求牛人帮我注册个skyrimnexus注册...

您的位置:
→ Skyrimnexus网站帐号注册教程
Skyrimnexus网站帐号注册教程
15:16:26 来源: 作者:wei哥 (0)
Skyrimnexus网站地址:/,下面教大家怎么在Skyrimnexus网站上注册帐号,让大家与世界玩家一起交流MOD。第一步:登录/&,在图中红框处点击register.第二步:点击图中绿色按钮第三步:把网页拉到底,勾选复选框,然后点击最下面的按钮。&第四步:按照用户名,邮箱名(重要),重复邮箱名,密码,重复密码的步骤填写图中的表格。&第五步:回答红框处的数学题。第六步:填写验证码第七步:点击最下面的register按钮,注册完成。第八步:登录你填写的注册邮箱,点击红框处的链接。&第九步:恭喜你,注册完成了。在弹出的页面里输入你的用户名和密码。点击Login。第十步:现在你进入了网站了,在红框处进入天际的MOD站。第十一步:在下图中输入你的用户名和密码,点击Login。第十二步:把鼠标放到上面第一个红框Files处,在列表框里面,new today是今日的更新,new recently是最近的更新。或者直接点击Files,就是所有各种类型MOD列表。&第十三步:选择一个你喜欢的MOD链接进入后,上面的红框那里就是下载页面了,点击后,选择你要下载的文件就可以了。在弹出下载服务器选择页面时,选择前面的几个就可以了。第十四步:更改私人选项(可以看到河蟹MOD),登陆后把鼠标指针放在网站上面的你用户名那里,出现列表菜单,选择preferences。在红框处选择所显示的英文,允许查看河蟹MOD。最后点击下面的绿色的submit。附上修改Skyrimnexus帐号密码视频教程:
相关游戏攻略
· · · · · · · ·
本站提供: 好玩的单机游戏,是大型基地网站Copyright &
.All Rights Reserved备案编号:湘ICP备号-1All the games
7 Days To Die
Act of War: Direct Action
Age of Empires
Age of Empires 2 HD: The African Kingdoms
Age of Empires 3
Age of Mythology Extended Edition
Age of Wonders 3
Alien Isolation
Aliens Vs Predator
Aliens Vs Predator 2
America's Army 2: Special Forces
American Truck Simulator
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
ArmA Cold War Assault
ARMA: Armed Assault
Arx Fatalis
Assassin's Creed II
Assassins Creed
Assassins Creed: Rogue
Assetto Corsa
Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition
Batman: Arkham City
Batman: Arkham Knight
Batman: Arkham Origins
Battle Brothers
Battlefield 1942
Battlefield 2
Battlefield 2142
Battlefield Vietnam
Big Pharma
Black and White
Black and White 2
Blade and Soul
Blood & Gold: Caribbean
Borderlands
Borderlands 2
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Breaking Wheel
Burnout Paradise
Call of Duty
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Call of Duty: United Offensive
Call of Duty: World at War
Carmageddon Reincarnation
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Combat Flight Simulator
Command & Conquer: Generals
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
Command & Conquer: Renegade
Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun
Company of Heroes
Counter-Strike 1.6
Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
Counter-Strike: Source
Crusader Kings 2
Crysis Warhead
D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die
Daggerfall
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
Dark Souls
Dark Souls 2
Dark Souls 3
Darkest Dungeon
Dawn of War - Winter Assault
Dawn of War II - Retribution
Day of Defeat: Source
Dead Island Definitive Edition
Dead Or Alive 5
Dead Rising
Dead Space
Dead State
Deus Ex: Invisible War
Devastation
Devil May Cry 3
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition
Disciples 3: Reincarnation
Dishonored
Divinity: Original Sin
Divinity: Original Sin 2
DmC: Devil May Cry
Doom (1993)
Doom II: Hell on Earth
Door Kickers
Dragon Age
Dragon Age 2
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Dragon Ball Xenoverse
Dragon Quest Heroes
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
Drox Operative
Dungeon Defenders
Dungeon Lords Steam Edition
Dungeon Siege 1
Dying Light
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme Legends
Emperor: Battle for Dune
Empyrion - Galactic Survival
Endless Legend
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars
Escape from Pleasure Planet
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Europa Universalis 4
Evil Genius
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
Fable Anniversary
Fallen Enchantress
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes
Fallout New Vegas
Fallout Shelter
Fallout Tactics
Far Cry Primal
Farming Simulator 2013
Farming Simulator 2015
Faster Than Light
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy V
Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
Final Fantasy XIV
Flight Simulator 2002
Flight Simulator 2004
Flight Simulator X
FOnline - Ashes of Phoenix
FortressCraft Evolved
From The Depths
Galactic Civilizations III
Game Dev Tycoon
Gears of War
Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grandia II Anniversary Edition
Guilty Gear Xrd
Half-Life 2
Half-Life: Counter-Strike
Halo 5: Guardians
Halo Online
Halo: Combat Evolved
Hearts of Iron III
Hellgate London
Heroes of Might and Magic V
Hitman: Blood Money
Homeworld: Remastered Collection
Insurgency
Jade Empire
Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising
Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis
Just Cause 2
Kerbal Space Program
Killing Floor 2
Knights of the Old Republic
Knights of the Old Republic II
League of Legends
