题9】句意:他非常幸运在学校得到了小红花。lucky 是一个形容词,意思是幸运的。根据句意可知,这里表示他得到小红花非常幸运。用形容词在句中做表语。【小题10】句意:妈妈,我能买一个新书包吗?旧的坏了。break 是一个动词,打坏,打破。这里应该用它的形容词形式broken 在句中做表语,表示坏了。【小题11】句意:他们会和我们一起分享他们不同的技能吗?skill 是一个名词,意思是技能,技巧,是一个可数名词。因为空前有different来修饰,所以这里是表示复数的意思。【小题12】句意:Millie不在家,我能给你捎口信吗?take a message 捎口信,是一个固定的短语。message 是一个可数名词,意思是信息。它还有一个短语是leave a message 留口信。【小题13】句意:我想邀请Sally和我一起去购物。invite 是一个动词,意思是邀请。这句话中使用的句型是want to do sth.,想要去做某事,故这里应该用动词的原形。【小题14】句意:我住在第9大街城市花园的一所公寓里。Ninth Street 在这里的一个专有名词,指的是一条街道的名字,第九大街。故应该用序数词。nine是九,序数词是ninth。【小题15】句意:不要担心你的数学,让我来帮助你。worry about 是一个固定短语,表示为…担心。因为空前有don’t,所以这里用动词的原形。
找到***了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
根据提示或句意完成句子:.15分【小题1】Many ____(游客)can't go home because the snow is so heavy in Beijing.【小题2】Will yo...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
经过分析,习题“根据提示或句意完成句子:.15分【小题1】Many ____(游客)can't go home because the snow is so heavy in Beijing.【小题2】Will you do ...”主要考察你对“Unit”“Topic”“Module”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
与“根据提示或句意完成句子:.15分【小题1】Many ____(游客)can't go home because the snow is so heavy in Beijing.【小题2】Will you do ...”相似的题目:
阅读理解The Turners are American. They are now in Beijing. This is their first visit to China.They are going to stay in China for three months. They want to visit some big cities and villages. They hope to learn some Chinese, too.Mr Turner is a driver. He likes to drive in Beijing. Mrs Turner is a school teacher. She is visiting a city school and a village school. Their daughter is a middle-school student. She meets some Chinese students.They take a lot of pictures in China. When they are back in America, they are going to show the pictures to their friends. They want the American people to know more about China.根据短文内容回答问题【小题1】Where are the Turners from?【小题2】What is Mr Turner?【小题3】Is Mrs Turner’s daughter a middle-school student?【小题4】How many people are there in Mr Turner’s family?【小题5】Why do they take a lot of pictures in China?&&&&
A woman is at the movies,and she is enjoying the movie& very much. A man in the next seat begins to look for something& on the floor under him. The woman is angry (生气的)and says“What are you doing there? What are you looking for?” “A piece of chocolate巧克力. ” the man answers.“But it ’ s dirty now! Take this and be quiet, please! I am listening to the film! ” she gives the man a big one.“ But, ” the man says, “ my false ( 假的) tooth (牙齿&& ) is in it on the floor地板! ”【小题1】What’s the woman doing?【小题2】Why is the woman angry? 【小题3】Where is the man sitting?&【小题4】What does the woman give the man?【小题5】Why does the man want to find the chocolate?&&&&
The boy is only four years old, but he can swim &&&& the lake.alongoveracrossthrough
“根据提示或句意完成句子:.15分【小题1...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“根据提示或句意完成句子:.15分【小题1】Many ____(游客)can't go home because the snow is so heavy in Beijing.【小题2】Will you do some ____(shop) with me this weekend? .【小题3】We usually eat meals in the d____ room.【小题4】We will have a party to celebrate our grandmother’s ____( 九十) birthday.【小题5】The ____ (十二) room is big and comfortable. 【小题6】There are two ____ /'b?:θru:mz/in the house.【小题7】We can see ____(百万) of stars in the sky on a fine summer night.【小题8】We are planning to Beijing to visit ____(宫殿).I hope you can go with us.【小题9】He’s very ____(luck) to get the small red flower at school.【小题10】Can I have a new schoolbag, mum? The old one is ____(break).【小题11】Will they share their different ____(skill) with us?【小题12】Millie isn’t at home. Can I take a m____ for you?【小题13】I want to ____ (邀请) Sally to go shopping with me.【小题14】I live in a flat in City Garden in ____(第九)Street.【小题15】Don’t w____ about your maths. Let me help you.”的***、考点梳理,并查找与习题“根据提示或句意完成句子:.15分【小题1】Many ____(游客)can't go home because the snow is so heavy in Beijing.【小题2】Will you do some ____(shop) with me this weekend? .【小题3】We usually eat meals in the d____ room.【小题4】We will have a party to celebrate our grandmother’s ____( 九十) birthday.【小题5】The ____ (十二) room is big and comfortable. 【小题6】There are two ____ /'b?:θru:mz/in the house.【小题7】We can see ____(百万) of stars in the sky on a fine summer night.【小题8】We are planning to Beijing to visit ____(宫殿).I hope you can go with us.【小题9】He’s very ____(luck) to get the small red flower at school.【小题10】Can I have a new schoolbag, mum? The old one is ____(break).【小题11】Will they share their different ____(skill) with us?【小题12】Millie isn’t at home. Can I take a m____ for you?【小题13】I want to ____ (邀请) Sally to go shopping with me.【小题14】I live in a flat in City Garden in ____(第九)Street.【小题15】Don’t w____ about your maths. Let me help you.”相似的习题。

参考资料

随机推荐