道具: 彩虹炫, 涂鸦板, 雷达卡, 热点灯, 金钱卡, 显身卡, 匿名卡, 抢沙发, 提升卡, 沉默卡, 千斤顶, 变色卡下一级可获得
道具: 置顶卡
购买后可立即获得
权限: 隐身
道具: 金钱卡, 彩虹炫, 雷达卡, 热点灯, 涂鸦板
Chair of Economics
Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Provost
Tel:Email:
Richard Wong received his Ph.D. from the University of Chicago in 1981. He was Visiting Scholar at the National Opinion Research Center, University of Chicago in 1985 and at the Hoover Institution, Stanford University in 1989. He joined the School in September 1992. Richard's work in advancing economic research on policy issues at the Hong Kong Centre for Economic Research has led to the award of the Sir Antony Fisher International Memorial Award.
His current research focuses on the political economy of positive non-interventionism in Hong Kong in the context of &one country two systems&. It includes a detailed analysis of all major facets of the Hong Kong economy and society. Hong Kong has demonstrated that rapid economic growth can be achieved with policies that protect private property rights, maintain open and competitive markets, and limit the role of the government. These policies have been adopted in Hong Kong mainly because the existing political realities and the configuration of economic and social forces have provided the proper framework and incentives for government to pursue them.
Structural transformations of Hong Kong's economy and the new division of labour have given rise to numerous highly vocal special interest groups. These groups are changing the public policy making environment. The process is being further exacerbated by the evolution of the political both before and after the restoration of sovereignty over Hong Kong from Britain to China. Uncertainties about the future have unleashed political forces that are changing the present policy making framework. Such developments are likely to reshape the future course of public policy.
The research is devoted to the articulation of the challenges and opportunities presented by the opening of China, the integration of Hong Kong with China under one-country two-system, the rising competition from our neighbors amidst rapid structural transformation of the Hong Kong economy, and the globalization of world markets.
His current interest in regional economic development in China focuses on the interactions of the Pearl River Delta and the Yangzi River Delta with Hong Kong and Hong Kong's contribution to the economic development of the two regions, especially in fostering institutional transformation throughout the two deltas.
载入中......
客观性是科学存在的前提
香港大学总是夜郎自大地宣称,该校经济学亚洲第一,只可惜除了吹牛外,没有任何一个经济学理论的提出,和香港大学有关系。
客观性是科学存在的前提
王于渐博士PhD, SBS, JP 香港大学首席副校长香港大学经济金融学院讲座教授
客观性是科学存在的前提
wing suen 才是港大经济系的牛人吧
=================
老外了吧。
香港大学和北京大学一样,官大牛也大。
客观性是科学存在的前提
fujo11 发表于
=================
老外了吧。
香港大学和北京大学一样,官大牛也大。当然牛不牛都是相对的
另外注意客观性。。。你证明wing suen不牛可以有具体的理由。不必用一句“老外了吧”这样的话搪塞,我很想知道你这个老内的看法
===========
开玩笑而已。
没有学术,就只剩下官职了,这也具有客观性
客观性是科学存在的前提
中国从不缺少自吹自大的牛人,有本事去拿诺奖
初级热心勋章
初级热心勋章
无限扩大经管职场人脉圈!每天抽选10位免费名额,现在就扫& 论坛VIP& 贵宾会员& 可免费加入
加入我们,立即就学扫码下载「就学」app& Join us!& JoinLearn&
  |
  |
  |
  |
  |
  |
如有投资本站或合作意向,请联系(010-);
邮箱:service@pinggu.org
投诉或不良信息处理:(010-)
京ICP证090565号
京公网安备号
论坛法律顾问:王进律师& 记住密码
& [求助]用C语言解一个很有趣的问题,求牛人做做看。。。。 ...
查看: 2335|回复: 5
最后登录&注册时间&威望0 &活跃度0 ℃&金币28 枚&积分28&精华0&帖子4&主题1&
问题是这样的:用C编程找出所有(若存在这样的数)具有如下有趣性质的非负整数x (x&=10的N 次方,暂时取N=9,如果这个范围内找不到这样的x的话,再把N取大一点试试): 用x乘以1到9之间的任何一个整数i 得到y(i),即y(i)=x*i,有趣的是,y(i)的各位上的数字还是由x各位上的数字组成(x和y中这几个数都可以重复且无序)。不知道我说清楚没?举个例:如:取x=1157,即x由1,5,7这3个数字组成,为了方便起见,取i=1,即y(i)=x*i=1157,显然y还是由组成x的1,5,7这三个数组成,但要让i=2,3,4,,,,9的各种情况也都成立才行,问题关键就是这儿麻烦和有意思。对了,x=0就是一个符合要求的特例。
thanks!!!!hmcc在 15:24:51修改过。
最后登录&注册时间&威望0 &活跃度0 ℃&金币28 枚&积分28&精华0&帖子4&主题1&
没人解答阿?
最后登录&注册时间&威望0 &活跃度109535 ℃&金币50 枚&积分69&精华0&帖子85&主题11&
还真是有点趣啊!
最后登录&注册时间&威望0 &活跃度0 ℃&金币20 枚&积分20&精华0&帖子24&主题0&
你自己发出来看看
最后登录&注册时间&威望1 &活跃度2735 ℃&金币307 枚&积分312&精华1&帖子15&主题2&
有意思,挑战一下我的水平!
最后登录&注册时间&威望0 &活跃度800 ℃&金币25 枚&积分25&精华0&帖子1&主题0&
貌似大于1的数都不能满足1-9,如果放宽条件为1-6,则有以下结果:
(约定用&123&表示123,,123000,...)
&142857&,&1429857&,&&,...,&14299...99857&,...