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Legend of Grimrock
Legend of Grimrock 2
Lego Marvel Super Heroes
Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga
Lethal League
Life is Strange
Live For Speed
Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar
Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2
Madden NFL 08
Mass Effect 1
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Master Of Orion - Conquer the Stars
Max Payne 3
Medal Of Honor
Medal Of Honor: Pacific Assault
Medieval II: Total War
Melody's Escape
Men of War
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Middle-Earth: Shadow Of Mordor
Might & Magic X: Legacy
Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae
Motocross Madness 2
Mount & Blade
Mount & Blade Warband
Mount & Blade With Fire and Sword
Myst Online: Uru Live
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution
Need for Speed (2016)
NEO Scavenger
Neverwinter Nights
Neverwinter Nights 2
Nexus: The Jupiter Incident
No Man's Sky
Operation Flashpoint
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
Operation Flashpoint: Resistance
Ori and the Blind Forest
Osiris: New Dawn
Pillars of Eternity
Pirates of the Caribbean
Planet Explorers
Planetbase
Prison Architect
Project Zomboid
Psychonauts
Red Faction: Guerilla
Remember Me
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 6
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Riders of Icarus
Risen 2: Dark Waters
Risen 3: Titan Lords
Robin Hood: Defender of the Crown
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2
RPG Maker MV
RPG Maker VX Ace
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Chernobyl
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
Saints Row 3
Saints Row 4
Sakura Dungeon
Samurai Warriors 2
Senran Kagura Estival Versus
Shadow Warrior 2
Shadowrun: Dragonfall
Shadowrun: Hong Kong
Shadowrun: Returns
Showtime!
Sid Meier's Ace Patrol
Sid Meier's Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies
Sid Meier's Civilization IV
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization
Sid Meier's Civilization V
Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth
Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific
SimCity Societies
Sins of a Solar Empire
Sir, You Are Being Hunted
Skyrim Special Edition
Soldier of Fortune
Soldier of Fortune 2
Soldier of Fortune: Payback
Sorcerer King
South Park Rally
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Space Engineers
Space Rangers HD: A War Apart
SpellForce 2 Gold Edition
SpellForce: The Order of Dawn
Spiderman Shattered Dimensions
Star Trek Online
Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force
Star Trek: Armada
Star Trek: Armada 2
Star Trek: Bridge Commander
Star Trek: Elite Force II
Star Trek: Legacy
Star Trek: Starfleet Command 3
Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Star Wars: Battlefront
Star Wars: Battlefront (2015)
Star Wars: Battlefront II
Star Wars: Empire at War
Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
Star Wars: The Old Republic
StarCraft II
StarCrawlers
Stardew Valley
Starpoint Gemini 2
State of Decay
Stonehearth
Street Fighter V
Stronghold Crusader 2
Subnautica
Sunless Sea
Supreme Commander
System Shock 2
Tabletop Simulator
Team Fortress 2
The Banner Saga
The Banner Saga 2
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
The Book of Unwritten Tales
The Elder Scrolls Online
The Elder Scrolls: Arena
The Guild 2: Renaissance
The Legend of Korra
The Long Dark
The Movies
The Saboteur
The Secret of Monkey Island
The Sims 2
The Sims 3
The Sims 4
The Witcher
The Witcher 2
The Witcher 3
Thief 2: The Metal Age
Thief 3: Deadly Shadows
Thief: The Dark Project
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2
Tom Clancy's The Division
Torchlight 2
Total Annihilation
Trackmania
Trackmania: Nations
Trackmania: Sunrise
Trackmania: United
Transcendence
Tribes: Vengeance
TUG: The Untitled Game
UberSoldier 2
Unreal Tournament
Unreal Tournament 2003
Unreal Tournament 2004
Unreal Tournament 3
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Victoria 2
Void Destroyer
VoidExpanse
War Thunder
Warcraft 3
Warhammer 40,000 - Dawn of War II
Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War
Wasteland 2
Watch Dogs
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory
World In Conflict
World of Tanks
World of Warcraft
World of Warplanes
X: Rebirth
X3: Terran Conflict
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Zoo Tycoon 2
Thane Weapons Reborn
Thane Weapons Reborn is a mod which makes the Thane reward weapons truly unique with brand new models and equally unique abilities. V2.0 now live!
Velothi Palace
Morrowind styled velothi palace located near Cragwallow Slope and Gloombound Mine. lots of displays for unique items, follower friendly and compatible with Hearthfire multiple adoptions.
CN Accessories
An Accessory mod adding 23 head adornments. They are suited for Druid, Sorcerer, Alchemist and Mage characters. But it's up to you to decide if they fit your character or not. If you want
a little bit of lore friendly Flora on your character's head, then this mod might be for you. There's simple but also flamboyant crowns.
Zerofrost Mythical Armors and Dragon
Add several armor sets and a dragon to the game.
Legendary Skyrim Crossbows
This mod adds in crossbows as a full DLC style expansion to Skyrim. There are crossbows for each material type, artifact crossbows, faction crossbows and they have been added seamlessly into the whole of Skyrim. Enemies will now have a chance of using crossbows and you will find them just like you would any other type of weapon.
Gravelords- Mihail Monsters and Animals (mihail immersive add-ons - dark souls - sithis)
This mod adds the new undead species GR***ELORDS aka Wraith of Sithis.
There are a lot of people out there who would love to become a YouTube personality, the thought of creating videos on a subject you love for a living is incredibly appealing. But with the satisfaction of releasing a well-received video comes the incredible amount of work, time, dedication and money that goes into it.This week we chat to GamerPoets, a YouTuber who began producing videos as an outlet for an event that rocked his world. Hey GamerPoets, many thanks for talking to me today. I guess the first thing we should find out is a little bit about you? Well Paul, I’m 6’2, 33 years old, h ...()
With Valentine's day only yesterday, we have all decided to give you something that we love. SirSalami loves a good hug every now and again, I have a love of Cola (which I really need to try and break off at some point), Terrorfox1234 has found a mod to appease his love of music production and JimmyRJump / HeavyEavy just love the additional playtime that Fusion City Rising has given them. Okay, they are tenuous links at best, but you're not here to read this part of the staff picks, so crack on below and see if there is anything that takes your fancy.We love to hear your selections, so if you
Wednesdays 'Staff Picks' featured two exceptional follower/companion mods that were nominated by our users. One of these was Inigo, a Khajit follower with a great sense of humour and of course, Mr D. I got to chat with SmartBlueCat recently and found out some of the inspiration behind Inigo, where he draws his humour from and what we have to look forward to in v3. Enjoy.Hey SmartBlueCat, thank you very much for chatting to me today. To begin with can you tell the community a little bit about you please?I'm 36, I live in Glasgow Scotland, and I'm a freelance digital artist who also teaches art
Back in October Dark0ne announced the
and the subsequent development of a new Nexus Mod Manager. Since then, we've been working extremely hard and while things might seem a bit quiet on our end, I assure you, we're moving at a great pace! I apologise for the lack of updates but, in between the site redesign and the new mod manager things have just been rather busy here at Nexus Mods HQ.Today I would like to give an update on the status of the project and also to reach out to our community for possible assistance, but more on that a bit further on.The new mod manager (name ...()
This week, we have all gone back to playing two of the classic Bethesda games, Fallout 4 and Skyrim. SirSalami wants to be able to choose for himself what spells (if any) that he starts his playthrough of Skyrim with, TerrorFox1234 is doing a little bit of spring cleaning around his settlement and has challenged everyone to a 'Power Armor Display Off *', and I have been busy trying to make Diamond City that little bit more attractive and inviting.We have two guest picks this week that have both chosen follower mods. They are both cracking companions and if you enjoy company within your game, I ...()
It's truly a love affair when a team sets out to recreate one game, in its entirety, in another game engine. That's most certainly the case for a number of 'The Elder Scrolls Renewal' teams who are recreating Morrowind in the Skyrim engine under the name 'Skywind', and Oblivion in the Skyrim engine under the name 'Skyblivion'. These teams want to make sure that newer players get to experience these classic Elder Scrolls games in all their glory with more up to date textures and mechanics. Whilst Skywind is still the bigger project, Skyblivion is fast picking up steam and the team is both hard
This week we have again taken a peek at the mods that are out there and (hopefully) come up with some real crackers for you to check out. TerrorFox1234 has found a great mod collection that is all wrapped up into one nicely bundled 'utility' mod, SirSalami has found some new ways to spend his time in New Vegas, and I have found a mod that was produced following the AMA session I had with Elianora. We've had an anonymous submission that I checked out and really liked, their selection is a total redesign of Sanctuary from Fallout 4 that adds many new buildings, fixes the bridge and also changes
It seems as though games are never taken as seriously as other media forms such as movies, television series, music or even books. To many people we simply play a game, a game created without any thought towards a story, the lore or even the characters. We, as gamers, know that not to be true. However, last year something incredible happened and a mod called "The Forgotten City" won the national Writers Guild award for its script. Proving, at last, that what we create is something that can hold its own against other mainstream media.Today I'm pleased to give you the Sunday discussion with th ...()
We have some fun ones for you this week, taking into account the comments that we received last week we've dug deep and struck some real gems. SirSalami has come across some toy soldiers, TerrorFox1234 is trying his best to blend in, and I've been smashing in doors and having a real blast.We love to hear your selections, so if you have a mod you would like to submit to the community (not your own), please check out this . Just remember that other mods on the site may do roughly the same thing, so keep your eyes peeled and understand that these are just our personal picks. T ...()
Hi everyone, welcome to another 'Sunday Discussion'. Over the last few months, I have had the pleasure to talk to a number of people from all over the modding community and the reception has been great.Today I bring you , author of the hugely popular '' and ''. He talks to us about his favourite 'things', his friends down the street, his history of gaming and what he has lined up in the future. Gambit77 is just a really fun person to chat to...
enjoy!Firstly, I would like to thank you for the time you are giving up to speak to me, it’s most a ...()
Image Library
Video Library
Network Stats
Members: 12,485,656
Topics: 1,816,359
Topic Views: 611,475,708
Kudos Given: 652,505
Profile Views: 677,620,548
Stored PMs: 1,146,747
Page Served in: 0.557s
&div&&img src="//secure-/cgi-bin/m?ci=us-603339h&cg=0&cc=1&ts=noscript" width="1" height="1" alt="" /&&/div&扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮***包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
求英语牛人帮我做一下这篇英语填空(高二的)In just minutes,you can accomplish something. Youcan decide on a small goal,work on it with focus and diligence,and in less than five minutes it will be done.
Anyone can choose a small accomplishment and have_____done in just a few minutes.And____it may not seem like much,it can be everything.
The biggest,most impressive achievements consist___small accomplishments.Those small accomplishments are open and freely available to anyone who___(decide) to make them happen.
Sometimes it can be comforting to think that the path to ___(succeed) is a closely guarded secret,and ___the lucky few who know the secret are___ ones who succeed.But there really is no secret.
Success comes to those ___(choose) to make it happen.Success comes to those stringing together the small accomplishments will add up to something___(true)grand.
朋友而已″340
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
it,though/although/even though,of,decide,ssuccess,only,the,choosing,truely,希望可以帮到你.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

参考资料

随机推荐